click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [HTML5] HTMLCOIN | Declaration of Public Usage  (Read 38046 times)

eneilwe

• View Profile
Re: [ANN] [HTML5] HTMLCOIN | Declaration of Public Usage
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2015, 02:20:01 PM »
True that. It is kind of discouraging when you can only mine .00001 of a bitcoin. Mining a whole Litecoin or something is much more satisfying.

HTMLCOIN

• Garden Hero
  • Cryptocurrency integration to the public!
    • View Profile
    • HTMLCOIN
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2017, 04:13:19 PM »
Swapping Guidelines for the Htmlcoin 2017

Who: All Htmlcoin Holders
What: Swapping old htmlcoin to the new htmlcoin.
How:  One to one ratio (1:1) during the specified swap dates. One to two or less ratio (1:2 or <) for late swappers. The further you swap from the scheduled date, the lower the swap ratio you will get.
When: After 75% Percent of all coins in circulation accounted in the exchange sites OR last week of September as the projected swapping time.
Where: Exchange Sites and Web form.
Why: To upgrade coins specifications.

Exchange Sites: Currently, no one can withdraw, this is in preparation for the swap day. All traders can continue to trade and able to deposit.

>>>IF your coins are located on the Exchange Sites, you do nothing. The exchange will do it for you automatically.

>>> IF your coins are located in the wallet/paper wallet, you have to do webform swap
1.   Make sure your old wallet is synchronized. Skip this process if your wallet is synchronized. If this is your first time to download htmlcoin wallet, this instruction is not for you, see section 5.
1.1.   Your wallet must be v1.3.1.2 to synchronize. You can locate this information in your wallet > Help > About Htmlcoin.
1.2.   If you don't have the v1.3.1.2, download it here:
1.2.1.   Windows http://seed.htmlcoin.net/HTMLCoin-1.3.2.1-setup.exe
1.2.2.   Mac http://seed.htmlcoin.net/Htmlcoin-1.3.2.1-Mac.dmg
1.3.   Open the wallet, v1.3.1.2.
1.4.   Wait to synchronize your old wallet, then you are ready for the next process.
2.   Get your new 2017 wallet. This can be from the Exchange Sites or from your local wallet.
2.1.   Enter your new wallet address to the webform.
3.   The form will then show you an address to send your old coins to.
3.1.   Send your coins to the address given in 3.
4.   The webform will then send the swapped coins to your new wallet.

---------------------First Time Download to Synchronize Wallet---------------------
5.   If this is your first time to download the htmlcoin wallet, v1.3.1.2., wanting to store your coins in your own wallet then follow this process. Note that you still have to swap your coin using webform.
5.1.   Download it here:
5.1.1.   Windows http://seed.htmlcoin.net/HTMLCoin-1.3.2.1-setup.exe
5.1.2.   Mac http://seed.htmlcoin.net/Htmlcoin-1.3.2.1-Mac.dmg
5.2.   The wallet will try to sync but it will take a very long time. To skip the waiting, download the blockchain
5.2.1.   Blockchain http://seed.htmlcoin.net/htmlcoin_blockchain.zip
5.2.2.   Follow the instruction in README file, it reads like this:
5.2.2.1.   Copy contents of this archive to your HTMLCoin data directory found in the following locations. If the folder is not there already then please create it.

5.2.2.2.   Windows XP -
C:\Documents and Settings\YourUserName\Application data\HTML5

5.2.2.3.   Windows Vista/7/8/10 -
 C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\HTML5

5.2.2.4.   Linux -
./HTML5/

5.2.2.5.   Mac   ~/Library/Application Support/HTML5/

Nota Bene: Old HTMLCOIN mined during or after the swap date will not be honored.

*These guidelines above may change anytime.

Source: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XQXNg9_9naRCwrT6qrAdV22BhLPcEbCiveq126kWTqE/edit?usp=sharing

HTMLCOIN is different from other altcoins because we are focusing in integrating the “use” of htmlcoin to the “mainstream,” common people you meet in the street. Cryptocurrency integration to the public is our core value. We will be releasing android apps to make HTMLCOIN mobile, soon!

