click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] TattooCoin (TSE)(TLE) FIRST DUAL CHAIN EVER  (Read 46346 times)

TATO

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
100 MLN tattoocoins reserved for rewards (if needed- if not will be burned too)

would be great if this 10M get burned too, what gonna happend to the price??

burn+swap=$$  8)

100 mln , not 10 mln , yes , at  the moment  claimed address for community track :) . I don't really think we are going to spend that , because , the 3rd address is also for team , 50 mln  , that yes we keep with us , because we still have exchanges to pay , and more.
So , back to the 100 mln , as soon as we are sure that we do not need , we burn them and stakes produced (this 100 mln are in another wallet.dat than  premine burn ) too. (max 1 year).
About swap: we are testing and every time we find something to correct, so , as soon as is 100% ok . we post everything, there are some preview at twitter for those who want to see to beleive ( i understand)
there is another premine burn address to send tato swapped too . TLE supply is 975 k , will be available for swap 950k coz i need to keep 25k staking to move blocks, (you will need to move your coins) after 1 month period 25k coins + stakes burned too .
Like a double security system ,TLE has a small pow phase with 0 reward to allow us to move chain if needed .

1 aditional node was added to TATO as well

thank you .

i quote this here because is a very good question

TATO

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
no more wait. everything tested fire proof .

https://mega.nz/#!1ttQWAhI!-Fi9yEVloNRsWn6OGM2afmJ0jvmf6MEW0Z9_So4A0jE

1-download your wallet and back up your old one
2.-extract files
3-run any of the 2clients.
4-forget about nodes , are seeded , you will see only one peer until your wallet does the job alone and auto generate conf.file

huh ,maybe you still dont know why to do all this?

what you have is this:

1 Wallet
2 Links (one runs the wallet normally, the other requests to run the LE chain)

links are provided to make the end-users life easier

you don't have to manually flag the client your selves

you can run the SAME wallet twice and run both chains side-by-side

staking and mining at the same time

you also run the first coin with this feature as far as we know.

Ok i swap . how?

everything was easy , this too: 
www.novaexchange.com will make the swap and send swapped tatto to burn address claimed at explorer .
ratio exchange 100 tato=1
bonus:will be a 5% bonus 1st day of exchange (send me screenshots of swapped info and TATO address)

oh dev this is too good to be real where is the trick .. if TATO pump i am just holding limited edition

no.. well of course not , you always have a dedicated tato/tle at nova exchange, so you reverse swap as much as you want

ok dev , then having 2 coins, wich one you wil your favourite to promote?

both coins come together in one pack as i told before, and not only is a unique feature, guarantees a higher vol , and a coin supply burn , besides once one goes high the other too

a complete technical dossier, specs and everything posted later on ,but is a coin 975k supply , variable pos rate 1% annually with a 5% chance to receive a 10% annual superblock , random pos blocks.. very interesting to pos mine .now we sleep . thank you

TATO

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
if you want to run the latest one with the GUI update then just delete what you have and download this :
New windows build:
https://mega.nz/#!N0sS0RBD!ZSI0h8UG3GSml2qmuwVyzfBuTY6zHsCaLZiingv7sYQ

TATO

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
https://www.novaexchange.com/market/BTC_TLE/
and other base markets
5% swap bonus 24 h (send me swap screenshot and TLE address )
https://www.novaexchange.com/coinswap/
swap open
bonus active until 26/04/2017 24.00 h Rome.
(send swap amount screenshot and TLE address before bonus expire .)
bonus coins will be sent all in one time at 01/05/2017 24.00h Rome

permanent reverse swap : https://novaexchange.com/market/TLE_TATO/
enjoy
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 11:28:32 PM by TATO »

