click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Melite Coin - Worlds First Pharmacy Label Altcoin POS/POW  (Read 24546 times)

1billionthgenius

• View Profile
Re: Melite Coin - Worlds First Pharmacy Label Altcoin POS/POW
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2018, 09:16:04 AM »
Hi Guys. What is the status of this coin? any updates?

yeswepump

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Yeswepump
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2018, 01:34:06 PM »
Cryptopia is removing the coin from exchange and Yobit has wallet on maintenance. Any other exchange available?

melite_maintain

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2018, 10:22:47 PM »

Hi, all!

I decided to make simple website:

https://melite.000webhostapp.com/

Soon I will upload somewhere blockchain of Melite coin with the latest block Cryptopia and Prohashing block explorer:  1214515

In a one or few days, I will enable block explorer (you have simple block explorer in Melite windows wallet)

Until then, you can sync your wallet by adding in your melite.conf file:

addnode=melite.hopto.org:45010
addnode=104.223.46.139:45010

Spread your words about this almost finished plans to Cryptopia in order to cancel delisting. This my work will be enough to fullfill their criteria for listing.

Always make backup of your wallets.

Your ideas and criticism are welcome :)

melite_maintain

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2018, 08:23:15 PM »
Check Melite blockexplorer at http:melite.hopto.org

How many of the community members tested this coin?

Notice: I'm not in any way connected to the Melite Dev. So I am not responsible for any of his or his team activity including the price, ICO, transfer of coins, trading,...

I am trying to help this coin to survive and I need help of the community to test this coin, staking, transfer of coins..

« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 08:26:00 PM by melite_maintain »

tufao2016

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2018, 12:27:27 AM »
please help me my wallet is no longer synchronizing for 3 days that does not sync!

melite_maintain

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2018, 03:06:38 PM »
At the official source code wallet there are some problems with the syncing. After block 1 000 000 (block when mining finished)  there is problem while syncing. It is needed to restart wallet few times. After that syncing will continue.

Another problem follows: syncing after block 1 000 000 needs more and more time for the syncing the same number of blocks, it is slowing down exponentially and that should be corrected as much as possible and plan is Melite should sync as fast as  Novacoin and Peercoin, taking into account the number of blocks.

I am trying to find the cause by changing the source code step by step, looking at and comparing Melite source code with the 5, 6 PoS coins, especially comparing with Novacoin and Peercoin from which all PoS coins originate and more or less share the same source code basis (I could say the diffewences from the Melite source code are big). This process of changing the source code is very slow, I am playing with that more than 2 weeks.

Also, I have also synced and still syncing the blockchain so many times while testing (from the beginning, from almost the end, or many times from somewhere between). :)

At this moment conclusion is: when you notice the blockchain stopped syncing, you need to restart wallet and continue syncing.

melite_maintain

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2018, 04:48:34 PM »

Server for the block explorer is currently down cause of the unknown reason to me. Very likely this is the error from the server provider. Error message from the VPS Panel:

"An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later"

melite_maintain

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2018, 09:54:53 PM »

You can download blockchain with the latest data found on the both prohashing.com blockexplorer and cryptopia exchange, up to block 1214515, the date is August 9th, 2018.

http://melite.hopto.org/Melite-blockchain-1214515.zip

or from the website page:  https://melite.000webhostapp.com/

melite_maintain

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2018, 09:47:17 AM »

Communication with the exchange is obviously broken now.

At this moment after 1 month of extensive working, from yesterday 24h ago I stopped my activity on fixing Melite coins cause Cryptopia delisted coin and they require NEW LISTING FEE for the listing again Melite coin according to their ethical, technical and legal requirements!!!

With no support from the community your and my investment in this coins... What to say?

« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 10:02:03 AM by melite_maintain »

melite_maintain

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2018, 09:44:33 PM »
Does anybody have blockchain from yobit exchange?

Maybe we could continue reviving this Melite coins based on the Yobit blockchain?

In that case your coins on the exchange which delisted Melite... You can complain to that exchange, it will help maybe?

What does community think about it?

« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 09:47:09 PM by melite_maintain »

melite_maintain

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2018, 02:32:13 PM »

The organizer, the initiator or the creator of this coin already paid for the ICO and for the Listing this coin on the exchange and the exchange got their required fee.

I don't plan and my ethics don't allow me to pay required fee again or twice or second time  for the same service already paid for: listing coin to the same exchange: Cryptopia.

Barb

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2018, 03:51:37 PM »
Hi guys, do  we ahve any update or information about this project? This is a good idea but it seem like the developer have gave up

tufao2016

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2019, 11:04:21 PM »
novaexchange.com is listing the crypto-coins that were in Cryptopia only so that the dev has to contact the novaexchange responsible to make the listing that will be free.

Sotashi

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2021, 11:06:49 PM »
Honestly, I'm not confident in this currency, and as I've read on many forums, many believe that this is just another type of scam; maybe that's why the one who started this thread gave up. Melite Coin is a Proof of Work / Proof of Stake cryptocurrency using the SHA256D algorithm, from what I read. It will be part of the team's Pharmacy and Sexual health Label development and the start of the actual payment option to purchase these products with Melite Coins. But the idea was excellent. Maybe in a few years, it will be able to be put into practice.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 09:23:11 AM by Sotashi »

Alexagan

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2021, 09:39:11 AM »
Honestly, I'm not confident in this currency, and as I've read on many forums, many believe that this is just another type of scam; maybe that's why the one who started this thread gave up. Melite Coin is a Proof of Work / Proof of Stake cryptocurrency using the SHA256D algorithm, from what I read. It will be part of the team's Pharmacy and Sexual health Label development and the start of the actual payment option to purchase these products with Melite Coins. But the idea was excellent. Maybe in a few years, it will be able to be put into practice.
Interesting. I never paid attention to that.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services