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: [ANN] [HTML5] HTMLCOIN | Declaration of Public Usage
    « Reply #62 on: July 14, 2017, 09:53:12 PM »
    Can we send the coins we have on a qt wallet to an exchange for the swap?

Some nodes? I'm running v1.3.1.2 but it is not connecting.
    « Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 10:03:57 PM by secco »
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

kruanko

• View Profile
    « Reply #63 on: July 16, 2017, 03:23:24 PM »
                                                                                                             BlockMonsta Miningpool [HTML5]

http://blockmonsta.tk/

EXAMPLE for HTMLCOIN [HTML5]

stratum+tcp://172.104.134.52:3032 -u WalletAdress -p x

Ports:
                                                                                                                        Port: 3008, Diff: 0.032
                                                                                                                        Port: 3032, Diff: 0.02
                                                                                                                        Port: 3256, Diff: 1

secco

• Administrator
    • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
    « Reply #64 on: July 18, 2017, 06:14:54 PM »
    HTML5, Nodes:

{
    "addr" : "107.170.88.156:6877",
    "services" : "00000001",
    "lastsend" : 1500394313,
    "lastrecv" : 1500394313,
    "conntime" : 1500393550,
    "version" : 60026,
    "subver" : "/Satoshi:1.3.1.2/",
    "inbound" : false,
    "startingheight" : 1555107,
    "banscore" : 0
    },
    {
    "addr" : "90.157.19.238:6877",
    "services" : "00000001",
    "lastsend" : 1500394313,
    "lastrecv" : 1500394317,
    "conntime" : 1500394200,
    "version" : 60026,
    "subver" : "/Satoshi:1.3.1.2/",
    "inbound" : false,
    "startingheight" : 1555118,
    "banscore" : 0
    }

HTMLCOIN

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
      • HTMLCOIN
    « Reply #65 on: July 24, 2017, 06:21:56 AM »

📢 Htmlcoin Business

www.htmlcoin.business

We at htmlcoin try to unlock the highest potential in all people. Everyone is equal in life. Htmlcoin attempts to contribute the greatest dedication to improving the quality of life for all.

This platform will provide a strong foundation. The biggest factor is that it will also provide opportunities for people who do not have work, are physically restricted or those who may not be able to work for other reasons.

Htmlcoin allows companies to realize more revenue by applying strategic, online marketing techniques. We develop innovative solutions for the most diverse and complex issues. We are aware of changing trends and we provide the opportunity to deploy highly beneficial strategic tools. We have an excellent team of developers with extensive experience in different markets.

Htmlcoin.business offers these services worldwide. Htmlcoin trains talented people who deserve a chance. They learn the techniques and skills needed to enable them to provide the named services htmlcoin.business provides. In this way, they can provide added value to companies and thus create their own jobs with participating companies.

We are currently developing an e-learning environment at htmlcoin.business. Here participants will be able to follow online classes in different modules. There will be a lot of video training in the modules.

We have the ability to scale indefinitely. Because we offer digital learning programs we do not have a ceiling. We are able to train hundreds of people, but just as easily hundreds of thousands of participants once our systems are ready.

These initiatives provide opportunities for minorities and vulnerable groups in the population and will therefore promptly receive attention and support from local governments and businesses. We will, therefore, encourage the employees of the core team to announce this in their countries. It will build a bridge between companies and freelancers.

We have made blueprints of introductory letters and techniques for our htmlcoin ambassadors to approach local governments, organizations, companies, career counselors, rehabilitation centers and other organizations to join the platform. These documents consist of raw data that can serve as a template. We will add them to our online library these coming weeks. All EVPs will gain access to these documents.

If you want to know more about this project or join us, we would love to hear from you

[email protected]
    HTMLCOIN is different from other altcoins because we are focusing in integrating the “use” of htmlcoin to the “mainstream,” common people you meet in the street. Cryptocurrency integration to the public is our core value. We will be releasing android apps to make HTMLCOIN mobile, soon!