TATO

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
We just launched some unique stuff not seen before, we just stamped ''approved'' to 2 new inside projects to make this [tato/tle] a 100% top 1 coin.
Can't give much tips now  , and this won't be launched before 3 months time , but will be something that also other cryptocurrencies could use  and to give another real step towards crypto recognition over the world.We hope you are as excited as us.Smiley

also being developed mobile wallets with unique features too like 1 app 2 coins .
best part is we could have a light version that doesn't actually use any extra storage or CPU power from the phone yet stakes and everything.new client release now, this is a new installer and client,with nodes added, broken links fixed

https://mega.nz/#!ExdGQBZS!LdaHlYqM3AMsaIqr748_h5VOYwgRfaEqoU9JT-F-P2U

Description of Tattoocoin's Dual-Chain/Twin-Chain wallet:both chains have unique merkel roots and genesis blocks
What Tattoocoin has done is now incorporate a secondary "main" chain into the wallet itself that allows both chains to run simultaneously together in a side-by-side run configuration (accomplished by running the same wallet twice and selecting which chain you wish to be active) or the wallet can also allow you to operate one chain at a time. The chains do not currently interface with each other despite the fact that both can operate at the same time. Later on an interface feature will be added but it is not currently built. In the meantime the chains can both stake and mine at the same time, one chain will not interfere with the other's ability to connect to clients, stake, or mine blocks. Also, TLE is much lighter being newer and having blocks generate with a higher spacing so in a sense it's faster than the TATO chain. Another common misconception is that by sending TATO to the TLE  chain you can "exchange" the coins, this is simply NOT TRUE and users that attempt this will be met with the client informing them that it cannot send coins from TATO to TLE, this prevents possible coin loss as a proper interface between the two is still in development.

Another anti inflaction measure :

Happy mining days 100% rate have few days left .[tato]pos system-rate will be drastically reduced towards  to be as close as possible to 0% i.

And 1st side effect  is a 2nd burn round , where 100.000.000 development founds will be burned to burn address claimed at explorer.

100.000.000 tattoocoins burnt

http://tattoocoin.thecryptochat.net/address/TEh9Xe4QhpqzHrqwTKTYs6vHfobui5w2zg

45.000.000  tattoocoins left for development [more will be burned]

http://tattoocoin.thecryptochat.net/address/TH1ZanhL2W8fSvheu6haY8BomypADmNbBa

TLE available to swap

http://tattoocoinle.thecryptochat.net/address/tFw84GSQXza8GTP3co31bEK4Px8Un6axG6

TLE yobit fee was paid today
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 03:07:48 PM by TATO »

TATO

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
TLE MEETING GIVEAWAY [tatoo limited edition]

1-download wallet
2-get address
3-post address and screenshot

ONLY X 50 persons

« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 02:55:08 PM by TATO »

daideneg

• View Profile
http://imgur.com/XDEPTnu
I had time,?

tDE8xByFhRCCLHQeCR4t8tsiQHA1X5kw4L
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 04:21:46 PM by daideneg »

TATO

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
http://imgur.com/XDEPTnu
I had time,?
yes address needed , I'll stay around paying first participants you have time

daideneg

• View Profile
 :o tDE8xByFhRCCLHQeCR4t8tsiQHA1X5kw4L  8)
Here is the address

abvhiael

• Novice
    • View Profile
i must admit that i was quite excited about this project when i first came across it. as a tattoo artist with a studio, and as an independent cryptocurrency and dApp developer myself (SOILcoin), i was engaged at the idea of being able to merge two sectors of my life that had zero connection.

i quickly wrote to the developer of this project, especially after noting the bounty program the developers had announced here on bitcointalk and on their main tattoocoin forum and others. i could quickly see ways to implement this into my business:

We have a  100.000.000 million budget  TATO reserved for promotion purposes this year 2017;we're looking for tattoo studios/parlors to join the project.
1st one will be rewarded with 10 mln TATO
1st tattoo 1 mln TATO for the artist, and 1 mln TATO for the user.

so, naturally, i wrote the devs, asking to claim the first shop accepting TATO bounty. now, i didnt have much of a web presence, to be fair. my work over the last five years, since i finished my apprenticeship at angel kiss tattoos in sackville, nova scotia, has been spread by word of mouth. ive got a decent customer base, doing probably 20 tattoos a week, so a small sign in the front window of the porch advertising thINK Studios was enough. ive got a dedicated room set up at the back of the house for doing my work, its not a fancy set up but its sterile and bright and does the trick.

