click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Poll

Which cruptocurrency u think will be accepted in whole world on all levels?

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Ripple
Dash
Dogecoin
Byteball
Other

Author Topic: Which cruptocurrency u think will be accepted in whole world on all levels?  (Read 2452 times)

Kateryna_Oli

• View Profile
Of course, Bitcoin is a base, and more people believe in future with Bitcoin.
But what if Ethereum is better, we will see another financial result.
Ethereum is an experiment in finding ways for people to transact using math / logic based agreements rather than existing legal systems. These properties also make such a system as to be quite useful for machine-to-machine communication. ::)

My personal prediction: many wild successes and catastrophic failures in the future as the system develops and grows. ;)
LuckyToken ICO has already started!

DenisHayes89

• Novice
    • View Profile
I think that
1)Ethereum (ETH)
2)Litecoin (LTC)
3)Zcash (ZEC)
4)Dash
5) Ripple (XRP)
6) Monero (XMR)

DenisHayes89

• Novice
    • View Profile
 And bitcoin, of course=)

nazsant

• View Profile
Sooner or later the world will reach such a point. I'm sure that it will be bitcoin, and there's no need to say what Ethereum is cool: I'm convinced by the numbers and they show that bitcoin is more and more ahead

andreevavik22

• Novice
    • View Profile
It is evident a lot of Ethereum enthusiasts would like to see Bitcoin become the second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap. Although that sounds quite appealing, it remains to be seen if and when this will happen. The recent Ether price surge is definitely hinting at what the future may hold, especially now that the Bitcoin price is showing cracks in the facade as well.
LuckyToken- Lottery on Blockchain | Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018

alexrose2699

• Novice
    • View Profile
without a doubt it is ETC , this is the best cryptocurrency in my opinion

Kateryna_Oli

• View Profile
In this article you can read about 6-TOP currencies, about their advantages and disadvantages: http://www.investopedia.com/tech/6-most-important-cryptocurrencies-other-bitcoin/

I think they have equal rights to be accepted in whole world on all levels:)

NanaLelyakova

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
Neither one, for now, I guess. The world is still unprepared for such a major changes. And even if in some countries the level of awareness is already high, most people (if to speak about the whole population of the Earth) still do not know about the existence of the cryptocurrency. So, a LOT of time should pass before we could speak about it, not less than 1 complete generation change.

katepagava

• View Profile
definnitely BTC and ETH r leading. It would be interesting to see the batl between them!) ??? ??? ???

katepagava

• View Profile
Neither one, for now, I guess. The world is still unprepared for such a major changes. And even if in some countries the level of awareness is already high, most people (if to speak about the whole population of the Earth) still do not know about the existence of the cryptocurrency. So, a LOT of time should pass before we could speak about it, not less than 1 complete generation change.

Yes, thats make sence)

DenisHayes89

• Novice
    • View Profile
At the moment, we are seeing an increase in competition in the global market. And it's hard to say who will be the first
It is evident a lot of Ethereum enthusiasts would like to see Bitcoin become the second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap. Although that sounds quite appealing, it remains to be seen if and when this will happen. The recent Ether price surge is definitely hinting at what the future may hold, especially now that the Bitcoin price is showing cracks in the facade as well.

WarrenBarren

• View Profile
Well, it’s no rocket that Bitcoin is the first name of the sheet. How can you leave the parents? If you are to select a kid, it’s mostly done through how their parents are. Here, when you talk about Crypto Currencies, its clear cut BTC that starts the line… Whatever line that be and that’s even if it’s NEGATIVE. However, it is fair to say that Ethereum is also gaining great reputation as we are going along.

Kateryna_Oli

• View Profile
Well, it’s no rocket that Bitcoin is the first name of the sheet. How can you leave the parents? If you are to select a kid, it’s mostly done through how their parents are. Here, when you talk about Crypto Currencies, its clear cut BTC that starts the line… Whatever line that be and that’s even if it’s NEGATIVE. However, it is fair to say that Ethereum is also gaining great reputation as we are going along.

Of course, you're right!
Bitcoin is a base, everyone knows it ???

NanaLelyakova

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
i'm sure it would be an ETH
because it develop so fast)))

liliiaolivia

• View Profile
The first real bitcoin
LuckyToken- Lottery on Blockchain | Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services