HTMLCOIN

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
      • HTMLCOIN
    « Reply #66 on: August 03, 2017, 07:17:41 PM »

grobishta

• View Profile
    « Reply #67 on: August 03, 2017, 09:12:35 PM »
    Help us get HTMLCOIN listed in a small exchange before the swap https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote
    Please do spend some DOGE coin for voting as we need to reach the 1st place in 2 days.

secco

• Administrator
    • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
    « Reply #68 on: August 04, 2017, 01:57:43 AM »
    Help us get HTMLCOIN listed in a small exchange before the swap https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote
    Please do spend some DOGE coin for voting as we need to reach the 1st place in 2 days.

What's the point on getting listed in small exchanges BEFORE the swap?

It does make sense AFTER the swap, though getting listed in BIG exchanges make even more sense.

HTMLCOIN

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
      • HTMLCOIN
    « Reply #69 on: August 07, 2017, 05:52:20 AM »
    There are some Major Developments coming soon to Htmlcoin

An Interview with EVP of Educational Technology: Zac Smith

by Joshua Rousseau

The On-exchange Swap Of Htmlcoins approaches rapidly. Set for late September, or when 75% of all Htmlcoin currently in existence has been deposited. This swap will bring major updates to Htmlcoin code that I shall describe in detail below. These updates will bring dramatic improvements to the blockchain’s functionality.

Firstly of note, I would like to bring attention to the “Real-Time Check-pointing” feature, number 2. There have been numerous 51% attacks on blockchains in the past, and many were successful. Even Htmlcoin itself suffered a 51% attack last month, which, I believe, is in part a reason why Html is currently trading at only 1 Satoshi on some exchanges. Yes, you read correctly, just 1 sat! With Real-time check-pointing, even if a mining cartel or otherwise nefarious actor mounts and attack on the blockchain, it now is resistant to such attacks being able to alter data already written to blocks in the chain’s history; A huge plus for security.
    Next, let’s look at the new features 1 and 3, this may be most interesting to miners. HTML will use the Neoscrypt mining algorithm, which is refinement over the Scrypt mining algorithm and offers a number of improvements over Script. HTML will be readily GPU minable for a long time to come, and also, have a degree of ASIC resistance. The Enhanced Hash-Rate Compensation essentially reduces large changes to mining reward that could result from miners with a lot of hash power starting to mine, or stopping, which will make profit more consistent for the other miners. For the white paper on Neoscrypt see: http://phoenixcoin.org/archive/neoscrypt_v1.pdf

Features 4 and 5 are what have me most excited about these new HTML features. Htmlcoin will integrate Ethereum Virtual Machine functionality making It a fully functioning Smart Contracting Platform! This opens up a nearly limitless amount of possibilities for HTML in the future, from Distributed Applications to integration within IoT devices, to Distributed Autonomous Organizations. When one considers that many Ethereum miners will look for new coin’s to mine after Ethereum switches to proof of stake, Htmlcoin starts to look like a good potential candidate.

Feature 8 is also worthy of note, “Account Layer Abstraction.” This means that in the not too far off future, all the possibilities Smart Contracting Platforms offer could be accessible from the Bitcoin blockchain using the Html chain as an intermediary. This is similar to what the Counterparty Blockchain does.

I hope this has helped you see just how big these updates at swap time during the end of September will be! And remember, If enough people deposit their coins to exchanges to reach the 75% threshold, It could be sooner! And now, An interview with Zac Smith, The new Executive Vice President of Educational Technology in the HTML Core Team, who has a Masters Degree in Cyber Security and Information Assurance and also is College Faculty at New Mexico State University.

I: Would you tell us a little about your background?

Zac: My background is varied, after serving in the military I earned a degree in legal science and worked as a paralegal and court clerk for a few years. I found it to be miserable work and returned to school, this time to learn welding and machining. I loved the work, hated the hours, hated the weather and hated the travel. So, again I returned to college and earned my BS in Information Communication Technology and began teaching computer science at university while I went to grad school for cyber security.

I: Has your previous work helped spark your interests in Crypto-currency? When was the “Ahh-ha,” moment for you?

