click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: SAVEtheTIGERS tokens vs ETHEREUM  (Read 494 times)

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • 7% Daily Forever
SAVEtheTIGERS tokens vs ETHEREUM
« on: March 11, 2017, 10:52:14 PM »
https://etherdelta.github.io/#TIG-ETH
SAVEtheTIGERS (TIG)/Ethereum

SAVEtheTIGERS (TIG) is trading up against ETH at EtherDelta.
I had to think about this one before listing it and getting it on the board. Funding from the listing WILL NOT go towards saving any tigers, other than bringing awareness and getting these tokens into circulation. But what I have stated and timestamped is (since the campaign contact is not available yet) I will give blocks of these tokens away via a campaign if I can get sponsorship and then once approved, I will just give the tokens to the organization to fun further campaigns, offer out to volunteers, give to zoos for discounting on merchandise or for any program they see fit, but I have to approve the organization before I just give the tokens to anybody. Once on campaign or sponsor(s) come forward I just give to the organization (upon approval) in blocks and then it is transparent on the blockchain.
See details here: http://bitcoinmacroeconomics.com/2017/03/10/savethetigers-tokens-seeking-sponsor/
It may be that nothing happens short term, as this is to do over the years, but then again, we have to do what we can immediately to save the tigers or it will be too late given the dwindling populations, so the time to act is now, and while I am but one person, if there is critical mass, we do what we can sooner rather than later. I can't fault myself for trying to do something. I am not a non profit. I am not a volunteer, though I have been reaching out to some organizations in a volunteer effort. Right now, the world has never heard much of Ethereum and I can't change the tokenization of the world or save the tigers alone, but with proper campaigns and awareness, this could change.  Please help me find some sponsors to buy up blocks (they donate direct to the non profit or foundation, and then I will give away blocks of the SAVEtheTIGER tokens).
I think kids and schools could get creative and I hope these tokens can go to let their creative sides go to work, so I hope some sponsors come forward. I am also open to ideas and will take a look and keep an eye out for good ideas. Help me make this campaign a success to bring awareness to the cause.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by btcmacroecon »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services