click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Women COIN - THE POS/POW Altcoin operated by Women for Women | POS 1000%  (Read 77260 times)

dbg1

• View Profile
Why Explorer not working ?

The explorer stating "offline" will be fixed this evening. The other explorer thirdparty is contacted, we are not sure why they took it offline.

We want to publish Women coin on Cryptopia to make Women even bigger than it is now. If you want to give Women an helping hand to make this new step possible and to help to get Women on a higher level so we can reach our goal. We want to ask you for a donation.

Of course you can donate whatever you can miss down below. Every donation is really appreciated and will be spent well. We need 5m DOT coin which is 5 bitcoin at the current BTC price to get women successfully on Cryptopia.

Our DOT adress is:

1LF6A9VUwiu2aHrAYb2YFVR77Abe36tquQ

Thanks a lot for your help!

if you post a womencoin address you can then use that address to stake and then use the womencoin to buy dot I will happily donate some of my stake rewards

dbg1

• View Profile
may have posted on the wrong bit if you provide a womencoin address I am happy to donate some of my stake rewards to that address you can then use that address to stake with and then sell the womencoin to buy the dot at current rates you would only need about 1.5 million womencoin to aquire the dot that cryptopia is asking for

dirruk

• View Profile
hope to see at least one of the explorer links working today

waiting to see at least you where responding to this problem

have your dots ready to go if the explorer is fixed  ;)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 02:10:30 PM by dirruk »

kissmarx

• Novice
    • View Profile
hope to see at least one of the explorer links working today

waiting to see at least you where responding to this problem

have your dots ready to go if the explorer is fixed  ;)

@dirruk

With the explorers not working, will it affect the staking in the wallet?

Have it affected your wallet? or is it just staking fine?

dirruk

• View Profile
you stake just fine but if the explorer is down you cant see whats happening with all the other coins

if a coin gets abonded useally the first thing to go is the explorer so when the big wallets are dumping their coin you only see it when its too late

so you can only sell at a loss or hope somebody will continue to develop the coin

i am not saying thats the case here the person who started the topic on this coin has responded though they where not really active on this topic i think because the last time they responded was well over 2 weeks ago

they say they have contacted the owner of the explorer it could be i dont know but i was supposed to be working monday and it s tuesday and still both links to explorers are down just saying

hope to see some action today on the explorer!!!!!!!!

@kissmarx i had this happen to me with koi and it cost me so i am vigilant about this

atm its still staking here
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 03:54:58 PM by dirruk »

kissmarx

• Novice
    • View Profile
you stake just fine but if the explorer is down you cant see whats happening with all the other coins

if a coin gets abonded useally the first thing to go is the explorer so when the big wallets are dumping their coin you only see it when its too late

so you can only sell at a loss or hope somebody will continue to develop the coin

i am not saying thats the case here the person who started the topic on this coin has responded though they where not really active on this topic i think because the last time they responded was well over 2 weeks ago

they say they have contacted the owner of the explorer it could be i dont know but i was supposed to be working monday and it s tuesday and still both links to explorers are down just saying

hope to see some action today on the explorer!!!!!!!!

@kissmarx i had this happen to me with koi and it cost me so i am vigilant about this

atm its still staking here

Thank you for your answer @dirruk. I just want to be sure I will not lose money if I will pursue in investing with Women.

I hope dev will resolve the explorers issue because it if will not be solved, people will lost trust; and I don't want that to happen because the value will go down and investors will suffer.

freebitcoinz007

any news about this coin? since it was launched there have been more pos coins out in the market.

dirruk

• View Profile
just fix the explorer or start a new one i am getting suspicious......

i expected it would be fixed monday its now tuesday

you want dots to get on cryptopia first fix the explorer and be a little more active around here imo

this coin is great i would be sad to sell this coin but if nothing happens i will sell them i am not getting fked again

darkso

• Novice
    • View Profile
New explorer!!!

https://women.coind.sh

Thank you donation to help keep it online! 

WOMEN: WSTBzBkyNWZCttmNPJE5Hj2ZrfcymXTBhb
BTC: 1Dbo4bvDVYUVLg1EvjpwEAj1vLRuPNeYzs

dirruk

• View Profile
i said i would donate some dot so i will @darkso imo anybody could post the link to the explorer not saying you didnt but if i donate some dot i would be supporting too

just glad somebody fixed the explorer  :D

dirruk

• View Profile
i said i would donate some dot so i will @darkso imo anybody could post the link to the explorer not saying you didnt but if i donate some dot i would be supporting too

jezus start working on the ann page and your website page to get some accurate info onthere the dot adress isn t valid this is what happens when you dont keep tabs on things

well i will wait until maybe we get some response on the whole thing my suggestion is to hire some pr girl (as this is womencoin)

hope to hear from you maybe some day  ???

dbg1

• View Profile

jezus start working on the ann page and your website page to get some accurate info onthere the dot adress isn t valid this is what happens when you dont keep tabs on things

well i will wait until maybe we get some response on the whole thing my suggestion is to hire some pr girl (as this is womencoin)

hope to hear from you maybe some day  ???
need to get Amanda B Johnson to promote Womencoin

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • need to get Amanda B Johnson to promote Womencoin

I can't imagine a better testimonial   ;D  ;D  ;D
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

stolskaya

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Hello dev. We are looking forward to the news on the further development of the coin.

dirruk

• View Profile
    is there a discord channel for womencoin?

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services