click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Free tickets to Transformers: The Last Knight from Google Play  (Read 552 times)

amandaseyfried9

• View Profile
Saw this advertised on Facebook. Google Play and Transformers: Forged to Fight are giving away tickets to an early screening of Transformers: The Last Knight, happening on June 20th.

I had to give my name, email address, and a Transformers: Forged to Fight player name, which is a game you can get on Google Play [google.com]. Had to check a box saying I was 18. I got a confirmation email about 24 hours later with extra info:

Google Play and Transformers: Forged to Fight are hooking you up with two (2) tickets to a special first screening of Transformers: The Last Knight on Tuesday, June 20th, 2017. All you need for entry is to confirm your name at the door and show the Transformers: Forged to Fight game on your smartphone or tablet, and you and your guest are in!

The site lists screening options in a bunch of cities including LA, SF, NYC, Chicago and many others; tried attaching a screenshot as it was a pain to try and copy/paste.

EDIT: updated with screenshots.

https://play.google.com/landing/transformers/

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2022, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services