Zac: I remember reading an article about Bitcoin in Wired magazine, and then a few months later the feds busted the ‘Dread Pirate Roberts’ and it was Bitcoin that aided this course of action. I don’t condone the criminal action, but I was amazed that this unknown person had created this revolution in freedom. I am a huge fan of John Nash, the real John and not the Beautiful Mind character, and many believe he may be the creator. I have my own thoughts, which I will not express here; but, again I found it amazing. So, I read the White Paper and began to search for a community that made me feel at home. I found that community with Htmlcoin in late 2014 and have been involved since then.

I: How do you think Crypto-currency will benefit people?

Zac: I am a devoted believer in freedom, and that freedom of expression, freedom of the press and personal freedom are fundamental to the survival of our species. Crypto-currencies represent freedom of transaction, and that is critical to business, to personal and community economic development. Crypto-currency allows anyone to regain a little freedom lost, even if it is just freedom to buy something they decide. Freedom in any degree is empowering, and so I feel that crypto-currency is empowerment!

I: What developments are on the road-map for the future?

Zac: This is an action packed question, 5 years ago many looked at crypto currency as money! Now, we see it as independence, empowerment and the method of creativity. I don’t have any idea how the blockchain will change our lives, yet everyday I see another company developing a tool or service that seems perfect for our lives. I can say this with all confidence, we have not even touched the surface of how Crypto-currency and the blockchain will transform the world, and I feel confident that the cure for cancer and so many ails will, one day, be logged, shared and protected through the forth coming advancements!

I: We appreciate your work! Is there anything else you can tell us about what you are working on? Is there anything else we can know now?

Zac: Currently I am researching ways to use smart contracts to conduct security assessments and creative methods to utilize the new technology of Htmlcoin. It’s funny when I speak to non Crypto-currency people, they say things like, “can I buy a beer with it?” Yes, but imagine a system that allows organizations to securely verify someone’s identification without having to invade their lives. Sweden wants to put land titles in the blockchain so that they can better control and protect those details. Consider the poor farmer in a third world country where inflation is skyrocketing because of a corrupt government, the blockchain and Crypto-currency takes the power from corruption and places it back with that farmer. I don’t know where my research will take me, but it is exciting!
    Well, That was a great interview. I’d like to thank Zac Smith for his time! I plan to write more articles like this in the future, lot’s more on Crypto-currency to come!

For full, disclosure, as a Crypto-currency trader, I have taken a position in HTMLcoin and fully expect It’s valuation to increase in the future. This is not Investment Advice, but merely my opinion. @cryptoboater on twitter.

Source: https://medium.com/@joshuarousseau/there-are-some-major-developments-coming-soon-to-htmlcoin-9c8fdc65c344

HTMLCOIN

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
      • HTMLCOIN
    « Reply #70 on: August 14, 2017, 09:12:51 PM »
    Transition Page/Landing Page is now LIVE!   
    http://www.htmlcoin.com

Many thanks to:

Arjen Breedt  and his Team in The Netherlands
     Arturo Morales  from the United States of America
     Ammar Tumbi and his Team in Pakistan

Thanks for the hard work guys  :)

Next will be the launching of the new website!

HTMLCOIN

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
      • HTMLCOIN
    « Reply #71 on: August 21, 2017, 03:44:22 AM »

HTMLCOIN

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
      • HTMLCOIN
    « Reply #72 on: August 22, 2017, 10:19:57 PM »
    Htmlcoin: Inclusive and Empowering to People

By Joshua Peterson
    8/20/2017

From the Author:

I would like to personally thank The HTMLCoin Foundation for allowing me the opportunity to write this article about Christopher DiSanto. For the record - I am, myself, a disabled person. Through my own challenges and struggles I have come to the realization that we all have our own personal hardships that are unique to our own state of being. I do not know Christopher personally. However, I believe him to be noteworthy.

Coming from a background of financial hardship, Christopher - though faced with homelessness – was able to accomplish his goals as a Content Creator, and Graphic Designer.  He credits Satoshi Nakamoto - creator(s) of the Bitcoin cryptocurrency - for the inspiration behind his success.

