click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [HTML5] HTMLCOIN | Declaration of Public Usage  (Read 38051 times)

HTMLCOIN

• Garden Hero
  • Cryptocurrency integration to the public!
    • View Profile
    • HTMLCOIN
Re: [ANN] [HTML5] HTMLCOIN | Declaration of Public Usage
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2014, 05:58:07 PM »
Get Started With HTMLCOIN

By Kit Huynh

If you want to start using Cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin as the new payment method, I recommend to get started with HTML5 Coin as it is easy to get more at the lowest price at the moment. If you still do not know what HTML5 coin is check out my old post here before you move on. I make this post as a walk through for users who need help with getting their hands on HTML5 coin within a few minutes. There are several way you can earn HTML5 coin such as getting free coin from Seniors members on Bleutrade(listed below), or earn it your own following the guide below. 
1.   Install a wallet:
        If you do not have a wallet yet, click here to go to the front page and download a wallet for your PC or Linux.
   Mobile wallet is coming in a few days (counting down!!!).
2.   Trading:
   Trading on exchange sites is the fastest way you can earn HTML5 coins because you can trade any coin to HTML5 coins on Bleutrade, Cryptsy, Comkort, C-Cex , BTC-Market, Cold Cryptos, Cryptex.
. Or you could also buy HTML5 coin straight with your USD through PAYEER on Bleutrade.
3.   Mining:
   Mining is another option that you can earn some HTML5 coins.
   With the current difficulty mining with CPU and GPU is very easy.
   Mining with your CPU will give you roughly 150-240 HTML5/ hour if your CPU can produce 50-100kh/s. Follow my instruction here about mining with CPU .
   Mining with your GPU will give you roughly 900-1400 HTML5/hour if your GPU can produce 300-400kh/s. Follow this instruction here to mine with your GPU.
4.   Cloud mining:
   To be clear, there is no cloud mining on X11 or X15 algorithm just yet, X11 will be coming out soon from Genesis Mining, and X15 on Cryptsy.
   I listed Cloud mining because you can cloud mine Doge, Litecoin or whatever coin you like to trade for HTML5. At least, this is what I`m doing because I don`t have good mining Hardwares.
   I mine with my 1Mhs Genesis Mining contract at 17.99 for average of 280 Doge and trade for HTML5 coins. Depending on HTML5 price, you could get 28,000-35000 HTML5 per day.
   I stick with Cloud mining because I seem to mine more Altcoin and trade more HTML5 with it. Follow the link on my site on Cloud mining guide.
5.   Join Bleutrade:
   Joining Bleutrade community is also a good beginning since most HTML5 holders are there.
   Free HTML5 give away happen almost everyday for several reasons.
   Free 1000-5000 HTML5 by some senior holders are quite common, the purpose is to encourage more people to join HTML5.
   Follow the link to BleuTrade and start receiving your free HTML5 coins.
6.   HTMLcoin bounty:
   Follow this link to visit HTML5 coin bounty.
   You can get up to 10000000 HTML5 for following the bounty.
   The easiest one is to post a nice comment on your social media for 1500 HTML5.
   Or create a post about HTML5 on social media and receive 1000 H5 every time some “like” or “retweet”. Let say you have 10 friends retweeted, you will receive 10,000 HTML5.
   Contact me through Twitter to fill the bounty, on simply leave a comment on this post.
7.   Faucet:
   There are 2 faucets at the moment under HTMLCOIN link.
   One payout every hour and 1 payout every 24 hours.
   Faucet links: http://www.htmlcoin.com/projects
8.   Web Service:
   If you have an e-commerce store or would like to make one that accept HTML5 coin or Bitcoin payment, check out my service here.
9.   Community:
   Our self-hosted development team are growing exponentially, and are currently looking for more traders to join.
   Contact me through this site or at [email protected] if you are interested in contributing to the Community.
   Our top skill needed is a logo designer.
   Or if you think you can suit any of the task on our Bounty List (on top), still contact me to sign up.
10.   Make a HTML5 division yourself:
   Unlike other Cryptocurrencies, HTML5 does not need a head developer. If you are holding HTML5 on hand, and want to push HTML5 value, create your own group now and name it whatever you like. My division, for instance, is Cryptoinfo that include myself and a graphic designer, we have been recruiting more members everyday to help promo H5 on a lot of forums.
   Suggestion for your group is to create a small chat room where you all can discuss further development plan on how to promo H5 or create a website to draw more H5 users (we have already done that   ). Nothing can be better than seeing your direct contribution on the coin growth, don`t be the many traders out there who wait for the coin value to raise.
   By forming your own division, you can now greatly influence the coin value every time you speak up at a much larger scale. Ideal division group is 3-5 ppl. You could also work together and claim more HTML5 bounties by creating Banner, multiple posts on Forum or social media about H5 which could potentially earn you tons of H5 by filling Bounties as a group. Check the bounty list from HTML5 dev on top.
   If you want HTML5 coin and its value to grow , become part of the coin development yourself,add to the coins value and promote growth. This is why HTML5 is different than any other coin out there.
HTMLCOIN is different from other altcoins because we are focusing in integrating the “use” of htmlcoin to the “mainstream,” common people you meet in the street. Cryptocurrency integration to the public is our core value. We will be releasing android apps to make HTMLCOIN mobile, soon!

