click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Mining Questions  (Read 1991 times)

knavecoin

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Knavecoin.com
Mining Questions
« on: April 10, 2017, 12:50:00 PM »
Is there a simple formula to calculate the ratio of energy to generate 1 bitcoin?

For example X watts runs Y rigs = 1 bitcoin.

I know this is very simplistic but I thought I'd ask.
Get your Knavecoin wallet here http://knavecoin.com.

Play the predictor Poolknave PMP http://poolknave.com/poolknave-pari-mutuel/reserved/ Make your comments on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/Gwapex/

ayam123

• View Profile
Re: Mining Questions
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 05:20:44 PM »
Knave new coin is a coin?

I still do not understand about this

mia

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
  • Re: Mining Questions
    « Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 06:39:12 PM »
    Knave new coin is a coin?

I still do not understand about this

what about this?

Please read the previous post, hope you understand what they are talking about 8)

Zohaibh

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: April 15, 2017, 08:33:54 AM »
    anyone know the mining site where we get free btc with automatic mining.

secco

• Administrator
    • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
    « Reply #4 on: March 10, 2018, 02:58:39 PM »
    Is there a simple formula to calculate the ratio of energy to generate 1 bitcoin?

Well, the power/hashrate ratio depends on the specific hardware you're using.

CoinWarz has very detailed mining profitability stats: https://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency (for each algo)
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

lippiestick

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 05:36:38 PM »
    Where can a newbie start mining? Is bitcoin still a good place to start? Or ethereum?

I'm getting really confused with all the information I've read so far that's why I'm on here to do a lot of research. Been reading way too much in the past couple of weeks and I'm overloaded with contradicting info.

I hope someone can help me out. :D

jitenrajput

• Novice
    • Cryptography & Bitcoin Consultant @ encrybit.io
      • View Profile
      • Encybit
    « Reply #6 on: April 05, 2018, 10:01:21 AM »
    Where can a newbie start mining? Is bitcoin still a good place to start? Or ethereum?

I'm getting really confused with all the information I've read so far that's why I'm on here to do a lot of research. Been reading way too much in the past couple of weeks and I'm overloaded with contradicting info.

For a newbie to start mining in this bearish market is a bit risky. With low price of bitcoin, mining isn’t as profitable as before. The increasing number of miners has increased the difficulty level of the puzzle. As you must be knowing that the bitcoin reward is halved every four years. It is 12.5 right now. Moreover, mining requires investment in hardware devices, computing/coding knowledge to solve the puzzle and cool temperatures. Mining would be costly if the electricity charges in your area of residence are high.

On the other hand, investing through an exchange may be risky due to high volatility of the market and the fear of exchange closing abruptly. But it requires fewer efforts and investment compared to mining.

To start with, exchange is a better option.
    Encrybit | Upcoming ICO http://encrybit.io/

MoonWalk

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: April 05, 2018, 04:33:52 PM »
    Im not sure if mining is best way to earn money, but for sure it's waste of energy. I prefer trading. Well, there are already alt coins with emission mechanism tied to their supply. For example Nebula Network, which is not minned, but coins are generated due to distribution of cloud supply (in form of computational power and disc space). I thing it will be next step in cruptocurrency development...Time will see if Im right, but project is worth to follow.

lippiestick

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: April 06, 2018, 03:27:17 PM »
    Hey, thanks! I think my question has been answered well! :D Off to look for other options now. :D

For a newbie to start mining in this bearish market is a bit risky. With low price of bitcoin, mining isn’t as profitable as before. The increasing number of miners has increased the difficulty level of the puzzle. As you must be knowing that the bitcoin reward is halved every four years. It is 12.5 right now. Moreover, mining requires investment in hardware devices, computing/coding knowledge to solve the puzzle and cool temperatures. Mining would be costly if the electricity charges in your area of residence are high.

On the other hand, investing through an exchange may be risky due to high volatility of the market and the fear of exchange closing abruptly. But it requires fewer efforts and investment compared to mining.

To start with, exchange is a better option.

QADEER1123

• View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: April 11, 2018, 04:34:28 PM »
    Have way to mine bitcoin in our mobile.

Baguspolong

• View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: April 17, 2018, 07:59:10 PM »
    please help for beginners as I can do mining where ya thank you

secco

• Administrator
    • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
    « Reply #11 on: May 10, 2018, 11:07:24 AM »

Zero possibilities. Beware of software that claim can mine BTC with mobile/standard pc/graphics card.
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

bitime

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: May 11, 2018, 10:49:36 AM »
    Hello! I’m a complete newbie in mining, so can you help me with understanding it? Yeah, I know that trading is better for start but I want to combine both options. So, any ideas on how to start mining in 2018? Which sites are the best and which hardware I should use? Or maybe it’s better to try cloud mining? It seems to be very popular now and there are also bonuses - http://topminers.net/mining-promo-codes/iq-mining-promo-code/ Do these actually work? Where should I start? Thanks in advance!

RobAd

• View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: May 12, 2018, 04:00:31 PM »

Zero possibilities. Beware of software that claim can mine BTC with mobile/standard pc/graphics card.

Thanks for warning!

aikon

• View Profile
      • www.aikondistribution.com
    « Reply #14 on: August 02, 2018, 12:24:19 PM »

Thanks for warning!

double thanks, but at the same time, why is that? i guess not that it's gonna ruin the hardware, right?

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services