when the devs asked about my official presence lacking, i built a facebook storefront presence, uploaded what i could easily find from my facebook photo alums over the last 7 years (maybe 10-15% of the work done during that period) [https://www.facebook.com/THINKtattoos2/]

i made request to the devs to gain the bounty as the first shop officially accepting Tattoocoin, even made a banner for the "Tattoocon accepted here" contest, printed it and hung it in my window. ive discussed HOW to pay with crypto with my clients, even without an effective android app for Tattoocoin yet, by getting them to buy BTC, deposit it at an exchange and buy TATO, then ship it over to poswallet.com to make it easier to get to when the time came.. explained it away as sort of a savings account for their next ink, one that pays interest. "its easy enough to say im gonna set 40 bucks aside for my next tat, but then something comes up, and then yuir back to zero again, whereas this isnt locked in by any means, you can set cash into TATO and gain interest as well as the probability the valuation of TATO will increase over the next few months" is how i explained it.

i also set up an extension on my computer to print off paper wallets for TATO (being a scrypt based coin it was simple) with my studio logo on the top fold. i was going to use these, generally set with 5 or 10 bucks worth of TATO to hand out at the local atlantic canaa tattoo conventions, to generate both business forme and interest in this project.

the dev for this project, an anonymous newbie account naturally, decided to change the rules halfway thru. now it wasnt th advertised 10 million TATO he had offered, now it was .5BTC worth of TATO. still a good enough bit to get myself started with using this platform to help advertise myself. well, i guess because im a home based business, i dont qualify. then the excuse was that i opened my facebook storefront just recently, so i was disqualified because there was no way to prove i was a tattoo artist at all. i offered my complaint on the SOILcoin thread here on bitcointalk back last august, long before Tattocoin was conceived, where i apologized for  not getting as much done as i could in the past few weeks because i was stuck doing my bread and butter job as a tattoo artist. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1176709.msg15805593#msg15805593)

NOW. im informed the dev team doesnt even have the money to cover their original promises. he now claims they "dont have that bounty any more" in private correspondence. BYUT if i were to act as a delegate (which a few others here have agreed to as well) that he'd pay me .5 BTC a mont for marketing TATO locally. my question is, if a develper cant be trusted to honour their posted bounties, hw can they be trusted to pay a wage to employees that equals that bounty?

is this simply disorganization, dissemination and lies or simple developer inexperience? or a combination of all three? all i know is that as a cryptocurrency developer you have to honour your committtments and not make excuses not to honour them. and as a tattoo artist, with the casual disregard and bullshit ive dealt with with this developer, i cant see this projet going ANYWHERE. no studio wil accept TATO when the person they deal with cant keep his story straight. i deal with tattoo artists daily, and have talked to a few of them about TATO, and theyve been interested, but its been the "lets wait and see how it works for YOU first, eh?" approach.

ive offered to livestream the first tattoo paid for with TATO, ive made a ton of offers and broached some excellent strategies to this developer. as an artist with a studio, as small as it is, i feel that having made the public announcement that my shop will accept Tattoocoin, i should be intitled to the bounty AS IT ORIGINALLY STOOD. anything else and this developer is simply playing games.

you need the trust of your ommunity to make a cryptocurrency work. this project has completely lost my trust right now. if they make good, i can bring a lot of artists to th table and make this, at least locally in atlantic canada, a very workable project. OR i can post to all the tattoo industry forums i know and warn everyone away from this project.

if you make a committment in a statement on these forums, as a developer, you should keep your word. if you dont think honouring your statements is important, how can ANY OF US trust a single thing you say?? especially since you are a newbie account with NO history to back you up. me, ive ben active, and a developer, for almost two years. everyone who wants to, knows my real name and contact details because i believe in utmost transparency with regards to cryptocurrency development.

the vague promises, and the recursive bounty promises here show that this team really doesnt have a damn clue what theyre doing community wise. since i discovered TATO, ive purchased about 35,000 and have been holding them. not a big wallet, no, but ill be dumping it if i dont get satisfaction, and i will be making sure all and every know that this developer cannot be trusted.