Principe

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Botcoin Garden
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2014, 12:37:12 PM »
New banners for HTML5. Thanks to Christopher DiSanto ‏(@WhyWeTrance)

★ GMC: GMe3xphPgHMVpKXtgUS1PDceQ9oZMePJr7      ★ ORB: oX9m3i3HUDr5hfyvWBJoyf8CMqajqMsivf    
★ WMC: wRarR72pv48RmqBwo6yNPwtdEpfRb7CXFL     ★ FUJI: FYLPULhtEogiXtW4xHUcShuxXf4oz2uPvk
★ OK: PPeXXxAzGHwLFr66MoqrqJjZZoHaXKVXNW         ★ XMG: 97fNfgmgSEQ4Gzq5e7pDuVR646Qinhh4on

Principe

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Botcoin Garden
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2014, 02:03:21 PM »
New banners for HTML5. Thanks to Christopher DiSanto ‏(@WhyWeTrance)

★ GMC: GMe3xphPgHMVpKXtgUS1PDceQ9oZMePJr7      ★ ORB: oX9m3i3HUDr5hfyvWBJoyf8CMqajqMsivf    
★ WMC: wRarR72pv48RmqBwo6yNPwtdEpfRb7CXFL     ★ FUJI: FYLPULhtEogiXtW4xHUcShuxXf4oz2uPvk
★ OK: PPeXXxAzGHwLFr66MoqrqJjZZoHaXKVXNW         ★ XMG: 97fNfgmgSEQ4Gzq5e7pDuVR646Qinhh4on

Principe

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Botcoin Garden
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2014, 01:08:13 PM »

COINKING

HTML5 Added to Mining Pool CoinKing

https://coinking.io/

Principe

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Botcoin Garden
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2014, 11:50:50 AM »
New bannes for HTML5. Thanks to Christopher DiSanto ‏(@WhyWeTrance)

Principe

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Botcoin Garden
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2014, 11:35:59 AM »
A Victorious and Triumphant Christmas!

http://www.htmlcoin.com/news/avictoriousandtriumphantchristmas

Expanding Community - After 9 months, we flourish and bloom as a community. Our diversity made us robust & stronger. We became a global network now, compose of various nationalities, race, and personalities. Though differences exist due to diversity, our various background enable us to see different solutions in any challenges imaginable, as a community.
We evolve into a multi developer community, this new strategy is contributing to our success. The multi-developer model enable the community to explore possibilities, collaborate, and share resources. Each independent developers are doing on what they are good at leading to more initiatives in spreading awareness.
 Many good stuff coming this 2015 like application development (coin utility), website enhancement (image building), and social initiatives (community involvement).

Merry Christmas to all!

Ian Hervey, BS, MSED, MA, ABD.

HTMLCOIN

• Garden Hero
  • Cryptocurrency integration to the public!
    • View Profile
    • HTMLCOIN
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2014, 08:31:18 PM »
HTMLCOIN: Victorious & Triumphant this Christmas and the Years to Come!

By Kit Huynh & Ian Hervey, BA, MSED, MA, ABD.

What is HTML5 coin and why people should care about it? This is the questions that you have probably heard a lot about on exchange sites, forums and social medias. HTML5 coin, or H5 for short, is an online currency which inherited the same payment encryption technology from Bitcoin. HTML5 coin uses 15 rounds of scientific hashing algorithm or X15 algo for short which allow users to mine the coin using CPU or GPU.

Evolution of algorithm  - One of the reason why HTMLCOIN endure in these days is our ability to reinvent our coin and our community. Our algorithm evolve from the common unsecure system to X15. The drastic change of algorithm enable us to focus in expanding robust community all over the world and in building necessary resources for media use. That changes brought relief from the never-ending problem of coding issues.

