click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Poll

YOBIT is requested,and coinexchange.io added wich exchange should be next?

C-CEX of course is a high vol exchange
4 (26.7%)
Novaexchange rocks
7 (46.7%)
cryptopia
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: June 12, 2017, 03:52:47 AM

Author Topic: Re: ==ANN==Pirate Blocks-[SKULL]-77-10% Rate-Airdrop and bounties-  (Read 80080 times)

O.kurt

• View Profile
  • Re: Re: ==ANN==Pirate Blocks-[SKULL]-77-10% Rate-Airdrop and bounties-
    « Reply #180 on: June 07, 2017, 07:31:51 PM »
    Some things are changing now due btc rise: Maximum btc amount required to add skull to main exchanges in a short medium term cannot exceed from 5.5 btc. Other expenses like extend nodes life DNS and explorer, wallets etc should be enough with 1 btc. Some extras like website and another features and i think we can deliver an interesting coin reducing the budget in one big exchange less and trying to find the best deal with exchanges with a new total budget of 8 btc instead of 12 btc.
    This will  affect the walls that will be both integrated in one only single wall @75. This wall will be split between coinexchange.io and novaexchange.com. 5.350.000 skull each
    Total supply sold during presale and new amount at exchanges reduce the circulating supply to just 11 million skull. Obviously 40 million burnt sounds not enough for us. We will keep 10.000.000 to send slowly to invest box yobit, traders will have different invest plans where to choose. The stakes produced by this amount will be used for campaigns, future development etc. Devs want to make this burn even bigger and we donate our 2.500.000 to the burn address.
    After we slowly burn the extra coins, total supply will be around 24 million skull .Now 2 burn addresses gently provided by coinexchange.io will be premine grave forever.
    Understanding that this is the best for traders, is the last and definitive change looking forward a better coin.
    We want to add a new wallet with new nodes added and compiled after dns, newcomers will download a wallet that don't need to add nodes and is an option to those who already have a wallet to replace it or not.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 08:16:14 PM by O.kurt »

alenna50

• View Profile
    Re: Re: ==ANN==Pirate Blocks-[SKULL]-77-10% Rate-Airdrop and bounties-
    « Reply #181 on: June 10, 2017, 12:00:20 PM »
    PH1HYfWYjovTdhmERFxykmniV5BQhkYb3Z

this coin is awesome and price is rising like foam and stilll is not in yobit, c-cex and other exchanges like dev said. but dev said also that other wall to buy with 75 sat, so where is it i want to buy 0.20 before is in bigger exchanges like i think is a good invest .Dev be cool and show up with more info if you have time

bonfada

« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 04:22:09 AM by bonfada »

O.kurt

• View Profile
    « Reply #183 on: June 11, 2017, 03:36:47 PM »
    https://www.novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SKULL/
    waiting yobit, more coin burn, and the final roadmap. Sorry we wont apply to cryptopia 2 million dot @200 almost, i think any exchange deserve that fee.Yobit coming will be credited with coins for invest box too.

O.kurt

• View Profile
    « Reply #184 on: June 11, 2017, 03:37:48 PM »
    PH1HYfWYjovTdhmERFxykmniV5BQhkYb3Z

this coin is awesome and price is rising like foam and stilll is not in yobit, c-cex and other exchanges like dev said. but dev said also that other wall to buy with 75 sat, so where is it i want to buy 0.20 before is in bigger exchanges like i think is a good invest .Dev be cool and show up with more info if you have time

cheater you know why no pay anyway you are very outdated

arif.tyanet

• Novice
    • asli BLITAR
      • View Profile
    « Reply #185 on: June 12, 2017, 12:14:48 AM »
    this my WALLET
    PBujVbx7se6hA4b1BudZTZrVCkvbEDZvDX

thank's DEV

[attachment expired]

O.kurt

• View Profile
    « Reply #186 on: June 12, 2017, 09:36:53 PM »
    we've been burning coins, see explorer, and almost ready to start with website, and other tasks
    There won't be more walls so we will burn more coins, yobit is coming hopefully and invest box promotions

N3znicitelny

• View Profile
      • My own faucet collection
    « Reply #187 on: June 12, 2017, 10:06:02 PM »
    Hi i have question why wallet taking too much CPU resosources its peak to more than 60% cpu and when its running i have lags on pc. I have open many wallets for staking and their are takin only few percetn of cpu. I thing there is bug or hiden miner. :-\

brazilman37[btc]

• View Profile
    « Reply #188 on: June 12, 2017, 10:13:52 PM »
    yea mine has been taking up alot more resources then any other wallets i have. plus ive seen some major coin sells like who already has that many coins?

Brazilman37

levyashin

• View Profile
    « Reply #189 on: June 13, 2017, 08:28:29 PM »
    My adress is PMJqEZUuQCk2z4srksq9QPsSsKjT7DnB6E

thanks in advance.

[attachment expired]

O.kurt

• View Profile
    « Reply #190 on: June 14, 2017, 03:58:01 PM »
    yea mine has been taking up alot more resources then any other wallets i have. plus ive seen some major coin sells like who already has that many coins?

Brazilman37
    5 million sold at coex? Wallet is not using more resources that other wallets, is very weird

$martypant$

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #191 on: June 17, 2017, 02:29:00 PM »
    i'm using a small screen computer, i can't see the send feature, how do i fix this?

trntan2001

• Novice
    • Learn before investing
      • View Profile
    « Reply #192 on: June 19, 2017, 06:15:24 PM »
    PirateBlocks [SKULL] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/SKULL/BTC
    PirateBlocks Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/SKULL

Happy trading  ;)
    ████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
    ████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
    ████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

O.kurt

• View Profile
    « Reply #193 on: June 21, 2017, 03:02:32 AM »
    congrats, were in yobit! well i am sending 5btc required in skulls to create invest box plan as promised. C-cex manager have been several times informed about our wish to pay the addition, but seems to be on holidays or busy, i will keep on trying. The bad news coming from Livecoin, that wont add SKULL or other coin in a while due several reasons, like lack on programmers and a queue of already paid additions.
    Sorry for my late response but i am running so low on time lately since my office moved 40km away.Cheers

O.kurt

• View Profile
    « Reply #194 on: June 21, 2017, 03:24:17 AM »
    Invest box plans created for everyone ;) 5 million skull sent and in yobit invest box.
    note that max amount is monthly 70%, our wallet is giving you 77% ;)

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services