HONOUR YOUR BOUNTIES.
TREAT YOUR COMMUNITY WITH RESPECT.
DONT BE A DOUCHEBAG.

those are the rules that every cryptocurrency developer should adhere to. this group has failed on all three counts.

my tattoocoin wallet: TNqMxyVcEtFG3xPSPtnFaaFsAX2swdx7ss
i look forward to you grabbing a clue and posting the bounty today.

Inder

• Novice
    • View Profile

1-download wallet
2-get address

ONLY X 50 persons

Client: http://i.imgur.com/VYO3OSs.png
Address: tQ8Sa7VdQETXAHu9boTSReL4J6NDCFNYjw

Thank You! :)

marco

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
http://imgur.com/a/aOHMG
tMDaBdYZgp15Vo6qu9QZSnXjsLSLoveDD7

Gomez108

• View Profile
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 10:56:47 PM by Gomez108 »

TATO

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
sent

TATO

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
i must admit that i was quite excited about this project when i first came across it. as a tattoo artist with a studio, and as an independent cryptocurrency and dApp developer myself (SOILcoin), i was engaged at the idea of being able to merge two sectors of my life that had zero connection.

i quickly wrote to the developer of this project, especially after noting the bounty program the developers had announced here on bitcointalk and on their main tattoocoin forum and others. i could quickly see ways to implement this into my business:

We have a  100.000.000 million budget  TATO reserved for promotion purposes this year 2017;we're looking for tattoo studios/parlors to join the project.
1st one will be rewarded with 10 mln TATO
1st tattoo 1 mln TATO for the artist, and 1 mln TATO for the user.

so, naturally, i wrote the devs, asking to claim the first shop accepting TATO bounty. now, i didnt have much of a web presence, to be fair. my work over the last five years, since i finished my apprenticeship at angel kiss tattoos in sackville, nova scotia, has been spread by word of mouth. ive got a decent customer base, doing probably 20 tattoos a week, so a small sign in the front window of the porch advertising thINK Studios was enough. ive got a dedicated room set up at the back of the house for doing my work, its not a fancy set up but its sterile and bright and does the trick.

when the devs asked about my official presence lacking, i built a facebook storefront presence, uploaded what i could easily find from my facebook photo alums over the last 7 years (maybe 10-15% of the work done during that period) [https://www.facebook.com/THINKtattoos2/]

i made request to the devs to gain the bounty as the first shop officially accepting Tattoocoin, even made a banner for the "Tattoocon accepted here" contest, printed it and hung it in my window. ive discussed HOW to pay with crypto with my clients, even without an effective android app for Tattoocoin yet, by getting them to buy BTC, deposit it at an exchange and buy TATO, then ship it over to poswallet.com to make it easier to get to when the time came.. explained it away as sort of a savings account for their next ink, one that pays interest. "its easy enough to say im gonna set 40 bucks aside for my next tat, but then something comes up, and then yuir back to zero again, whereas this isnt locked in by any means, you can set cash into TATO and gain interest as well as the probability the valuation of TATO will increase over the next few months" is how i explained it.

i also set up an extension on my computer to print off paper wallets for TATO (being a scrypt based coin it was simple) with my studio logo on the top fold. i was going to use these, generally set with 5 or 10 bucks worth of TATO to hand out at the local atlantic canaa tattoo conventions, to generate both business forme and interest in this project.

the dev for this project, an anonymous newbie account naturally, decided to change the rules halfway thru. now it wasnt th advertised 10 million TATO he had offered, now it was .5BTC worth of TATO. still a good enough bit to get myself started with using this platform to help advertise myself. well, i guess because im a home based business, i dont qualify. then the excuse was that i opened my facebook storefront just recently, so i was disqualified because there was no way to prove i was a tattoo artist at all. i offered my complaint on the SOILcoin thread here on bitcointalk back last august, long before Tattocoin was conceived, where i apologized for  not getting as much done as i could in the past few weeks because i was stuck doing my bread and butter job as a tattoo artist. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1176709.msg15805593#msg15805593)