Expanding Community - After 9 months, we flourish and bloom as a community. Our diversity made us robust & stronger. We became a global network now, compose of various nationalities, race, and personalities. Though differences exist due to diversity, our various background enable us to see different solutions in any challenges imaginable as a community. We evolve into a multiple developer community, this new strategy is contributing to our success.

Multi-developer model - HTML5 community is now a multiple developer project which allow several individual developers to contribute to the coin growth.  The multi-developer model enable the community to explore possibilities, collaborate, and share resources. Each independent developers are doing on what they are good at leading to more initiatives in spreading awareness. The multi-dev approach system will help HTML5 grow much faster and help make it a friendly development environment. The multi-developer system objectives are: to recruit new individual developer to join the community; to host communication hub for community developers to share idea and resources;  and to promote new ideas or projects through HTML5 promoters.

No man is an island - The conventional way of developing a new cryptocurrency project is that one or two developers working on recruiting, coding and promoting a coin 24/7. Most of these one man cryptocurrency projects tend to fail halfway through their project either because they run out of budget or they run out of idea to attract more users. Thus, HTML5 coin community came up with an multiple developers approach that allow more individual developers to share a common purpose, expanding HTML5 coin community . The approach is more budget friendly as individual developers are funding and developing their own projects. Cost for funding each project is much lower as well since resources in the community is shared openly with zero charge. Multi-dev system also allow more new ideas to be generated while attracting more community members through those new ideas.  For instance, Cryptoinfo has been funding a lot of HTML5 give away in the past 3 months using their own website`s budget. Although the give away cost a few million HTML5 in the beginning but the site has attracted a lot of new traffic which help increase its ads revenue. Cryptoinfo has also became a community hub for HTML5 promoters to share ideas and recruit new developers. Most of Cryptoinfo site`s graphic are design by WhyWeTrance, a HTML5 coin individual graphic developer. The best part is that the graphic works are freely available from WhyWeTrance at no extra cost because he is also working toward expanding HTML5 community.

Another benefit from multi-dev approach is that HTML5 projects can now be operated at economies of scales. In other words, individual devs focus only on what they do best and complete the work much more efficiently. Private projects between individual devs can also be pair up through community hub and support each other throughout the development. Promotional works for HTML5 projects are made simple since there are a lot of individual devs that focus on promoting HTML5 through blogs and social media. 

Local Community Approach - HTML5 community does not limit to English speaking community but now expand to multi-lingual community from around the globe. Local community member from Indonesia, Thailand and South Africa have created their own HTML5 community hub where H5 traders discuss about HTML5 coin in their prefer languages. Most of these community hubs are on social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Linkdedin. HTML5 Indonesian group has been the most standout community hub with 100 plus community members joined in 1 month. Indonesian Facebook group has attracted a lot of local traders who are now trading HTML5 as their main daily trading coin. Several HTML5 articles have also released in Indonesian educating new traders about HTML5 and recruit new H5 users.

Volume and price spike - As new year is approaching, HTML5 markets have received some significant increase both in volume and price. The large amount of newly joined HTML5 traders and several new projects under development have been the main reasons for the price and volume increase. HTML5-LTC market on Cryptsy and Bleutrade have received the most volume with H5 peak price at 66 latoshi, a 50% price jump in less than 2 weeks. HTML5 peak volume of the week has been at 10 BTC 24 hours trading volume. The volume increase also come in bulk purchase which mean major investors are entering the market and are willing to purchase HTML5 at any price range that is below 100 latoshi. With the current rate of volume increase, we will soon see BTC-HTML5 market go live at 1 satoshi which has been active for 3 months but receive very little volume. Entering BTC-HTML5 market will open up even more trading grounds and development opportunity for HTML5 in 2015.

Many good stuff coming this 2015 like application development (coin utility), website enhancement (image building), and social initiatives (community involvement).

Merry Christmas & a Prosperous New Year to all!

HTMLCOIN is different from other altcoins because we are focusing in integrating the “use” of htmlcoin to the “mainstream,” common people you meet in the street. Cryptocurrency integration to the public is our core value. We will be releasing android apps to make HTMLCOIN mobile, soon!

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: [ANN] [HTML5] HTMLCOIN | Declaration of Public Usage
    « Reply #52 on: January 04, 2015, 11:35:05 AM »

Earn 10k HTML5 when 10 friends join.
    Earn 40k HTML5 when 20 friends join.
    Earn 60k HTML5 when 30 friends join.

