click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: SPECTROCOIN.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange, Blockchain Wallet, Prepaid Card  (Read 5053 times)

SpectroCoin

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • SpectroCoin

SpectroCoin.com is an all in one solution for cryptocurrencies, offering free blockchain wallet, cryptocurrency exchange, prepaid card and payment processing services. We serve clients in more than 150 countries and we aim to offer the highest speed at the lowest price.

SpectroCoin offers:

Blockchain wallet

Store, send and receive Ethereum, NEM, Dash and Bitcoin with online or mobile (Android, iOS, Windows) wallets. The API integration is also available.

SpectroCoin wallet supports over 20 currencies including BTC, DASH, ETH, XEM, USD, GBP, EUR, JPY, PLN, CHF, CZK, XAU, CNY, GEL, RUB, HRK, BYN, ZAR, TRY, SGD, SEK, NOK, HKD, DKK, CAD, AUD.

Wallet API – easy RESTful API to send, receive Bitcoins, XEM and Dash, exchange between currencies, initiate mass payments and more.

Cryptocurrency Exchange

Cryptocurrency exchange allows to buy and sell BTC, ETH, XEM and DASH with over 20 deposit and withdrawal options, including:

Payment Method
DepositWithdraw
Local Bank Wire
Credit or Debit card
SEPA
International Bank Wire
iDEAL
Neteller
SOFORT
GiroPay
Perfect Money
OKPay
Skrill
Payeer
Cash

Mobile top-ups – Top up your mobile phone with cryptocurrencies in over 140 countries.

Amazon vouchers – buy Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.es and Amazon.it vouchers.

Altcoin deposits – Deposits with over 40 types of Altcoins:

Augur, Ether, Novacoin, StartCoin, Clams, Litecoin, Reddcoin, Voxels, Dogecoin, Emercoin, Namecoin, SingularDTV, BitShares, Lisk, Peercoin, Vertcoin, DigixDAO, Monero, StorjcoinX, BlackCoin, LBRY Credits, PotCoin, VeriCoin, DigiByte, Monacoin, Siacoin, BitCrystals, Factoids, Nxt, Tether, Dash, Mastercoin, ShadowCash, Bitcoin, Ether Classic, NuBits, Steem, Counterparty, MaidSafe, Ripple, Zcash.

Prepaid Card

SpectroCoin Prepaid Card can be used at any ATM around the globe and in shops as an ordinary payment card.

Payment Processing

SpectroCoin Payment Processing enables merchants to easily accept BTC, XEM and DASH as payment in their businesses.

API – We offer Merchant API to ease and simplify the integration into your business. With SpectroCoin Merchant API, we entrust you with your wallet management and give examples on how the integration works.

Payment Plugins – We offer payment gateway plugins for:

WHMCS PluginWooCommerce Plugin
Drupal PluginPrestaShop Plugin
Magento Plugin
OpenCart Plugin

Payment Buttons – We have created payment buttons that allow you to accept donations from other people and your received bitcoins can be automatically converted to any currency you want, such as, USD, EUR, CHF, PLN and more.

Merchant libraries – We have made open source Merchant libraries for PHP and JAVA with all codes and documentations included.

Affiliate program - Recommend SpectroCoin and earn 10% from all exchange fees paid by your referrals. If the affiliate program is not enough for you, you can join Partnership program and earn more commission by bringing merchants and business clients to SpectroCoin.

Media

Contact us

Live Chat: available 24/7 on our website

For merchants:

« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 11:03:29 AM by SpectroCoin »

alexnikon911

• View Profile
Bitcoin Price Needs to Drop. In recent months every time Bitcoin got hit with bad news, ETH rose in value. Seems to me that it’s trusted enough to be seen as a good BTC alternative by a big percentage of traders. So for Ether to be bigger than Bitcoin, BTC will need to fall. A nicely timed large drop should bump ETH value significantly.

liliiaolivia

• View Profile
So hard for understanding! The ability to complete instant payments or secure in-store transaction are the other main features associated with this digital cash peer-to-peer network. In many ways, it was designed to improve upon the weaker aspects of Bitcoin. During 2017, the price for this digital currency increased by 100 percent in just two weeks.
LuckyToken- Lottery on Blockchain | Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018

andreevavik22

• Novice
    • View Profile
So hard for understanding! The ability to complete instant payments or secure in-store transaction are the other main features associated with this digital cash peer-to-peer network. In many ways, it was designed to improve upon the weaker aspects of Bitcoin. During 2017, the price for this digital currency increased by 100 percent in just two weeks.
I agree with you. And it's really to hard for underatanding!
LuckyToken- Lottery on Blockchain | Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018

