click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: BTCMACROECON Drinking Game  (Read 427 times)

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • 7% Daily Forever
BTCMACROECON Drinking Game
« on: February 19, 2017, 03:49:28 AM »
I don't know about you, but I've played my share of drinking games in my life. I don't party like that any more, but if I were younger, definitely would party with this game! When I was in college, they didn't have AOL. So there you go.
But this game allows people to create some rules along the way. I hope people create their own listing of trivia games and in time I will compile more, and if I can get some lift off with this token, I will look at some bot trivia for a chatroom, let bot run the game in the chat, and maybe even move it to Virtual Reality or Xbox live! Ok Xbox is a stretch.
But everybody could throw $5 cash in the middle and winner takes all. And / or everybody could throw a beer or two (variety) into the cooler and the winner takes them all home for later. I hope people think outside of the box with this silly game I created. Play strip BTCMACROECON Drinking Game! I don't care.
But here it is:
http://bitcoinmacroeconomics.com/2017/02/02/btcmacroecon-drinking-game-start/

NSTRUCTIONS:

***Special Instruction: Please take the car keys away from everybody playing and hide them, seriously.
*To buy tokens please see instructions below at end of the board game.

Welcome to Bitcoin Macroeconomics Drinking Game! Everybody drink! The person that supplied the BTCMACROECON tokens for the game and the gas (Ethereum) to run the network gets to make a rule. X BTCMACROECON means X equals (=) a constant amount of tokens so determine that before the game starts and be consistent. Begin the game at START and proceed by clicking on the icons that will take you to a new web page, and once complete, click back to the board game here.

When you get to the trivia questions you can use the following link for suggested questions or you can write them out http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=NzMzNTk4Q777 Suggestion: You can also customize your own trivia questions for Ethereum, or Alt Coins or blockchain. More trivia questions will be added in time. REMEMBER WHO FIRST ANSWERED THE QUESTION CORRECTLY! PLAY FAIR!!

Donations are greatly appreciated! 0x0e86fa24486e9de0550540537ae65f3eed414172

[attachment deleted by system]

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services