Being a cryptocurrency for the underdog, HTMLCoin has built a vibrant community of members like Christopher whose hearts blaze with passion for humanity and the desire to raise the quality of life for the entire human experience.

Christopher DiSanto

Christopher has always been one to step up and help out his community. Disenchanted by the progress of traditional finances and politics, he decided that cryptocurrencies like HTMLCoin might be the ideal way to help others achieve economic vitality. Moved by the financial struggles of smaller countries and those with low incomes, Christopher sought to make a difference in the emerging blockchain industry by focusing on underrepresented populations.

Christopher made a personal goal to go back to school to develop skills and hone his technical abilities to better support projects like HTMLCoin . While attending university, Christopher’s tireless quest for and consumption of knowledge built a strong fundamental and foundational knowledge of cryptocurrencies. That educational investment increased Christopher’s ability to succeed in a tough space and enjoy a promising retirement with a significant portfolio of crypto investments.

How will your passion unlock the next great movement and success story in the crypto universe?

The Interview:

Would you tell us a little about your background?

Well, there’s a bunch to say, but nothing really noteworthy. Have been a hobbyist content creator for many years. Got started in 1994 with Microsoft Paint, and have been doing graphic design on-and-off for over twenty years. Spent some time being homeless in 2011, and have pulled myself up from a broken cellphone on free WIFI at McDonald's to a basic and humble existence. The blockchain is what has given my life purpose, and I owe everything to Satoshi Nakamoto.

Has your previous work helped spark your interest in cryptocurrency?

It has been the opposite for me; blockchain started a personal quest. In the past, I never cared about finance or geopolitics, but after experiencing blockchains rise to power- my eyes have been opened to the macrocosm of the global digital economy. After witnessing the moral decay in the mercantile system, and the blatant disregard for basic human rights- it drove me to learn more. My desire is to influence the emerging blockchain industry.

When was the, "ah-ha," moment for you?

There was a time when cryptocurrency faucets were popular. Every coin had them, and you could just get free coins out. Once you understood the basics of supply and demand & the way that markets move- you could invest this free coin with little to no worry of personal loss. During this time of plenty, many altcoins were hitting the markets, and sometimes you could acquire billions of coins for a handful of pocket change. Exchanges at this time would run ‘tipbots’, and we would do ‘coin rains.’ Large groups of people with massive amounts of coins would tip in the exchange’s chatbox (commonly referred to as a ‘trollbox’.)

During this time, a fellow blockchain developer from South America made a comment that he had received a 0.025 bitcoin tip. At the time, Bitcoin was lower in price, and the tip value equaled less than Forty dollars USD. The developer expressed his extreme gratitude for the tip, and stated that ‘in his homeland, the average monthly income was roughly Twenty-eight to Thirty dollars USD.’

From this point on; I understood that blockchain had already changed the world. 

How do you think Crypto-currency will benefit people?

Cryptocurrency is a double-edged sword or a catch-22 situation. We are witnessing the creation and realization of an entirely new asset-class. The technology is reshuffling the power structure of the world while the central banks plan their next move. We have seen some great innovations in blockchain technology with the rise of ‘Proof of Stake (PoS)’ and ‘Decentralized Blockchain Applications (DApps)’. With the advent of ‘IoT’ (internet of things) and mesh networks, anyone could eventually create their own decentralized, autonomous financial system. This upcoming point in human history will likely change the way everyone does business in the future. Technology is ever-changing and we (You and I) have the ability to influence it.

Which potential uses of HTMLCoin do you find most inspiring?

The HTMLCoin development team has always been a multicultural and diverse environment. The world isn’t constrained by culture, race or creed on the internet, and your ability and knowledge are what brings like-minded people together. We’ve fed people on the other side of the globe with HTMLCoin tips and faucets. People, Technology, and Philanthropy… when this all culminates with a positive group of individuals…greatness can happen. HTMLCoin has been the vehicle that has given people like me a chance to better themselves and learn more about the underlying technology in the process.     

How might HTMLCoin change people's lives? Has it impacted you in any way?