SpectroCoin

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • SpectroCoin
SpectroCoin is thrilled to announce that SKRILL limits have been increased

To check it out, please go to our BLOG

These new limits will make it even more convenient for you to deposit money in order to purchase bitcoin and other crypto and fiat currencies, as well as to withdraw funds back to your Skrill account.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 05:51:53 PM by SpectroCoin »

SpectroCoin

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • SpectroCoin
We are happy to announce that the account verification time is now back to 24 business hours (3 business days).

We have expanded our capacity, which allows us to verify users faster and more efficiently. For more information about the verification process on SpectroCoin, visit our BLOG.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 09:10:42 PM by SpectroCoin »

SpectroCoin

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • SpectroCoin
We are happy to announce that SpectroCoin has started supporting deposits made from Ethereum smart contract addresses. Make sure to visit our BLOG for more information about the Ethereum deposit capability.

CharlesGibson

• Novice
    • View Profile

I had a recent argument or more of a discussion with a friend over the recent move by Twitter to ban cryptocurrency ad. I think this move is great because of late I have seen a lot of people fall for flashy ICO ads with shallow promises. While my friend thinks that these moves by Twitter, Facebook and Google will hamper the growth of cryptocurrencies but I personally think such moves will help the genuine folks in stealth building of their projects and since these projects add value, I am sure, they will eventually see the light of the day. What do you guys think?

CharlesGibson

• Novice
    • View Profile

Oh, My oh My..the crypto prices are falling down. Some say it is because of the twitter crypto ad ban. But do you guys really think that would have affected the prices and so many say the prices are correcting? But what is the correct price and who or what determines the correct price? Are you guys still HODLing? I am a little worried now.

SpectroCoin

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • SpectroCoin

Oh, My oh My..the crypto prices are falling down. Some say it is because of the twitter crypto ad ban. But do you guys really think that would have affected the prices and so many say the prices are correcting? But what is the correct price and who or what determines the correct price? Are you guys still HODLing? I am a little worried now.

The price of cryptocurrencies fluctuates and sometimes it is related to news. However, banning ICOs ads do not have a lot to do with current leading cryptocurrencies, because basically the ads that are banned are actual currencies and that could cause those currencies to not reach their potential audiences. The price is determined by the market and holding the coins, for it increases its stability. Banning BTC in some countries is affecting the price as well. There are many variables to this.

"The following features are the main driver of cryptocurrency price, but not limited to these.

Limited Supply and supply/demand.
Energy put in in the form of electricity to secure the blockchain.
Blockchain difficulty level.
The utility of the currency, and how easy it is to use and store.
Perceptions on its value by the public.
Price of Bitcoin.
Media.
Investors.
Scams.
Market dilution.
Innovation.
Confidence in traditional systems.
Legal/Governmental issues." (https://bitconnect.co/bitcoin-information/10/how-is-the-price-of-cryptocurrency-defined)

SpectroCoin

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • SpectroCoin
Want a SpectroCoin hoodie?
Participate in our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram caption contests now to get a chance of winning one (one winner on each channel).
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Don't miss out and join now. Good luck to all!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 06:37:19 PM by SpectroCoin »

SpectroCoin

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • SpectroCoin
We have now more than 850,000 users from all around the world at http://SpectroCoin.com!

Thank you for the support you have given us!

SpectroCoin

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • SpectroCoin
Accepting bitcoin has numerous benefits for your business.

Wider choice of payment options
Competitive advantage
Protect you from fraud

Check how to accept BTC payments with Zen Cart in this blog post:
https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2018/04/how-to-accept-bitcoin-payments-in-your-business-with-zen-cart/

SpectroCoin

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • SpectroCoin
We are thrilled to introduce an updated iOS SpectroCoin app for users around the world to access their funds easily.

With a more user-friendly interface and wider deposit options, you can now manage your finance with one hand. For more information about it, please read our blog post:
https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2018/04/upgraded-bitcoin-wallet-app-for-ios/
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 03:38:40 PM by SpectroCoin »

ethmint

Keep it up

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services