click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Sexy erotic recordings for Bitcoins!!  (Read 1343 times)

IsabellaValentine

• View Profile
Sexy erotic recordings for Bitcoins!!
« on: May 31, 2017, 01:17:05 PM »
My website has been banned from PayPal, Pinterest, Google Plus, Facebook, YouTube, Google Checkout, Vimeo, Square, and too many other forums, chat rooms, social media outlets, and payment processors. Why? I don't even have nudes on my site. The reason I keep getting banned is because I want people to fall in love with me, and apparently that only belongs in 4 minute romance songs but not in a 30 minute monologue. For that, my art is considered non-family friendly. Thankfully the owner of this forum not only thinks my site is just fine, he invited me here to spread the word to help drive me some traffic.

I hope you all like what you see and will help me out, and I hope my erotic recordings turn you on and make you ache for me! Will you check it out? Send some love! I accept Bitcoin and 55 cryptocurrencies so your information and privacy are secure.

Thank you! My site is at http://IsabellaValentine.net

I look forward to feeling a sense of belonging to this community, and thank you for having me. Bless you!

Love,
Isabella Valentine

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services