click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN][XBC] BitcoinPlus * Non Official / Duplicate Thread * 官方公告  (Read 1353 times)

bitcoindollar

• Novice
    • View Profile

Please vote to Add Bitcoin Plus XBC at PoSWallet

LINK:
  http://bit.ly/VoteToAddBitcoinPlusXBCatPoSWallet

Notice

We will be releasing another updated desktop client(s)/wallet(s) shortly.It is currently in beta.All new coin holders are advised to wait until it is released before downloading their Bitcoinplus wallet.

Thank you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re:Android solution for Bitcoinplus:Coinomi Android Wallet is a Free Secure Source-Available Multi-Coin Multi-Asset HD Wallet for Bitcoin and Altcoins.

We have partnered with Coinomi who have been working on adding Bitcoinplus to their Software over the last couple of weeks.

Coinomi have now released Version 1.6.9 available in Beta Only. This Version includes Bitcoinplus - XBC

The release version available on the Google Android Play store is Version 1.6.8 so in the next release Bitcoinplus will be pushed to their Release Version.

The Version 1.6.9 is available to download direct from the Coinomi Website at

https://coinomi.com/downloads/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XBC/BitcoinPlus  Anonymous secure transactions/On board wallet P2P messaging over encrypted network.

Proof of Stake explained

Less than 100k coins today(Maximum supply est 1 million coins in approx 10 years)

Traded on the world's Number 1 cryptocurrency exchange Poloniex

XBC Custom Blockexplorer

Exchanges

Special thanks to POLONIEX for the support they have given us to date

Supported Services

Coin Specifications

Technical Specs

Symbol:XBC

POW Algorithm :X13. Block reward is currently Zero - Note Proof of Work is used only to secure the network where necessary.

POS Stake Reward :20% Annually. (Calculated per 365 days)

Minimum Stake Age :12 hours (Coins must be in the wallet for 12 hours before being eligible for Staking)

Coin Reward Maturity:110 Blocks (Once newly created coins have reached 110 block confirmations they will become spendable)

Block Time:60 Seconds

Max Supply :1,000,000 (1 Million) Coins

(After which no NEW coins are rewarded. Currently rewards are made up of NEW coins and transaction fees. Once 1,000,000 coins is reached all rewards will come from transaction fees only).

Current Total Coins :88507 (Correct as of 15/12/2016)

Approximate Total Coin Supply by Year (Inflation fixed at 20%)

Year    Coins    Minted Coins
2016    90000    18000
2017    108000    21600
2018    129600    25920
2019    155520    31104
2020    186624    37324
2021    223948    44789
2022    268738    53747
2023    322486    64497
2024    386983    77396
2025    464380    92876
2026    557256    111451
2027    668707    133741
2028    802449    160489
2029    962938    192587
2030    1000000    0

XBC Custom Blockexplorer

Prohashing is a scrypt multipool that provides maximum profitability, pays out in over 200 coins, and has full transparency of operations.

BIP66:
Imported from the Bitcoin project. This is designed to stop transaction malleability, where someone could put a malicious block into the blockchain, potentially creating a double spend.

Security:
Many new enhancements such as block timestamp tightening, will ensure the stability and security of the network.All the new updated wallets will only connect using the built in Tor proxy.This will also add further value to the inbuilt security within the wallet itself.

——————————

Messaging/Chat feature:

Your new wallet will have a more welcoming,modern and simple interface that is easy to use with all the usual features you would find on a normal email template.Your messaging will not work until the public key has been activated for your address.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wallets

Please Follow the instructions below and refer to the most common questions by scrolling further down this page.Your wallet should now work without needing to add .conf & currently only runs across the TOR network.In the coming release you will be able to use a standard I2P connection also if required

For further advice or to ask any questions please refer to the Tutorials and How To section on the forum or post here on the bitcointalk thread-

https://www.bitcoinplus.org/xbcforum/

Note*: In order to start using your new wallets heightened security features you will need to create a public key so open your wallet and go to  Help>Debug>Console

In the box enter the following command:  smsgscanchain  and wait until wallet returns the response: Scan Chain Completed    Then enter: smsggetpubkey "your receiving XBC address"

A compressed public key will now be active on the network. NB:You will need to do this for each new address you create in order to have that address work with any extra features.

Windows Wallet

OSX Wallet

Android Wallet

Linux Wallet

Bootstrap.dat

Note*Bootstrap.dat If using bootstrap.dat remove the blk files from appdata files first before replacing with bootstrap.dat BEFORE opening the wallet and syncing.

Block Experts Blockexplorer

XBC Custom Blockexplorer

Consumer/Investor Disclosures & terms of use:

- Crypto-Currency is a new, UNTESTED, and rapidly evolving technology.

- Crypto-Currency has historically been EXTREMELY VOLATILE and may not be a stable investment.

- Disbursements and/or transfers of funds on the XBC Network, like all crypto-currencies, are NON-REVERSIBLE.

- The Software and Hardware provided for the XBC Network and any additional technology used within the actual network is provided WITHOUT GUARANTEE, WARRANTY and AS IS and should be treated as prototype technology

- XBC is maintained by voluntary contributions from community members who accept no liability for loss of funds through the use of this technology.This technology is provided free of charge for the benefit of all the XBC community and it used at your own risk.You are responsible for your funds safekeeping and wallet.dat and all associated private keys for those addresses used to transact and transfer funds.

