click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Ethereum to Become Larger than Bitcoin, do you believe this?  (Read 3990 times)

DenisHayes89

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Ethereum to Become Larger than Bitcoin, do you believe this?
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2017, 06:07:37 AM »
We already observe the situation of the fall of bitcoin!
The bitcoin rate on the American exchange Poloniex compared to Sunday (2514.00 BTС / USD) fell by 4.97%. For 24 hours trading volumes on this exchange amounted to 44,960,916 dollars for 18,214 bitcoins.

yeah, hope one day ethereum will be the best cryptocurrency in the world. bitcoin price is going down today, so it's great chance 4 ethereum

dimadimaivchenko

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2017, 07:53:41 AM »
bitcoin has a grate market power nowadays, so it wouldnt be so easy for ethereum

Yuliya_Matscykh

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2017, 05:01:07 PM »
I personally dont care which one is the top currency as long as it's easy to use, but considering recent events, it's highly possible that ETH will best BTC in several years.

Yep. It is convenience in use determines which currency is better 8)

I do not agree! In addition to the convenience of using the currency, many factors influence its price. For example, legislative restrictions, the ability to earn crypto money, marketing reputation ... Now bitcoin is ahead of the ethereum in many positions. But this provision may well be changed.

Yuliya_Matscykh

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2017, 05:20:06 PM »
The experts have predicted that the price of Bitcoin could hit $3,000 by the end of December 2017. However, it’s June now and last week the Bitcoin price has already reached $3,000.

Experts believe that the price will grow in the near future. There are several grounds for such opinions: legal recognition in Japan, no double tax in Australia, Cryptocurrency speculators entering the arena and other.

DenisHayes89

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2017, 07:07:37 AM »
We will wait and hope for this!

andreevavik22

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2017, 08:50:49 AM »
I hope so very much. ETH is much more advantaged.
LuckyToken- Lottery on Blockchain | Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018

mihohil

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2017, 10:39:41 AM »
don't know now, because bitcoin is getting better every minute, ethereum is standing at one place at this time...

WarrenBarren

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2017, 02:05:34 PM »
Too early….. Just too early to comment on this. I believe right now on available scenario, it’s silly to even think about this. But, it’s not ruled out when you think about future, but I am willing to bet my house on it not to be happening for next 10-15 years, at least. But, it’s just my opinion.

karasurizero

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2017, 03:51:06 PM »
Yes, that's possible. Of course it depends on how we define "bigger", but for the sake of the sake of ETH being the dominant cryptocoin. But at this time it's enough for BTC to screw up in order for Ethereum to rise.

Yuliya_Matscykh

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2017, 06:58:05 PM »
Breaking news suggests that Britain might soon be warming up to the idea of having Bitcoin run side by side with the Pound Sterling as a means of exchange and store of value in the country. Even the fact that this information appeared in the media will increase the cost of bitcoin. I'm sure that the fact of such a discussion will increase the cost of bitcoin.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services