click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Women COIN - THE POS/POW Altcoin operated by Women for Women | POS 1000%  (Read 77465 times)

womencoin

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
Hello my friend,

Thanks for this great innitiative! We can't have enough people like you onboard!

Thanks again.

Hi,

Thank you for the very generous donation, was surprised and delighted to see it this morning. I also submitted the new explorer to CMC and they updated it earlier this week already.

Toris

Thanks a lot for reaching out to us. Both our thirdparty explorers were not working anymore. One of them promised to fix it, after their server crashed, but clearly they did not. We have removed them, and placed your blockexplorer in the main topic.

We've also send you a nice bounty as our thank you.

I built a block explorer since all the other ones seem dead, you can access via http://womenexplorer.ga/ Any WOMEN donations would be greatly appreciated to Wkx92efpVnCsbP8JY7kvJ9pf1dJm4jjn2q

womencoin

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
We are glad to still have you and many others among our coin project.

I agree. I think WomenCoin has alot of potential.

womencoin

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
Hello all,

Due all kind of reasons women coin is kind of low at all exchanges listed. As you all noticed we placed/ did a number of updates these last days. We saw that the coin is going up, though very slowly.

Today we have invested in our coin big time. We bought all coins from the sellwalls upto 200 sat at Yobit, Coinexchange & Novaexchange (Aprox 3000€).
We hope that this fuel injection will give external investors more trust in the coin.

stolskaya

• Novice
    • View Profile
I think that next week will be the long-awaited growth. Time to buy more ::)

dirruk

• View Profile
imo all this coin needs to attract attention is for the dev to respond weekly on some topics and keep everything up to date and working like you did today  :) :)

on the discord maybe a fixed time would help for everyone who has questions could ask live that would be great

as the coin being low value atm i say what coin isn t atm i think it will be up again after the bitcoin update

maybe we could do signature campaign around the bitcoin update on bitcointalk that would attract some attention to this great coin kriss btc has already started the ann on bitcointalk and is waiting to hear from you if you like that

shinedown394

• Novice
    • View Profile
your welcome.  This coin has been good for me, and i would really like to see it succeed!

shinedown394

• Novice
    • View Profile
I have 96,000 of them at the moment.  Only started with about 30,000   have made the rest from staking:)

negrol

• View Profile
i tnink more interesting for investers is to hear some news/announcment.
if it is something interesting - people like @PosMonkey , @cryptomocho .... etc.  quickly spread the news that the project is alive and developing.
price will grow very quickly !!!

shinedown394

• Novice
    • View Profile
That Too!  Though slow and steady wins the race.

shinedown394

• Novice
    • View Profile
With is paying 1,000% interest, I think we should all be happy if the price just stayed even. Which I think it will. Right now WOMEN is undervalued. Id say within 6 months will have around a $4,000,000 marketcap.

dirruk

• View Profile
i donated 1000 dot it would be great if the dev would add to the ann that he matches the donations for cryptopia so he has some skin in the game too and we would be at cryptopia twice as fast  ;)

cryptobodget

• View Profile
Hello all,

Due all kind of reasons women coin is kind of low at all exchanges listed. As you all noticed we placed/ did a number of updates these last days. We saw that the coin is going up, though very slowly.

Today we have invested in our coin big time. We bought all coins from the sellwalls upto 200 sat at Yobit, Coinexchange & Novaexchange (Aprox 3000€).
We hope that this fuel injection will give external investors more trust in the coin.

Welcome back Dev, long time no hear we were getting twitchy please don't go AWOL again!
We are very much enjoying womencoin and it will be nice if you stay around and help with getting it out there.

negrol

• View Profile
Guys - join official discord channel - https://discord.gg/uvg32H

cryptobodget

• View Profile
Guys - join official discord channel - https://discord.gg/uvg32H
i is there, looking  forwad to hearing about what is happening next for womencoin

karoshi

• View Profile
How long does it take for coins to mature?

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services