click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Math Learning Games for Children  (Read 74 times)

Azizi

• View Profile
Math Learning Games for Children
« on: May 11, 2023, 01:59:12 PM »
Hello, reaching out to the math learning community here to see if anyone has recommendations for math learning games for children 8-12 years of age?

My daughter is struggling with comprehending arithmetic (add, subtract, multiply, divide) and her regular coursework does not seem to stick. She does have a love for video games and her reading ability has greatly improved because of the amount of reading she has had to do in the games she plays. I am hoping there may be a video game of sorts that may incorporate arithmetic into its gameplay so that learning happens incidentally while she is having fun.

We have an iPad and computer that can be used and Iím even willing to setup an emulator or VM for a game if itís really good.

My wife and I spend at least 2-3 hours weekly helping our daughter through her homework, but improvement is very slow and she is falling behind rapidly.

Thank you!

Markeyvius

• View Profile
Re: Math Learning Games for Children
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 04:38:38 PM »
Hello all! At the moment there are a large variety of games that would learn math, but in my opinion, the easiest way to learn math is with a teacher, online school, or video lessons. I personally went to an online school, they helped me learn the topic area model, even though I did not know it until recently. I can recommend you Brighterly online school. This online school specializes in online math instruction and can provide structured courses and resources for your daughter. I recommend contacting them for more information on how they can help your daughter learn math. I am sure that this online school will help your daughter.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved†| Privacy Policy†| DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden†| Support & Services