click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Best site for buying XEM with US dollars?  (Read 787 times)

NanaLelyakova

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
Best site for buying XEM with US dollars?
« on: June 30, 2017, 11:25:35 PM »
I don't own any cryptocurrencies and am interested in buying XEM. Just wondering if Changelly is the best way to go, or if there are better ways to get the most XEM for my money (e.g. buy Bitcoin first and then exchange for XEM).

katepagava

• View Profile
Re: Best site for buying XEM with US dollars?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 01:05:38 AM »
Use coinbase to deposit your USD. Use bank transfer if possible, reduces fees. you could also use your credit card but the fees are higher. Buy BTC on coinbase with USD. Send your BTC to any polonie/bittrex. I personally prefer Bittrex. Buy XEM with BTC. Send XEM to your wallet, or keep it on the exchange, your choice

serhishulak

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 01:14:25 AM »
Dont send anything to poloniex, use bittrex.com

Poloniex has horrible support, slow, constantly goes down, its actually quite unreliable.

WarrenBarren

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 04:11:19 AM »
I have tried this exchange thing for purchasing BTC, but it’s not worth it. I mostly found exchangers charging between 4-5% which is just TOO much and to top it up, it’s not 100% secure. I have given up on direct purchases instead I do trading now, but even then you need to be very selective with which company you pick. I have used Poloniex which is obviously very famous, but you could make your own mind, here's a list of platforms you could look at.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services