This project has boosted my creative ability in ways that few could understand. It challenged me to go back to school and learn more about the topics that interested me. The time has also been spent developing my professional ability & self-confidence. The HTMLCoin team has always been a supportive place where you can learn about blockchain technology, and we are always looking for people that want to get involved. ‘Fortune Favors the Bold.’

How's the community? do you know anyone where you live that knows of it, or is interested to use it?

Living near a University makes it easier to find like-minded individuals, but cryptocurrency is still in its infancy so many simply do not understand the technology. With each major swing in the price of Bitcoin, more and more people enter the sector. Naturally, you tend to meet people in your daily life that know what bitcoin is or may have just heard about it. The public is highly impressionable, and many still need to learn the basics. Most people only see or read about the [major] events that occur- Mt. Gox, The DAO hack, Silk Road, BTC-e and - most recently - Bitcoin breaking the four-thousand-dollar price mark. So, regarding cryptocurrency, people are naturally becoming curious, and education in a supportive environment is increasingly sought after. It’s up to us to share what we’ve learned and let HTMLCoin be the cornerstone that gives users a foundation to build on.

Source: Christopher DiSanto

HTMLCOIN

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
      • HTMLCOIN
    « Reply #73 on: August 25, 2017, 10:29:03 PM »

On June 8, 2017, we reach $1.12 Million at 4 Satoshi in volume. We are expecting the same volume and momentum after the swap. See below for more details.

HTMLCOIN

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
      • HTMLCOIN
    « Reply #74 on: August 27, 2017, 10:06:36 PM »
    Htmlcoin – The cryptocoin that keeps defying the odds and all logic.

By Doofy

I’ve said it before… Htmlcoin is an anomaly among the cryptocurrency world. Back in 2013 and 2014, I did a ton of altcoin mining – mainly scrypt coins, including Litecoin, Dogecoin, Zeitcoin, Procoin, Htmlcoin, and so many others.

Many of those coins simply disappeared. Procoin, which touted itself as the cryptocurrency for small businesses just… disappeared one day, rendering all coins immediately useless. Just par for the course.

Htmlcoin seemed even worse. The mining for these coins never increased in difficulty in the early days, netting millions of coins per day. I didn’t care. The running joke in my head was that I’d finally become a billionaire, even if it was in a coin clearly destined to disappear. Trading it smartly with doge would result in getting more doge and more html. It was a great coin for playing with.

Instead of disappearing, they decided to fix the coin. They changed the algorithm for mining and did a coin swap, kind of like a reverse split. I wasn’t a billionaire anymore 😦 but at least I still had a healthy amount. Dubbed html5 (despite still being htmlcoin officially), it was definitely seen as a much healthier coin. It traded for somewhat better amounts of doge and even litecoin at times.

Over the years, I just held most of my amount, as it’s supposed to go “POS” in 5 years, which is interest bearing. Last few times I looked, its USD price was embarrassingly low (like $0.00000008).

Then, over the last few months, it was subject to a 51% attack, which seems to open the block-chain to manipulation. Ok, well, it was fun while it lasted, and it certainly outlasted all the other coins from back in the day.

What’s that, you ask? Why is htmlcoin worth $0.000181 today (and trading for approximately 0.00000005 BTC – prices fluctuate)? Who the fuck knows? However, they’re fixing the coin AGAIN and doing a mostly 1-for-1 swap of the coin, so most people won’t lose anything. 1000000 htmlcoin today is worth $181 (or 0.05BTC, which is about $210).

Man, if I still had 1,000,000,000 htmlcoins today, I could potentially trade it for…. $181,000.

If history has taught me anything about htmlcoin, it’s that it defies everything. Shitty original algorithm, 51% attack on newer version of the coin, and on the cusp of a second coin swap and update…. and now it’s worth more than ever, and still slowly climbing.

In closing, some htmlcoin holders might find themselves to be accidental millionaires before too long.

Source: https://taketotask.wordpress.com/2017/08/26/htmlcoin-the-cryptocoin-that-keeps-defying-the-odds-and-all-logic/

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services