click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What is the best way to get started as a life coach?  (Read 405 times)

Gawis1

• Novice
    • View Profile
What is the best way to get started as a life coach?
« on: March 29, 2023, 04:25:42 PM »
My journey to becoming a life course is quite interesting. I am still in the process of becoming my true best and I consider myself as a student only in the present moment. I was seeking the best life coaching certification program and found this course for life coaching and found Ashwani Deswal website for the same. I was inspired by the testimonials and reviews of the other people. I decided to do the certification course. I am an engineer right now and wish to go ahead with life coaching in near future. I will be possibly becoming a life coach in the future.

glizz0ck

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: What is the best way to get started as a life coach?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2023, 07:35:45 PM »
To begin with, you would need to take courses or at least learn the trainer’s clouch. This profession is not an easy one, as it requires good and polite communication, communicating with the client, you immerse yourself in his stories and problems in order to understand what is going on and help him in this, because for him you life-coaching are the only option to solve this problem. You could learn and try it for yourself, but it's up to you, thank you for your attention.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services