click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Business Development services & Consultancy - Free Press Release Write ups  (Read 1300 times)

cryptor0th

• View Profile
Hello,

Here after the forum owner Pinged me letting me knowing of this forum. Glad to be here. Looking to add value
I possess a wide set of skills that could be of use to enterprises and individuals seeking someone to take care of their core business functions.

What I can do for you

1. Write a detailed white-paper for your upcoming project.
2. Break down your research findings into simple language and publish as an article.
3. Take care of business communications and ensure constant communication with stake holders.
4. Assist with research, data collection, market research and consumer research.
5. Manage your projects and ensure a daily report is provided on the status of on-going work.

My fields of expertise include

1. Finance
2. Economics
3. Cryptocurrency
4. Investments
5. Start-ups.

What am I looking for ?

1. Teams / Individuals that could utilize my skill-set
2. One-time gigs for short-term income
3. A decent paycheque.

I am willing to do small tasks to sustain myself. I am looking for work worth around 500 dollars as of now. Once these orders are filled, I'll be open to more.
Feel free to PM me for samples of my work.

If you'd like to read about my free Press Release Write up offerings, look below.

-----------------

Regarding Press write-ups,

I am working on making a Bitcoin related media outlet for the timely release of news pertaining to the crypto-world.
A major problem I've noticed from working with multiple communities is the failure to effectively communicate their vision and the problems they solve with the solution they are building. I'd like to bring a change to the situation through helping projects here communicate with the larger world out there.
The average Press release solution requires one to write the article. I propose a change in this. I'd be willing to do an end to end solution where'in I will work out the article and the distribution channel - both inhouse. The distribution will include eye-balls on social media and an active discussion around it through bringing members together through slack / forum.

What can I offer you ?

-A 1000 word write-up (for free) depending on how interesting your project is
-A distribution channel (medium, twitter, slack) - for .25 Btc more.
-Assistance with white-paper write ups and pitch decks.

Where have I written before?

I have (ghost) written on the following platforms
-Forbes
-Coin Telegraph
-Medium (under a publication)
And assisted with countless white-papers which can be produced on request.

The idea is to create a content-base of write-ups and build up into a full fledged product from there on.
Ping for queries, if any.

------------

Borent

• View Profile
A lot of entrepreneurs do not want to spend money on their development and training from a business coach, and I must say that this is a big mistake. If you want to take the business to a higher level, you need to develop

mogulkahn

• View Profile
What do you think about starting esport betting service? I think it can be quite popular nowadays. There are many world known games like Dota2, CS GO, Starcraft, etc. I found great software for this purpose from https://www.betinvest.com/esports/ so I can launch my service quite fast. Did you have some such experience?

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services