click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Securing your wallet  (Read 387 times)

liliiaolivia

• View Profile
Securing your wallet
« on: June 28, 2017, 10:37:07 PM »
What nuances and secrets you know
LuckyToken- Lottery on Blockchain | Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018

andreevavik22

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Securing your wallet
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 08:04:38 AM »
Firstly, yuo shoul be careful with online services. You should be wary of any service designed to store your money online. Many exchanges and online wallets suffered from security breaches in the past and such services generally still do not provide enough insurance and security to be used to store money like a bank
LuckyToken- Lottery on Blockchain | Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018

katepagava

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 07:14:28 PM »
I use paper wallet

Bitcoin paper wallets are safe against hackers as the bitcoins are brought offline.
Users have control of their bitcoins at all times as they keep own private keys.
The problem, however, is storage. Paper can be destroyed, torn, fade or otherwise lost.
Unlike hardware wallets, there is no recovery mechanism for paper wallets – so lost bitcoins are lost forever. This is something you need to keep in mind if you want to use this option.

norman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 02:14:37 PM »
Many exchanges and online wallets suffered from security breaches in the past and such services generally still do not provide enough insurance and security to be used to store money like a bank
I agree, online wallets do not provide enough security. By the way, only General Insurance cover my back. They're cover everything.

MargaretOlD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2018, 02:40:12 PM »
Tell me please, which is better to open the wallet? Just interested in the question where you can earn on the crypto currency?

BlockTechnology

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2018, 03:09:20 PM »
In terms of security storage cryptocurrency for me in the first place is hardware wallets
Be cautious with online wallet and storing your coins on the cryptoexchange

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services