click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Women COIN - THE POS/POW Altcoin operated by Women for Women | POS 1000%  (Read 77262 times)

dirruk

• View Profile
i really love womencoin i see you are going for cryptopia would it make sence to create a incentive or a exchange of womencoin for dot

i have some dot i would love to trade for womencoin and would like to post a ann on bitcointalk but i am a man i think it should be a women to do this

for such a great coin its coverage is very small, do you have a discord channel or planning to have one well so many questions

i am going to work will check back tonight

Flad45

• View Profile
1) Make sure your womencoin.conf file is showing up as a .conf file under type (not .txt)
2) If you are running any other wallets on the system, try closing them all out, restart, then start the WomanCoin app first before any other wallets.
3) If you have any other wallets, check to see if they are using the same port. This wil be in the conf file of each wallet.. Port 3133 is common. If more than one wallet uses this port, change one of them.

Thanks to everybody! You was right! My .conf file had the name .conf but was still a .txt type. If there other idiots like me keep attention on the type of the file! When you name it to .conf and the type don't change automatically, you gotta go under >"View" and select "file name extensions". Then it should work!

lozzauk

• Novice
    • View Profile
1) Make sure your womencoin.conf file is showing up as a .conf file under type (not .txt)
2) If you are running any other wallets on the system, try closing them all out, restart, then start the WomanCoin app first before any other wallets.
3) If you have any other wallets, check to see if they are using the same port. This wil be in the conf file of each wallet.. Port 3133 is common. If more than one wallet uses this port, change one of them.

Thanks to everybody! You was right! My .conf file had the name .conf but was still a .txt type. If there other idiots like me keep attention on the type of the file! When you name it to .conf and the type don't change automatically, you gotta go under >"View" and select "file name extensions". Then it should work!

Doh! Glad to hear it. You sync'd now?

I'd wait until it completes the sync before sending anything to the wallet (not that it matters) as that way you'll see the incoming transaction almost immediately.

seather

Mine now works with a conf file named WOMENcoin.conf and without those first four lines in it.
i.e. it starts with the first addnode line.

(thanks, Ravenclaw!)

I've tried to attach the working file to this reply. Hope it works.

Thank you so much! But the wallet still is not synced.. I made a new txt file named: WOMANCOIN.conf file in User>AppData>Roaming>WOMENCOIN
Then I write this in the conf. file:

listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=X
rpcpassword=X
addnode=101.111.89.85:19207
addnode=104.155.5.147:19207
addnode=104.200.67.104:19207

I just took some nodes from back in this thread.. What should I write in the first 4 lines?

I just added all nodes.. Still not synced.. Must I change something in the first 4 lines? Like "rpcuser," is this the name of my pc? Please help me!!

Shouldn't need a username and password. You definitely restarted the wallet? How long did you leave it for? Behind no firewall?

Try PMing the user in the thread who managed to sort this out. I didn't need to as I guess I was in before the peer list needed updating.

Yes I restarted it (& it was closed, when I added the .conf file). I even tried to delete the old women.exe, downloaded and unzipped it again.. Maybe it is because I don't have any WomenCoins in the wallet? Or are there other files to change, like the peers.dat?

[attachment expired]

shinedown394

• Novice
    • View Profile
So has anyone else noticed the Exploer Link doesnt work anymore? And I havnt gotten a stake in the last 20 hours. And I had been getting 3 or 4 per day.   Anyone????   Is this coin dead???  Lots of junk coming out now days. The crap does need to start getting regulated

shinedown394

• Novice
    • View Profile
Explorer Link not working

tuananh57b

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
congratulations
Very happy to hear from you

lozzauk

• Novice
    • View Profile
So has anyone else noticed the Exploer Link doesnt work anymore? And I havnt gotten a stake in the last 20 hours. And I had been getting 3 or 4 per day.   Anyone????   Is this coin dead???  Lots of junk coming out now days. The crap does need to start getting regulated

The explorer link does not work (nginx message) but the coin is still paying stake rewards for me at least.

Ravenclaw

• View Profile
Staking definitely works with this coin. I just received a nice stake today  8)

dirruk

• View Profile
@ravenclaw just post it like i did to stop the fud of not staking

i did however see the explorer isnt working hope that can be fixed

i heard the developer of vulcano is also the dev of this coin can anybody confirm that

« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 07:47:07 AM by dirruk »

Andrian

• View Profile
Why Explorer not working ?

womencoin

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
Why Explorer not working ?

The explorer stating "offline" will be fixed this evening. The other explorer thirdparty is contacted, we are not sure why they took it offline.

womencoin

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile

We want to publish Women coin on Cryptopia to make Women even bigger than it is now. If you want to give Women an helping hand to make this new step possible and to help to get Women on a higher level so we can reach our goal. We want to ask you for a donation.

Of course you can donate whatever you can miss down below. Every donation is really appreciated and will be spent well. We need 5m DOT coin which is 5 bitcoin at the current BTC price to get women successfully on Cryptopia.

Our DOT adress is:

1LF6A9VUwiu2aHrAYb2YFVR77Abe36tquQ

Thanks a lot for your help!

dirruk

• View Profile
pfff glad to hear something about the explorer if its up monday i will donate some dot

thank you for responding i know i am a pain in the ass but i got burned too many times the last months

« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 07:46:37 PM by dirruk »

kissmarx

• Novice
    • View Profile
I am concerned with the block explorers not working.
How will the whole network be stable without proper explorer we can monitor from?

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services