click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: ESPERS idea - Not My Call  (Read 488 times)

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • 7% Daily Forever
ESPERS idea - Not My Call
« on: January 21, 2017, 08:53:01 PM »

Activity: 106

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0

Re: | ANN | Espers [ESP] | New Algo | New Features In Development | Reverse-ICO |
Today at 05:36:46 PM

Reply with quote Edit message Delete message  #9423
Idea:

ESPERS giveaway: Giveaway of proof of trade within Nova Exchange - ESPERS2 Market
Reason: Need circulation, need movement, kick off some volumes, trades, etc.
Who wins? ESPERS, NOVAEXCHANGE, traders
Proof: Proof of successful trade
Suggestion: Make it a decent enough giveaway that it gets people into ESPERS2 market.
Secondary Suggestion: Make it a dual giveaway in cooperation with other coins that will kick in to piggy back on ESPERS2 giveaway, with proof of successful trade in their specific coin within ESPERS2 market.
Third Suggestion: We all know that BitcoinGarden.tk is the BEST giveaway spot and marketer of coins on the internet. An agreed upon cooperative advertisement with BitcoinGarden.tk, ESPERS, and coins willing to participate for this ESPERS2 market on NovaExchange.com (all of them, BitcoinGarden, ESPERS, NOVAEXCHANGE and each coin get on the banner) and third parties get bounty reward above and beyond for displaying banner on their site for short term advertising campaign. Those coins that are traded at Nova Exchange meet a minimum to participate (in ESPERS valuation) or the size of their banner ad on display is by % of what they provide to piggy back on this offer.

Coins other than ESPERS need to provide their coin banner and provide coins up front for giveaway follow up. Give them a deadline to participate, if none piggyback, makes the program that much easier for ESPERS. If they come to the table and participate, great, it's a win win win.

Thoughts?  Of course Nova Exchange and Espers and BitcoinGarden would have to agree. I cannot speak for them.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services