click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [TER] - TerraNovaCOIN - PoW/PoS  (Read 34750 times)

minerric

• View Profile
Re: [ANN] [TER] - TerraNovaCOIN - PoW/PoS
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2017, 11:16:37 PM »
Any idea when this will happen?

I don't believe livecoin would keep wallets closed for too long
Well....as was announced the walltes on livecoin should be opened when TER reaches ~0,7btc. If you check on the exchanges it is over 150 000sat now, from 20K sat withing couple of days.

what do you mean when it reaches 0.7btc? they are waiting for price to drop?
that will never happen, i have been watching it since it was added and price only keeps going up.
having a small amount of TER doesn't help either as people are not selling for less than they paid. The most i have seen between the buying and selling tiers was 0.4TER, therefore there will be no chance of stabilizing the price down with such a small amount of TER available.
Pool Operator - Farm Builder - All coins

ECOCOIN

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2017, 06:31:58 AM »

Well....as was announced the walltes on livecoin should be opened when TER reaches ~0,7btc. If you check on the exchanges it is over 150 000sat now, from 20K sat withing couple of days.

that will never happen, i have been watching it since it was added and price only keeps going up.
having a small amount of TER doesn't help either as people are not selling for less than they paid. The most i have seen between the buying and selling tiers was 0.4TER, therefore there will be no chance of stabilizing the price down with such a small amount of TER available.

if so, we'll use magic  ;)

Megacash

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2017, 09:25:25 AM »
Love you, guyes!!! Waiting for a magic! :) ;)
Go, go, go!!! my friends!))
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 12:15:52 PM by Megacash »

minerric

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2017, 03:07:20 PM »

If you want to use magic then before opening livecoin wallet, help drive price up on other exchanges. As you can see on Livecoin this coin can be bigger and more valuable than Bitcoin as supply is very low, but not when people keep dumping on other exchanges.
Pool Operator - Farm Builder - All coins

Megacash

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2017, 03:38:06 PM »

If you want to use magic then before opening livecoin wallet, help drive price up on other exchanges. As you can see on Livecoin this coin can be bigger and more valuable than Bitcoin as supply is very low, but not when people keep dumping on other exchanges.

Very interesting coin, I would say mysterious. Look at the graph on Cryptopia: 14 and 15 July. 14.07 - volume 0.16678571 higher the price of - 0.81 BTC. And already 15.07 - volume 86.25470523 and the highest price of 3.5 BTC. Only one day, 24 hours...

ECOCOIN

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 12, 2017, 10:19:15 AM »
TER wallets are still closed on https://www.livecoin.net/en/trade/index Enjoy nice trading at sweet rate now. https://www.livecoin.net/en/trade/index

ECOCOIN

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2017, 06:24:53 PM »
Answering question how to level up TER rate on the other exchanges:
daily Dev buys out the coins there and uses them for donations ecocoin.info/donation
You also can donate 1-2 or more coins, thus raising rate faster - Coins from Donation wallet will not be traded any more! 

ECOCOIN

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2017, 08:38:24 AM »
Hi, Friends!

With the X-mas coming we’d like to offer You 2 bounty options with TER https://www.livecoin.net/ru/trade/index?currencyPair=TER%2FBTC rate prizes:

1.   tweet a verse dedicated to TerraNovaCoin

2.   tweet a picture dedicated to TerraNovaCoin

EACH option has budget of 0,01TER: 1st place - 0,005 2nd - 0,003 3rd - 0,002

Timeline: 12/25/2017 Language: English   Evaluators: Devs

The best will be used in TER topic and website with author’s signature.

Applicants need to repost #terranovacoinxmas and #terranovacointochilder in twitter https://twitter.com/TerraNovaCoin

Cancelled
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 07:58:29 AM by ECOCOIN »

mia

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
  • Re: [ANN] [TER] - TerraNovaCOIN - PoW/PoS
    « Reply #83 on: December 15, 2017, 01:54:34 PM »
    Hi Dev long time no see ;D

Nah i was wondering, Why the price are diffrent, What happened there on Livecoin ? as i check on each exchange which listing TER the wallet are online, but not on Livecoin

ECOCOIN

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    « Reply #84 on: December 16, 2017, 11:04:31 AM »

Nah i was wondering, Why the price are diffrent, What happened there on Livecoin ? as i check on each exchange which listing TER the wallet are online, but not on Livecoin
    Hi there!
    as we explained earlier our tactics now to bring the rate of TER on the other exchanges to the rate of livecoin, where we belive we'll have 1-0,7btc per 1 TER. Until that happen we are going to keep the wallets on livecoin closed to avoid collapse the coin rate. Now devs are taking cake to reduce number of coins on the other exchanges to improve rate there. Anyone can support our efforts by donating TER to children on ecocoin.info/doantion The doanted coins are not going to be traded any longer....

mia

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    « Reply #85 on: December 20, 2017, 03:05:20 PM »

Hi there!
    as we explained earlier our tactics now to bring the rate of TER on the other exchanges to the rate of livecoin, where we belive we'll have 1-0,7btc per 1 TER. Until that happen we are going to keep the wallets on livecoin closed to avoid collapse the coin rate. Now devs are taking cake to reduce number of coins on the other exchanges to improve rate there. Anyone can support our efforts by donating TER to children on ecocoin.info/doantion The doanted coins are not going to be traded any longer....
    It's impossible

ECOCOIN

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    « Reply #86 on: December 22, 2017, 02:23:31 PM »
    We are going to open #TerraNovaCoin (TER) wallet on #livecoin_net  within 2 months. Happy enrichment!!! http://ecocoin.info/donation

ECOCOIN

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    « Reply #87 on: December 25, 2017, 12:15:28 PM »
    Hi, guys! As you may noticed a big investor is on the way to support #TerraNovaCoin on https://www.livecoin.net/en/trade/index...to the moooon sooon))

rafx205

• View Profile
    « Reply #88 on: January 05, 2018, 07:23:33 PM »
    Hi,
    what can I do, because my TerraNova Wallet is unsynchronized. And is still offline?

I don't know how i can setup network wallet?

I send completed my TER from Cryptopia and my wallet is empty. Please help me...

Sorry for my english :D

mia

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    « Reply #89 on: January 15, 2018, 04:35:14 AM »
    Hi, guys! As you may noticed a big investor is on the way to support #TerraNovaCoin on https://www.livecoin.net/en/trade/index...to the moooon sooon))
    hoping it will affect to all markets, and price can stable like on Livecoin,,actually i have invested a lot money on TER,,and hopefully, that will give me a huge profit

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services