click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: My Personal Stock Trading Journey  (Read 237 times)

Unknown

• Scorpio-RebelliousTV
    • View Profile
My Personal Stock Trading Journey
« on: January 14, 2023, 06:46:04 PM »
My Personal Stock Trading Journey📈📉▶️sold stock Olam Group on MooMoo desktop app profit💰 $155.06

LucaMarco

• View Profile
Re: My Personal Stock Trading Journey
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2023, 05:56:45 PM »
I liked your strategy so I will try this on FreshForex broker very soon. Before going to do that, I need to know can I apply those on some Forex pairs as I already opened some position.

Unknown

• Scorpio-RebelliousTV
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2023, 05:15:24 PM »
Sold stock Genting Sing on MooMoo desktop app profit💰$198.47📈📉▶️My Personal Stock Trading Journey

If you enjoy watching this video, I would greatly appreciate if you could like this video and click on that subscribe button, thank you very much

Kelly19

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2023, 03:34:09 PM »
Thanks for adding the video. So it's a little clearer for beginners. However, I can not help but notice that such investments are suitable for those who already have a reserve and free assets. What about another example. The average guy is 22 years old, the last year of the university. He does not have a lot of money, rather he needs a side job. It is impossible to play on the difference in rates and engage in arbitration under such conditions.  Buy junk stocks with the hope of growth? but money is needed now. I was in this situation and chose the bets  - https://melbet.com/ Yes, it's risky. But there was more chance to improve my position.

Unknown

• Scorpio-RebelliousTV
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2023, 11:17:34 PM »
Sold stock Olam Group 6500 shares on MooMoo app profit💰$304.51📈📉▶️My Personal Trading Journey

If you enjoy watching this video, I would greatly appreciate if you could like this video and click on that subscribe button, thank you very much

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services