click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: SeeKoin - A Bitcoin/Blockchain and crypto search engine  (Read 992 times)

Seekoin

• View Profile
SeeKoin - A Bitcoin/Blockchain and crypto search engine
« on: March 14, 2017, 10:02:30 PM »
Hello,

After almost one year of hard coding, I want to introduce to you the result of my huge efforts: SeeKoin, a new Bitcoin search engine.

SeeKoin crawls the Internet and harvest the pages only related to Bitcoin, Blockchain and some other cryptocurrencies.

But SeeKoin behaviour differs from the other search engines: it doesn't crawl random pages but try to index the information according to the requests done by the  users. Thus, I am not the one deciding what should go to the SeeKoin index, but you are, most of the time. Of course, only Bitcoin and similar crypto technologies pages will be indexed.

SeeKoin has lots of indexing capabilities, and doesn't rely on other search engines API: it has its own features and its own spider bot, a mysterious program called "Bobo". When you will be using SeeKoin, you will see web pages are not the only item Bobo can index. You may have some good surprises using specific requests ...

I would not consider SeeKoin totally completed: there may be some remaining issues and bugs. I would like to have your comments to improve this program and why not building together something very useful for the Bitcoin community, one of the most valuable one I have ever met. I will be opened to your requests.

Coding a search engine is not a simple job, but for sure a real good experience.

Have a nice day.
Warren.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services