click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: BlockchainExploit  (Read 679 times)

coinbitex

• View Profile
BlockchainExploit
« on: March 17, 2017, 09:59:14 AM »
Hello everyone

So here I explain and share a site because its me drunk its walk more

The site is supposed to make duplicate transactions I showed you below one of my double transaction.

Quick explanation:

An address is generated as well as its private key
The funds are sent to this address

The amount of my address

I chose the amount of the expenses then I send a transaction on another address (which belongs to me)
Super his pass (THE FIRST PASS ALWAYS)

2nd transaction on another address that also belongs to me
His pass

But after some time the 2 nd transaction disappears (about 1 day)

Only once it has passed

Can anyone enlighten me a little

Thank you for your answers.

BlockchainExploit

recent transaction :

https://blockchain.info/fr/address/1Mxuut9AHxZpMwPKKrDXQM5sUjE1qivPCr
https://blockchain.info/fr/address/14fwf6o4Qxxwd4hSroJdvrJtVEX3nTAWF3

AltLove

• View Profile
Re: BlockchainExploit
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 11:01:52 AM »
2 Transactions with the same input can stay on the mempool (and thus being shown on block explorer) until one of them get confirmed into a block. At that time, the other (double spend) becomes invalid and get removed from the mempool.

It does not matter which one was sent first, it matters the one that get mined into a block first.

This is the reason why you should consider a bitcoin transaction valid until it get a certain number of confirms.

It is better explained here: https://99bitcoins.com/double-spending/

ramaenormous

• View Profile
Re: BlockchainExploit
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 04:31:19 PM »
In the same way as other here, I am mindful of the innovation we have in our grasp, which opens up an amazing field of plausibility yet most importantly opens up some monetary opportunity. I am disillusioned to see individuals like you attempting to "excursion" the system. What you're attempting to do is bad for Bitcoin, and also for its clients of which I'm a section.

I've never attempted this sort of control, similarly as I never attempted to photocopy my banknotes (for me, what you're attempting to do is the very same thing). You would have asked us for what valid reason your dough puncher needs your fake tickets of 20 €, it's the same

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: BlockchainExploit
    « Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 06:00:29 PM »
    A note can be faked, but Bitcoin is bullet proof!

That's because its algo is known and the code is public. While on a closed source payment environment the admins try to avoid possible attacks to prevent exploits/vulnerabilities being discovered, in bitcoins attacks to the network are encouraged. Once every potential exploits has been attempted and security fixes (when required) done, there's no longer need to be worried.
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services