NOW. im informed the dev team doesnt even have the money to cover their original promises. he now claims they "dont have that bounty any more" in private correspondence. BYUT if i were to act as a delegate (which a few others here have agreed to as well) that he'd pay me .5 BTC a mont for marketing TATO locally. my question is, if a develper cant be trusted to honour their posted bounties, hw can they be trusted to pay a wage to employees that equals that bounty?

is this simply disorganization, dissemination and lies or simple developer inexperience? or a combination of all three? all i know is that as a cryptocurrency developer you have to honour your committtments and not make excuses not to honour them. and as a tattoo artist, with the casual disregard and bullshit ive dealt with with this developer, i cant see this projet going ANYWHERE. no studio wil accept TATO when the person they deal with cant keep his story straight. i deal with tattoo artists daily, and have talked to a few of them about TATO, and theyve been interested, but its been the "lets wait and see how it works for YOU first, eh?" approach.

ive offered to livestream the first tattoo paid for with TATO, ive made a ton of offers and broached some excellent strategies to this developer. as an artist with a studio, as small as it is, i feel that having made the public announcement that my shop will accept Tattoocoin, i should be intitled to the bounty AS IT ORIGINALLY STOOD. anything else and this developer is simply playing games.

you need the trust of your ommunity to make a cryptocurrency work. this project has completely lost my trust right now. if they make good, i can bring a lot of artists to th table and make this, at least locally in atlantic canada, a very workable project. OR i can post to all the tattoo industry forums i know and warn everyone away from this project.

if you make a committment in a statement on these forums, as a developer, you should keep your word. if you dont think honouring your statements is important, how can ANY OF US trust a single thing you say?? especially since you are a newbie account with NO history to back you up. me, ive ben active, and a developer, for almost two years. everyone who wants to, knows my real name and contact details because i believe in utmost transparency with regards to cryptocurrency development.

the vague promises, and the recursive bounty promises here show that this team really doesnt have a damn clue what theyre doing community wise. since i discovered TATO, ive purchased about 35,000 and have been holding them. not a big wallet, no, but ill be dumping it if i dont get satisfaction, and i will be making sure all and every know that this developer cannot be trusted.

HONOUR YOUR BOUNTIES.
TREAT YOUR COMMUNITY WITH RESPECT.
DONT BE A DOUCHEBAG.

those are the rules that every cryptocurrency developer should adhere to. this group has failed on all three counts.

my tattoocoin wallet: TNqMxyVcEtFG3xPSPtnFaaFsAX2swdx7ss
i look forward to you grabbing a clue and posting the bounty today.

I apologize for ignoring some of the bounty claimers  due to many instances of scammy claims and attempts to make me fall prey to vultures pretending to be helping TATO’s cause. Because of previous scam attempts, we have created a more stringent guidelines and these have affected even legitimate claims.

On the question relating to the online/social media presence, we required that the account or page have been established for quite a long time so the community won’t think that we have ordered some people to create a social media page/account and tell that tattoocoin is accepted there to hype  our coin. We have to protect our coin and our community.

Since we haven’t publicized our guidelines,We have other bounty programs on the drawing board but we will be holding it until the website is up again and TLE is on other exchanges , we are making an exception. This is to prove that our team doesn’t turn back to our commitments and that we value our words. But making it easier in one aspect meant making it harder in another.  In the coming days, you will see evidence that our bounty winner deserves his reward. Nothing comes easy, to which the claimant strongly agrees. It’s easier understood since he is also a respected name in the world of crypto. Thankfully.

In addition to his reward, his logo with link to his website/page would be visible in our website for as long as he accepts tattoocoin as payment. We are just waiting for him to comply with his additional requirements and then we will send his rewards.

1-download wallet
2-get address

ONLY X 50 persons

still active 48 left  :)

« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 08:06:25 AM by TATO »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services