-No liability or responsibility is accepted by any member for any updates or lack of such updates or information regarding such updates.It is your responsibility to keep yourself informed of any changes made that could affect how XBC is maintained or changed through use of available threads,forums and social media related to such announcements.

(By downloading/using the XBC/BitcoinPlus wallet and networks(s) and buying or trading XBC/BitcoinPlus on any exchange or from any other source you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions)XBC is a community project ran on a voluntary basis)

The above terms and conditions may change depending on community vote or whichever individuals/team members/contributors authorised to do so make such changes.

BitcoinPlus Signature:

Code: [Select]
[color=#F1F2F4].[/color]          [url=https://bitcoinplus.org][font=arial][color=#0079C1][/color][color=#F1F2F4][font=courier]■■[/font][/color] [color=#FCB53A][/color][/font][/url]      [url=https://bitcoinplus.org][color=#0079C1][u][b][i]Bitcoin proof of stake[color=#FCB53A][b]X[/b][/color]BC[/i][/b][/u][/color][/url]
[color=#F1F2F4].[/color]          [url=https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xbc][font=arial][color=#0079C1] [font=courier]■■[/font][/color] [color=#FCB53A]XBC[/color][/font][/url]      [url=https://bitcoinplus.org][color=#787878][color=#0079C1]●[/color] [b][i]xbc[/i][/b]  [color=#0079C1]●[/color] [b][i]xbc[/i][/b]  [color=#0079C1]●[/color] [b][i]xbc[/i][/b]  [color=#0079C1]●[/color] [b][i]xbc[/i][/b]  [color=#0079C1]●[/color] [b][i]xbc[/i][/b][/color][/url]
[color=#F1F2F4]..[/color]                [color=#D0E1ED]●[/color][color=#C0D9E9]●[/color][color=#B0D1E6]●[/color][color=#A0C9E2]●[/color][color=#90C1DF]●[/color][color=#80B9DC]●[/color][color=#70B1D8]●[/color][color=#60A9D5]●[/color][color=#50A1D1]●[/color][color=#4099CE]●[/color][color=#3091CB]●[/color][color=#1081C4]●[/color][color=#CC0000]●[/color][color=#FF9900]●[/color]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1066201.0][b][i][color=#CC0000]Transfer bitcoinplus Anywhere in the World with your[/color] [color=#0079C1]Bitcoin[/color][color=#FCB53A]Plus[/color] [color=black]wallet[/color][/i][/b] [color=#CC0000]●[/color][color=#FF9900]●[/color][/url]

Block Size and Transactions per Second

Scalability has always been an issue with Bitcoin. The most relevant issue is the block size which is currently limited at 1MB or 1000000 Bytes.

The chart below details the average 1 Week Transaction Size since May 2010. The average BTC Transaction size is around 495 Bytes.

Data is taken from https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/historical/1w-f-tsize_per_avg-11101

So how many BTC transactions will fill a Bitcoin Block ?

This is simply -

Maximum Block Size / Average Transaction Size = Average Transactions Per Block

1000000 Bytes / 495 Bytes = 2020 Transactions

A new Bitcoin Block should be found by miners every 10 minutes. There are 600 seconds in 10 minutes.

To calculate Transactions per Second this is simply -

Number of Transactions Per Block / Block Time in Seconds

2020 Transactions / 600 Seconds = 3.37 Transactions Per Second

Now that BTC has reached a good level of adoption the block size limit is frequently reached. Transactions that are not processed are rolled over into the next block. Priority is given to Transactions that include a higher transaction fee. It is not a perfect system by any means which is why there is an ongoing debate at the moment in making sure Bitcoin is scalable.

So how will this effect BitcoinPlus - XBC ?

For starters BitcoinPlus has a much shorter average block time. 60 seconds compared to Bitcoins 600 seconds. So straight away BitcoinPlus can already handle 10 times as many transactions every 10 minutes.

The Block size limit in BitcoinPlus is also larger at 1.5MB or 1500000 Bytes.

This is highlighted in the source code - https://github.com/bitcoinplusorg/xbcwalletsource/blob/master/src/main.h#L32

The average Transaction size of BitcoinPlus is very similar to Bitcoin. Using the Bitcoin average of 495 bytes we can work out how many transactions BitcoinPlus can handle every block.

Maximum Block Size / Average Transaction Size = Average Transactions Per Block

1500000 Bytes / 495 Bytes = 3030 Transactions

To calculate how many transactions per second this is simply

Number of Transactions Per Block / Block Time in Seconds

3030 Transactions / 60 Seconds = 50.5 Transactions Per Second

You can see therefore It is going to be a very long time before BitcoinPlus has to worry about any scalability issues.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 07:39:17 PM by bitcoindollar »

cryptotiger

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
BitcoinPlus XBC trades at Nova.

NovaExchange BitcoinPlus to Bitcoin Market
NovaExchange XBC to DOGE Market

2019-01-12 10:36 - New countries, New markets
Nova News announce that we open for the following countries on Friday 11 January around noon CET:
Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Cambodia, Ecuador & Thailand. (many more countries already trading)

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services