click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Bounty Offer 10,000 BTCMACROECONs to help get me on exchange  (Read 584 times)

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • 7% Daily Forever
Bounty Offer 10,000 BTCMACROECONs to help get me on exchange
« on: January 24, 2017, 08:36:25 PM »
I created BTCMACROECONs and they are tokens and 1=1 and there is no .00000000 sort of fractions. I want to thank MyEtherWallet and Metamask for helping me learn.
I created 50,000,000 of them and would like to get some help in order to establish a mechanism of exchange and circulation to try and bring value.
I would like to offer 10,000 BTCMACROECONs for to help get it on some exchanges, but don't really know what I am doing thus the bounty. (I am willing to try up to 5 exchanges), so can offer 50,000 total for all 5 or 10,000 for 1.
I saw https://mercatox.com/ for example and ADD NEW COINS. I saw all the parameters, but don't exactly know algorithms, or specifics, thus the bounty.
I'd like to find exchanges with ease of use, reputation (I'm big on rep), and one that doesn't delist. I asked NovaExchange but they do not support Ethereum based tokens, which these are.
If anybody is willing to help with this bounty offer of exchanges or has any ideas for expanding some programs to create value and circulation, so if you are interested, please respond to this thread in open and transparent fashion.
I merely want to start each token off at 1 satoshi (is my goal) and try to create value with some marketing programs, for media, for the humanities, for social media, and maybe some bots later (trivia or tipping) but the next step is getting on an exchange or up to 5. If you can help or are interested, let me know, and I can get you the information or contract information, etc, but that's about all I really know. I'm not exactly looking at paying 3 bitcoin or paying to get on an exchange either. I am willing to offer this bounty!

Thank you.

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • 7% Daily Forever
Re: Bounty Offer 10,000 BTCMACROECONs to help get me on exchange
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 09:36:15 PM »
Also BOUNTY offer going out for a signature that works!
I'm willing to offer 10,000 BTCMACROECONs for a signature with my logo that has an embedded link to www.bitcoinmacroeconomics.com.
If it works, and is proper size, I'd just need your ethereum address for the bounty.
I'll attach the banner (let me know if you need anything) first person that gets it right gets reward.
I just need the text (code) displayed here and I can snag it and try it out. Would like this to work for Bitcointalk and others. Let me know if any questions. Thanks

[attachment deleted by system]

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: Bounty Offer 10,000 BTCMACROECONs to help get me on exchange
    « Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 09:59:40 PM »
    Very few exchanges are supporting "tokens", as they are a bit more complicated to handle than standard coins. Then not all exchanges support all kind of tokens...

As far as I know Bittrex, Poloniex and CCEDK do, but they are out of reach unless you've a certain marketcap and trade volume.

Not sure about Mercatox which is brand new, probably not, but may worth sending a mail to support and ask.

Some cryptocurrencies that allow to create their tokens already have their own p2p exchange as network feature. They are a bit more nerdy than the mainstream exchanges, don't have huge volumes, but work pretty fine. I can tell you NXT and BTS for sure have their own exchange, as I used them. I don't know about Ethereum, but possibly it exists.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 10:01:44 PM by secco »
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
      • 7% Daily Forever
    Re: Bounty Offer 10,000 BTCMACROECONs to help get me on exchange
    « Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 10:32:52 PM »
    Yah Secco thanks. I realize p2p is probably where it is at and via Ethereum, since these are ethereum based, but doesn't have to be. Just trying to get lift off and find a mechanism of exchange.
    Perhaps we can do p2p here at BitcoinGarden.tk? chat works fine?
    I want to enter market with my tokens at .00000001 (1 satoshi per token) to avoid any conflict of interest or have it be any pump and dump, I've seen enough people entering way too high of value only to see people lose their value of portfolio).
    I would be interested in some mechanisms of exchange. I saw 1 Beercoin for example is supposedly good for 1 beer! That would be great if I could exchange it for a beer!
    But at 1 satoshi value per coin, I'd be willing to look at some trading p2p if there are any takers or can come to terms with a fair and equitable trade and establish some trust. Go anything around that value of 1 satoshi a piece for trade?

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services