click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [INFOGRAPHIC] The Pros & Cons of SocialMedia  (Read 1109 times)

Principe

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Botcoin Garden
[INFOGRAPHIC] The Pros & Cons of SocialMedia
« on: February 13, 2017, 04:56:05 PM »
★ GMC: GMe3xphPgHMVpKXtgUS1PDceQ9oZMePJr7      ★ ORB: oX9m3i3HUDr5hfyvWBJoyf8CMqajqMsivf    
★ WMC: wRarR72pv48RmqBwo6yNPwtdEpfRb7CXFL     ★ FUJI: FYLPULhtEogiXtW4xHUcShuxXf4oz2uPvk
★ OK: PPeXXxAzGHwLFr66MoqrqJjZZoHaXKVXNW         ★ XMG: 97fNfgmgSEQ4Gzq5e7pDuVR646Qinhh4on

DenisDinkledj08

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: [INFOGRAPHIC] The Pros & Cons of SocialMedia
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2021, 12:05:43 AM »
I personally do not find any benefits in social media's. I loose a lot of time in them and better would actually find a job ))

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
    • WalletInvestor
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2021, 01:06:17 PM »
I personally do not find any benefits in social media's. I loose a lot of time in them and better would actually find a job ))

Social media can be a great tool if you have a business and want to broaden your reach.
On a personal level, I think it is also possible to use it in a way that benefits you, but we can get stuck in front of the screen for way too much time if we are not careful, so I see your point :D
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Geezerviser

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2021, 10:17:15 PM »
I personally know a lot of people which are using social media platforms in the way it benefits them. A lot of them are even earning money on them. There a lot of opportunities to work in online, such as social media marketing, targeting, etc. They are all new and highly demanded jobs. U can read more about social media marketing and their trends by this link - https://onlypult.com/blog/marketing-and-smm-trends-2021
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 06:45:13 AM by Geezerviser »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services