click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: AltcoinForum.net - A Brand New Alternative Cryptocurrencies Forum  (Read 1117 times)

coolindark

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Altcoin Forum
Hello all cryptocurrency lovers! Yesterday I've created AltcoinForum and I'm proud to announce here. Unlike other boards, AltcoinForum aims to examine all the algos separately and in detail; that's why you will find exactly what you are looking for. No more thousand & mixed announcements in a single board. Every algo has it's own board; so your coins will not vanished under other announcements.

In AltcoinForum, You Will Find
* Altcoins Seperated by Algos : All coins can be added seperately by algos. So if you want to search for a Scrypt coin, you will find easyly. No thousands of different coin topics in same boards!
* Altcoin Discussion Board : News, algos, hardwares, issues faced in cryptocurrecy world.
* Pools : All POW Altcoins needs pools. Here you can post & find.
* Faucets : There are no bitcoin faucets only. Lot of altcoins have too!
* Marketplace : The best and active thing about altcoins. Check markets, trade your coins.
* Economy : Here you can discuss about altcoins economy. Profit to loss, speculations to stability...
* Help Board : You can find help from this board, or maybe you are a helper angel?
* Free Advertise : You can advertise your website / company or you can use this thread to share your REF links with good explanation of the service.
* Off Topic : Talk & share whatever you want except it's illegal or inappropriate.

Join here and be in the first members of this community : https://altcoinforum.net

@Admins = Please warn me & move the topic to proper place if you think that is inappropriate to share here.

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: AltcoinForum.net - A Brand New Alternative Cryptocurrencies Forum
    « Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 06:25:12 PM »
    @Admins = Please warn me & move the topic to proper place if you think that is inappropriate to share here.

Thank you for asking. This is the right area. Best luck for the launch : )
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

coolindark

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
      • Altcoin Forum
    Re: AltcoinForum.net - A Brand New Alternative Cryptocurrencies Forum
    « Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 09:52:37 AM »

Thank you for asking. This is the right area. Best luck for the launch : )

Thanks for nice wishes  ;D
    « Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 05:06:17 PM by coolindark »

coolindark

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
      • Altcoin Forum
    Re: AltcoinForum.net - A Brand New Alternative Cryptocurrencies Forum
    « Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 05:05:55 PM »
    Hello everyone,

Today i'd like to introduce that our advertisement system in AltcoinForum is active!
    From now on, users can purchase banner ads to be shown in AltcoinForum.
    Payments will be done by coolindarkCoin [CC] only. You can directly reach me via PM to purchase.

For coolindarkCoin : https://altcoinforum.net/index.php?topic=12.0

Here are some important information:

Ad types to be shown:
    * 728x90 or 468x60 - Below top Menu
    * 468x60 - Above Footer
    * 468x60 - Above Content of First Posts

Ad purchase type is Impression based. Minimum purchase is 2500 Impressions. Packs are listed below:

2500 Impressions : 2500 CC
    5000 Impressions : 5000 CC
    10000 Impressions : 9000 CC
    20000 Impressions : 17500 CC
    50000 Impressions : 40000 CC

You can send your GIF / JPG / PNG and link to me. Then your ad will be hosted by AltcoinForum and will be shown on the page.
    You can directly track your ad space statistics over your Profile page.

Don't hasitate to reach me.
    Thanks!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services