The more your refer the more you earn!

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

secco

• Administrator
    • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
    « Reply #53 on: January 09, 2015, 11:25:47 PM »

Principe

• Administrator
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
      • Botcoin Garden
    « Reply #54 on: January 14, 2015, 08:02:38 PM »
    HTMLCOIN: Year end article is on Cryptobiz Magazine front page

http://cryptobizmagazine.com/cryptobiz-magazine-issue-008-january-2015/

webgrup

• I do not know who I am
      • View Profile
    « Reply #55 on: January 28, 2015, 06:07:33 AM »
    HTML5 coin community monthly report is here ! HTML5 community has achieved some amazing results in January.

HTML5 and FriendsForCash Integration:

HTML5 coin is now the base coin on FriendsForCash, or FFC for short. FFC is Crypto dedicated community hubs where developers, supporters, and traders share ideas on how to grow Cryptocurrencies together. FFC is also a place for Crypto community to have fun at after every long trading day. Unlike other social media site, FFC allows developers to integrate Cryptocurrency features openly which will allow Crypto related apps to be implemented at ease. HTML5 coin tipping bot , for instance, is already under development and can also be used as FFC point system. So, generating activity on FFC will bring you free points which can be transferred from users to users or withdrawn as HTML5 coin to your personal wallet address. If you have not sign up at FFC , I suggested you to do so at www.FriendsForCash.com since there are tons of free HTML5 give away at the moment :) . Make sure to visit FFC more often for upcoming HTML5 coin related games and FFC new features.

HTML5 Statistic:

In January, our community received tremendous growth. On Bleutrade exchange alone, HTML5 traders have grown from 500 traders to 1000 active traders in less than 30 days. HTML5 take up most of Bleutrade trading volume with an average of 8 BTC trading volume per day. H5 is also the top 5 most traded coin on Cryptsy`s LTC trading market in January with almost 10 BTC trading volume per day. As a result, HTML5 coin reached its record high trading volume at 16 BTC daily on CoinMarketCap. Price fluctuation is also follow when trading volume increase. We have seen HTML5`s price hit 110 latoshi in mid January and now stabilizing at 80 latoshi which is 40% price jump compared to December price.

Community expansion:

Our social media fan page continue to grow and now include a Brazillian Facebook fan page. Our Indonesian fan page received 200+ new members in January and still growing. H5 goal in the upcoming months is to transfer all H5 members on Facebook or Twitter to FFC platform where it is much easier to attract new users using HTML5 features. If you want to contribute to the HTML5 growth, please post more often on FFC and encourage friend to join FFC. For every post you create , or every time you post a pictures on FFC you will receive activity points that can be redeemed in HTML5. So, staying active more often on FFC will bring you more activity point which bring you more HTML5 :). Head there now and create your very first post and start earning free HTML5 :) .

HTML5 coming projects:

HTML5 main page will be revamped in the next few weeks. So, you will see a very professional looking website when you visit HTMLCOIN.com soon enough. We will also be listed on some more new exchanges in the upcoming weeks. HTML5 new features integrated on FFC is coming up shortly in February, stay tuned!

By KitCoinH

Principe

• Administrator
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
      • Botcoin Garden
    « Reply #56 on: March 10, 2015, 06:36:21 PM »
    March 8th, 2015! HTMLCoin is one year old! Happy Birthday!

webgrup

• I do not know who I am
      • View Profile
    « Reply #57 on: March 12, 2015, 11:41:54 AM »
    waiting project translate indonesia in blog
    click here
    my twitter : @Jawad_ID

secco

• Administrator
    • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
    « Reply #58 on: March 31, 2015, 11:32:58 AM »
    The World's 1st PUBLIC cryptocurrency Political Contribution for President HTML5

Former Head football coach, Robby Wells of Savannah State University is roaring onto the National platform for 2016. The Democratic Presidential candidate is now working to become America’s next coach. At the Rise UP Festival in the Great American State of Georgia, Robby Wells will be accepting a political donation of crypto currency of html5coin much faster than bitcoin. Unlike Bitcoin html5coin does not require miners or using up Earth’s Natural Resources to function. We Believe Robby Wells energy policy and sound principal economics strategy. The Future is now with Democratic Presidential candidate Robby Wells and HTML5coin.

http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=3272.0

secco

• Administrator
    • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
    « Reply #59 on: April 06, 2015, 05:58:39 PM »
    A set of 8 htmlcoin avatars has been added to the altcoin avatar gallery. Enjoy!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services