click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Women COIN - THE POS/POW Altcoin operated by Women for Women | POS 1000%  (Read 77265 times)

girlcrash

• View Profile
women coin app.
« Reply #255 on: May 27, 2018, 07:38:46 AM »
Recently, on May 23, a price measuring app for women coin was launched at Google Market. It's a simple app, but what does it mean at this time?  ;D

WomencoinSupporter

• View Profile
Re: women coin app.
« Reply #256 on: May 27, 2018, 09:18:42 AM »
Recently, on May 23, a price measuring app for women coin was launched at Google Market. It's a simple app, but what does it mean at this time?  ;D
Popularization amongst traders and more women!? I think so :0 wow what a dream someone really wants to help WOMEN what a sonder individual ^_^

glassnt75

• Novice
    • View Profile
wowwww. that's great project
MARKET COIN ICO | July 3rd 2018 | Open price $0.341 | Total Safe For ICO 7.900.000 CMK
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/HiPVKRMFh7-oleJ_dTpcVA

WomencoinSupporter

• View Profile
WOW so many new members are here wow WOMEN to the MOON!!!!!

luizgranjeiro

• View Profile
Entrei nela ontem, espero crescer bastante.... :)

luizgranjeiro

• View Profile
What is the percentage of women's daily income?

BitKing3000.001

• View Profile
Womencoin is currently listed with Proof of Stake Pools https://www.proofofstakepools.com

We are the only staking pool that pays you Womencoin stakes as well as bonus tokens.

Join our discord to stay informed: https://discord.gg/fDBjUdA

MatrixCoin

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hello we are a team of Cryptomanager.tech.
We really like your coin we want to promote it and add your coin to our store as a means of payment if you don't mind. Here is a link to the store https://vedro-sync.com Write us how to contact you for more convenient communication

luizgranjeiro

• View Profile
Moeda morreu mesmo? Cade os devs? :'(

BitKing3000.001

• View Profile
From the Womencoin Discord:

@everyone We have reached a point where it is necessary to make some changes to the staking wallet. This will require the exchanges to make the update as well, which carries a cost. In order to make a smooth transition to the new wallet for the community as well as the exchanges, we are setting up a fund-raising channel on this disord #wallet-update-fundraising. Please be advised that all proceeds from the fund-raising will go towards the cost of improving the code for the wallet and exchange updating fees.
@PinnacleKing3005  will be coordinating the project, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact him anytime.

dirruk

• View Profile
the explorer on this coin has been down for a few days now

and it looks like the dev is exiting this coin as there appeared almost 950 million coin on the 1 sat position on coinexchange

he s been at it again with asking for money do not give him money he did pocket the donations back then for cryptopia

atm he s been asking for money for a simple wallet release that will decline the stake % alltough this would be a good thing

there was no consensus about any of this and i do not think this will actually happen because of the first mentioned this dev

never did anything to improve this coin only cash so i don t think there will be a new wallet just the dev cashing at 1 sat

keeping the explorere down ofcourse

BitKing3000.001

• View Profile
the explorer on this coin has been down for a few days now

and it looks like the dev is exiting this coin as there appeared almost 950 million coin on the 1 sat position on coinexchange

he s been at it again with asking for money do not give him money he did pocket the donations back then for cryptopia

atm he s been asking for money for a simple wallet release that will decline the stake % alltough this would be a good thing

there was no consensus about any of this and i do not think this will actually happen because of the first mentioned this dev

never did anything to improve this coin only cash so i don t think there will be a new wallet just the dev cashing at 1 sat

keeping the explorere down ofcourse

Nice theory, but thats not even close to whats going on. You can keep guessing and making up stories while you are waiting for the update. The update will be out soon.

dirruk

• View Profile
i see the minion is already here

well we ll see what will happen

if the developer dissapears remember they also do thunderstake

BitKing3000.001

• View Profile
I am on the dev team for Thunderstake, and I assure you the Womencoin dev has nothing to do with Thunderstake. Get your facts straight.

dirruk

• View Profile
sure

thunderstake has nothing to do with womencoin you ve been promoting thunderstake for weeks in the womencoin discord

thats very normal to promote another coin in a coindiscord of another coin

maybe someone else will believe you bs i am not

it the 1 sat position is bought up the dev will dissapear quicker then you can blink your eyes

unless someone can findout the id of the womencoin dev he ll be running when the 1 sat position is filled leaving us all

as bagholders behind its no coincedence the explorer is down
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 10:19:42 AM by dirruk »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services