click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Women COIN - THE POS/POW Altcoin operated by Women for Women | POS 1000%  (Read 77272 times)

chris1005

• View Profile
my wallet does not sync, it always comes out disconnected

Ravenclaw

• View Profile

You need to write a config file and copy it in your roaming directory. Do you know how to write such a file and where to find the roaming directory? Please feel free to pm me if you need help.

I have 16 active connections after having written such a config file.

chris1005

• View Profile

You need to write a config file and copy it in your roaming directory. Do you know how to write such a file and where to find the roaming directory? Please feel free to pm me if you need help.

I have 16 active connections after having written such a config file.
I already sent you a direct message, thank you very much

Mr.BiRoe

• View Profile
https://www.facebook.com/muon.thethisao.5

https://twitter.com/MrBiRoe

wallet

WaaWAR4Q7uKMYQPHU7Pp6MeWDvVskJUsXh

thank you

seather

Hi.

Great project - best wishhes for a successful future!

I have just bought some women coin and sent it to my WOMENCOIN wallet, but the wallet is not syncing or updating with coins sent from coinexchange. It is saying 'out of sync'.

Please can you advise how I can fix this? Or is this normal?

Many thanks

lozzauk

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hi.

Great project - best wishhes for a successful future!

I have just bought some women coin and sent it to my WOMENCOIN wallet, but the wallet is not syncing or updating with coins sent from coinexchange. It is saying 'out of sync'.

Please can you advise how I can fix this? Or is this normal?

Many thanks

It'll take time. Does it show it syncing?
If no nodes connected follow the help above. Otherwise it'll take maybe an hour or two to download the blockchain.

Definitely nodes on the network. I am one of them. Had no problems with this coin so far at all. It works, is fast, stakes as it should etc.

seather

Thanks for the quick reply!

Looks like I'm 'not staking because wallet is offline' and I have '0 active connections to the WOMENCOIN network.'

I see now there is a fix - adding nodes. Where do I find the config file in Windows, please?

Flad45

• View Profile
Guys please answer these questions, which I could not find the (full) answer for in this thread.

1. My wallet is not synced, okay I gotta add the nodes, which I can find above in this thread.. But where I have to put them in?
2. How long will it take to mature / How long does it take to start staking?
3. The most important thing for me.. How often do I get my stakes? I think about to invest 500 dollar in this (about 36k WomenCoins), how much stakes per weed with this amount? I want daily stakes & not waiting and living in fear for 30 days..

lozzauk

• Novice
    • View Profile
Guys please answer these questions, which I could not find the (full) answer for in this thread.

1. My wallet is not synced, okay I gotta add the nodes, which I can find above in this thread.. But where I have to put them in?
2. How long will it take to mature / How long does it take to start staking?
3. The most important thing for me.. How often do I get my stakes? I think about to invest 500 dollar in this (about 36k WomenCoins), how much stakes per weed with this amount? I want daily stakes & not waiting and living in fear for 30 days..

You need to create a file (something like woman.conf in your appdata roaming directory) with the nodes in it. Restart the wallet and it should work.
Instructions you can use are here
https://bitnodes.net/tutorials/how-to-add-nodes-to-configuration-file/

Your coins should mature pretty quickly - less than 24 hours.

With that amount you should get a couple of stakes a day. I have a similar amount.
Wallet address WfeKSyxsvb8SFcyhHA6hZeGGfFE3WicW3Y
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 06:12:35 PM by lozzauk »

Flad45

• View Profile
Thank you so much! But the wallet still is not synced.. I made a new txt file named: WOMANCOIN.conf file in User>AppData>Roaming>WOMENCOIN
Then I write this in the conf. file:

listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=X
rpcpassword=X
addnode=101.111.89.85:19207
addnode=104.155.5.147:19207
addnode=104.200.67.104:19207

I just took some nodes from back in this thread.. What should I write in the first 4 lines?

lozzauk

• Novice
    • View Profile
Thank you so much! But the wallet still is not synced.. I made a new txt file named: WOMANCOIN.conf file in User>AppData>Roaming>WOMENCOIN

listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=X
rpcpassword=X

I just took some nodes from back in this thread.. What should I write in the first 4 lines?

Take the full list of nodes since those might not be online right now.
Did you make the file with the wallet closed and reopen?

If so, someone else will be along to help. I'm not at my PC for a few days so can't check on there.

Anyone know what peers.dat is for?

Flad45

• View Profile

listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=X
rpcpassword=X

I just added all nodes.. Still not synced.. Must I change something in the first 4 lines? Like "rpcuser," is this the name of my pc? Please help me!!

lozzauk

• Novice
    • View Profile

listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=X
rpcpassword=X

I just added all nodes.. Still not synced.. Must I change something in the first 4 lines? Like "rpcuser," is this the name of my pc? Please help me!!

Shouldn't need a username and password. You definitely restarted the wallet? How long did you leave it for? Behind no firewall?

Try PMing the user in the thread who managed to sort this out. I didn't need to as I guess I was in before the peer list needed updating.

Flad45

• View Profile

listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=X
rpcpassword=X

Shouldn't need a username and password. You definitely restarted the wallet? How long did you leave it for? Behind no firewall?

Try PMing the user in the thread who managed to sort this out. I didn't need to as I guess I was in before the peer list needed updating.

Yes I restarted it (& it was closed, when I added the .conf file). I even tried to delete the old women.exe, downloaded and unzipped it again.. Maybe it is because I don't have any WomenCoins in the wallet? Or are there other files to change, like the peers.dat?

sharkface2

• View Profile
1) Make sure your womencoin.conf file is showing up as a .conf file under type (not .txt)
2) If you are running any other wallets on the system, try closing them all out, restart, then start the WomanCoin app first before any other wallets.
3) If you have any other wallets, check to see if they are using the same port. This wil be in the conf file of each wallet.. Port 3133 is common. If more than one wallet uses this port, change one of them.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services