click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: 5 LBC for signup Worth over $3 USD Pluse earn 2.5-5 LBC per referral -  (Read 5130 times)

zef316

• View Profile
Hey Folks - they finally launched - good news is that the coin's value has gone staight up...

They not paid to anyone then why you are spreading scam?

It's not a scam.   It's early access to new social video platform - Like Youtube - It's kind of like Steem but it's not a scam like Steem.
Once your granted access to the plaform - you install the software and there are number of ways to earn LBC - I've earned 15 so far - worth over $10.00 USD.  I'll complete more when I have time.

Also - Just because you don't understand something and have NOT done any research - don't call my giveaway a scam.

I'm sure you'll be granted access soon.  The more referrals you have the earlier you are granted access  -  All pretty clear.

I have 7 referrals under my link but i cant withdraw my earned amount of LBC then how can i trust on it?

JDS1000

• NODEshare.IN & masternodes.online
  • Garden Hero
  • AKA CryptoSandwich... Name of my old blog stuck...
    • View Profile
    • NODEshare Masternodes made easy
Read the terms and then perhaps you'll understand how it works.

I'm a moderator here in the giveaways.  I know how they work.
LBC is the #65 coin in marketcap - they do this right - this isn't a coin that's you rush to sell cuz you don't know if the dev left the project.

Trust is always your choice - but so is ignorance...

libra16101991

• View Profile
My account 1 account is very long but now I have not received any mail to start with it. If possible can you please help me check. Mail: [email protected]
Thanks for that

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services