click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Will people start moving their savings to Bitcoin in case of a financial crash?  (Read 681 times)

DenisHayes89

• Novice
    • View Profile
Found this.. is it all fud? "Legendary investor Jim Rogers predicts a market crash in the next few years, one that he says will rival anything he has seen in his lifetime."
http://www.businessinsider.com/jim-rogers-worst-crash-lifetime-coming-2017-6

vitalino

• Novice
    • View Profile
of course. It will be a logical solution in this situation.The stock of bitcoins can be considered a good guarantee that a person will not be left without anything

Daniel_West

• View Profile
It's very unlikely, and I personally wouldn't take such course of actions because financial crash will affect BTC as well (If it's not a local one) The most probable course of action will be buying material things, real estate, e.t.c.

mihohil

• View Profile
I also think so, because bitcoin is a stable currency, so people can believe in it's growing

WarrenBarren

• View Profile
No, I am not sure how exactly people are pointing out at Bitcoin. If any such scenario takes place, I will be looking at Gold as first option of safety/investment then onwards comes anything else like Bitcoin. Any person with common sense will know Bitcoin is a very scary investment, if it works it can take your graph to another level but it can also put you into disastrous scenario.

Natalia_Volkova

• Novice
    • View Profile
This is a really complicated question. As for me, no. Bitcoin always remains protected because of his anonymity, so I don't think that something will happen to him, even in the case of a financial crash.

karasurizero

• View Profile
All the news about the bubble, collapse and etc cryptocurrencies I understand as nonsense, because it is impossible at this stage of development. Such news is created only to urge people continue to disbelieve in the cryptocurrency and go to the bank.

katepagava

• View Profile
I also think so, because bitcoin is a stable currency, so people can believe in it's growing
I would disagree, currency can't be stable, but people bevieve in it  because of positive tendency

katepagava

• View Profile
We don't know what will  be in the future.. I suppose that this man is good at currency analytics so I probably wouldnt do that

andreevavik22

• Novice
    • View Profile
Yes, they will, but in what way it can be possible? ???
LuckyToken- Lottery on Blockchain | Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018

JJFlowers5

• Novice
    • View Profile
Either crypto or gold I would imagine

Daniel_West

• View Profile
Either crypto or gold I would imagine
In the case of a big financial crash, all forms of currencies become almost worthless. Including gold and BTC. A gun and a car would help you much more than some gold. But I absolutely agree with you if it's a rather localized (up to several countries) crash we are talking about.

liliiaolivia

• View Profile
They will. Well, what’s going to happen is it’s going to continue. Some stocks in America are turning into a bubble. It is difficult to predict how this depends on many factors.
LuckyToken- Lottery on Blockchain | Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services