click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Byteball airdrop speed up: get your 20% bonus!  (Read 2265 times)

CryptKeeper

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Cryptkeeper's Website
  • Byteball airdrop speed up: get your 20% bonus!
    « on: May 14, 2017, 10:48:13 PM »
    Chief developer Tony Churyumoff announced new rules for round #6 of the Byteball distribution.
    These new rules vastly accelerate the airdrop by doubling the bonus on every Byte in your wallet!

It was promised that the distribution formula will change in the future rounds to give more new Bytes to current Byte holders relative to BTC holders.

On June 9 we'll have the 6th round of distribution, and after more than 4 months in the wild and having survived multiple post-distribution dumps, I think now it feels safer than before to participate in the distribution with Bytes, that's why the formula will change in favor of Byte-holders.  Also, I want to accelerate the distribution to minimize the perceived uncertainty connected with undistributed coins.

So, these are the rules for the distribution on June 9 (nothing changes for the today's round):

BTC to bytes: (no change) 1 BTC of proven balance gives you 62.5 MB (0.0625 GB)
    BTC to blackbytes: (no change) 1 BTC of proven balance gives you 2.1111 * 62.5 million blackbytes (money supply of blackbytes is 2.1111 times more than that of bytes)
    Bytes to bytes: (2x increase) 1 byte on any Byteball address gives you 0.2 new bytes
    Bytes to blackbytes: (2x increase) 1 byte on linked Byteball address gives you 0.42222 blackbytes

Please retweet: https://twitter.com/cryptkeeperbtt/status/863820671683624961
    Follow me on twitter for the latest news on bitcoin and altcoins and I'll follow you back the same day!

vindyne8

• Legendary
      • View Profile
      • Vindyne Group
    Re: Byteball airdrop speed up: get your 20% bonus!
    « Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 11:00:19 PM »
     :D :D :D :D :D

CryptKeeper

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Cryptkeeper's Website
  • Re: Byteball airdrop speed up: get your 20% bonus!
    « Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 12:00:01 AM »
    New release 1.8.5 https://github.com/byteball/byteball/releases

* Fixed issues that caused full wallets to crash at certain points while syncing
    * Fixed an issue that sometimes caused light wallets to miss transactions
    * Fixed file selection in Android 4.4 when restoring from full backup
    * When receiving private assets (such as blackbytes), the wallet now automatically detects when the transaction is confirmed

Thanks a lot to community members who helped in finding and investigating the bugs.
    Follow me on twitter for the latest news on bitcoin and altcoins and I'll follow you back the same day!

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
      • 7% Daily Forever
    Re: Byteball airdrop speed up: get your 20% bonus!
    « Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 06:59:53 PM »
    I had issues with 1.8.4 so upgraded to 1.8.5 and tested it, it synced. Balance is not showing up correct on bytes, not sure on blackbytes, but the bytecoin block explorer shows the true balance versus the wallet that just went 100%. They are doing good job and interesting distribution which is cool.

CryptKeeper

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Cryptkeeper's Website
  • Re: Byteball airdrop speed up: get your 20% bonus!
    « Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 11:36:25 PM »
    Byteball on Changelly Instant Exchange!

Buy/Sell GBYTE for Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other crypto.

VISA/Mastercard available!

https://changelly.com/exchange/btc/gbyte

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services