click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: ANN | Mousecoin [MICE] | sha256d PoW/hi-PoS | 92 Trillion Total | Get some MICE!  (Read 27050 times)

ethacetin

• View Profile
Hello, just wondering if MouseCoin is really dead.  I know I'm late to this and missed some deadlines.  Here are the issues I'm facing:
I purchased a bunch of MouseCoin MICE on NovaExchange a while ago. 
As many of you probably know, NovaExchange is changing ownership and possibly closing their doors next March. 
I can't trade my MICE for anything of value because no one on NovaExchange is buying. 

Furthermore, I tried to download the wallet and withdraw some of my MICE there, in hopes maybe one day the coin would be revived.  I've followed all the steps in this thread (putting the addnodes in the .conf file, connecting through different ports/proxies, etc) and right now my wallet *does* say there are 2 active connections to the MouseCoin Network. 

However, my wallet says it is "out of sync", that it is connected, but "this process has not completed yet".  It's been days.  I've never had a wallet take so long to sync, so I suspect something is amiss. 

The MICE I attempted to withdraw from NovaExchange to my wallet has not yet arrived, and thus my wallet still shows a balance of 0. 

I still have  a lot of MICE in NovaExchange, but it remains unclear what the new owners of NovaExchange are going to do when they take over. 

Is there anything at all I can do to reclaim any value from these coins, or am I out of luck because I missed the deadlines?

Thank you. 

ddude

• Novice
    • View Profile
sorry to be the bearer of BAD news , but mice is dead, the seed nodes seem to have died down due to which there is no sync.

trapier

• Novice
    • View Profile
mice are now out of sync .. i let 2 of my last nodes expire so no telling if ill get more soon. waiting on nova atm to make a decision with closing or not. Its still killing me to see people posting about the neg error still as well.. if you take advantage of the double stake over 900tril you will get the error and please dont bother asking me to give you a fix for it...I was going to get more nodes to keep the wallets going but decided it would be best for mice that it might kill more mice. many people keep asking for the update but atm im just going to wait n see what happens with nova before i release mice1.2 wallets n move forward.. still not sure if its worth the headaches. just keep them wallets for later and i opened up a discord for those who like to follow - https://discord.gg/QEXkGd

I posted a working add node in discord.. and sent it to nova. Let's see if this one helps
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 09:07:34 PM by trapier »

hesdeadjim

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
working mouse node:

addnode=167.88.15.89:6429

if any of you have a mouse wallet, add the node and open it to stake.

i staked my wallet and the chain synced but i have too many in that wallet.

i need some other people to stake so i can set up a low coin staking wallet to keep the chain moving.

thanks
Awesome New Exchange  -  http://www.cryproquo.com/addcoin.html  -  Awesome New Exchange
Put  -  Referred By hesdeadjim  -  In The Box Marked Additional Notes And Receive 1/2 Off Listing Fees From 07/01/18 To 07/07/18

jungleonion

• View Profile
Is this coin even traded anymore?

bgm

• View Profile
working mouse node:

if any of you have a mouse wallet, add the node and open it to stake.

i staked my wallet and the chain synced but i have too many in that wallet.

i need some other people to stake so i can set up a low coin staking wallet to keep the chain moving.

thanks

If you have too many in one wallet then you should create an overflow wallet separate from your staking wallet. Save the privkey and you're good to go. About once a week stakes from the main wallet go to a overflow addy so I can keep staking.

crowplayer

• View Profile
NO active conections  :'(

trapier

• Novice
    • View Profile
mousecoin v1.2 is in the works.. expect swaps n airdrops as well.. been a long time coming keep them mice

trapier

• Novice
    • View Profile
with the popular mice following another thread pop'd up at the other place and the post is stated "mousecoin reborn" to be blunt it is not mousecoin and is not affiliated with mousecoin in any way shape or form (just another person trying to take advantage of the mousecoin community by bandwagoning). mousecoin has always used garden as its primary ann. you can always join us at the discord channel to see whats new.. the mousecoin v1.2 will be released sometime after the first of the year so save those mice because there will be a swap. sorry to say i gave up on updates which always turned out to be a band-aid for a major cut imo. stay tuned for more in the coming weeks.. 

[email protected]

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hi,I can make an ICO website plus lending features.I have already a clone like ucoincash.co. I'll provide affiliate, exchange, support and wallet[mobile and web].here are some ICO websites created by me-- http://alexiscoin.co --- https://knoxcoin.io/-- http://trptoken.io We can discuss further over skype. my skype-- csankur

trapier

• Novice
    • View Profile
with help we got the mousecoin chain going again and is staking like a beast again so now is the time to withdraw those coins you have from novaexchange. we will no longer be putting money n energy into the old chain so withdraw now because no telling how long it will last

mousecoin discord - https://discord.gg/9PT2rk

trapier

• Novice
    • View Profile
ok to start out i got a good laugh this morning when i read the micecoin reborn post at the other site.. sad to say it but omg at least he could have done his research.. almost anyone will give my name when mice are concerned n ive been working on them all this year after the last dev pump'd n dump'd..plus on top of it he should have known the pro hash node hasnt worked in over a week after the blockexplorer was shut down.. here is a working list for now and i have more as well.. thanks to a few people and nova exchange the nodes are working with a green light.. you can now withdraw your coins to an outside wallet which ill be posting in a bit

addnode=119.35.238.188:10092
addnode=163.172.189.215:10092
addnode=67.83.117.30:10092

trapier

• Novice
    • View Profile
better late than never i guess

windows wallet download - https://mega.nz/#!ZCIg2SgK!iCRHBPAshEfyI_1eL2t_msb9wHf69oCcAqunuq4k75o

listen=1WALLET
server=1
maxconnections=500
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=password
stakesplitthreshold=20000000000000
stakecombinethreshold=5000000000000
port=10092
rpcport=10091
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
addnode=119.35.238.188:10092
addnode=163.172.189.215:10092
addnode=67.83.117.30:10092

Jackatwo

• View Profile
with help we got the mousecoin chain going again and is staking like a beast again so now is the time to withdraw those coins you have from novaexchange. we will no longer be putting money n energy into the old chain so withdraw now because no telling how long it will last

mousecoin discord - https://discord.gg/9PT2rk
if you want to get more people involved and they want to know more , can you make the discord to not expire
good luck with making this coin work, if you decide to get it going send a message
cheers

avila86

• View Profile

Could someone make some donation for me to staking my wallet is MrvhVf2sBdFj315b7MXuWZ7iuVeptZxEAY, is it possible to do mining?

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services