click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Entrepreneur Who Would Like To Start iGaming Website - Asia Live Tech Is Okay?  (Read 1334 times)

emanon

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Club178
Hi All,

I came across with a website in Asia named Asia Live Tech (www.asialivetech.com) - an iGaming Software Provider.  It seems that they can create an iGaming website for me.  May I know if you've heard about this company?

What are the things that I have to consider when setting up an iGaming website? Is it possible to use Bitcoin? Please give me advise.

Terima kasih.

Zapotec

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
I don't have direct experience with them, but one of their sites, coin178, has been online for very long time. I've seen their ads in many sites. It seems a serious company.

emanon

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Club178
I don't have direct experience with them, but one of their sites, coin178, has been online for very long time. I've seen their ads in many sites. It seems a serious company.

Thanks, Zapotec.

I will try to contact them and send inquiries. Do you have any idea about White Label? Thank you so much.

Graciouswillow

• Make it happen.
    • View Profile
Hi emanon,

I heard of that website before and a friend of mine actually used them and they're really doing a great job.

As far as I know, thing that you should consider in setting up an iGaming website are; (1) professional gaming software just like Asia Live Tech  (www.asialivetech.com) ,(2) if they are license (3) what exactly do you want to include on your online gambling website (4) choose payment system provider , then your website design and a marketing strategy including retention and loyalty program. And yes it is possible to use bitcoin.

Hope this help. Goodluck!
Make it happen.

emanon

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Club178
Hi emanon,

I heard of that website before and a friend of mine actually used them and they're really doing a great job.

As far as I know, thing that you should consider in setting up an iGaming website are; (1) professional gaming software just like Asia Live Tech  (www.asialivetech.com) ,(2) if they are license (3) what exactly do you want to include on your online gambling website (4) choose payment system provider , then your website design and a marketing strategy including retention and loyalty program. And yes it is possible to use bitcoin.

Hope this help. Goodluck!

Hi Graciouswillow,

I appreciate for your answer and guidance. Since I've been seeing good feedback, I believe this company has a good reputation. But may I ask what do you mean by payment system provider? What kind of payment will I use? Thank you.

Graciouswillow

• Make it happen.
    • View Profile
I think it depends on the market you aim for. For example, your target market is Indonesia you can use the famous banks here in Indonesia like Bank Mandiri , Bank Rakyat Indonesia, etc...
Make it happen.

emanon

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Club178
I think it depends on the market you aim for. For example, your target market is Indonesia you can use the famous banks here in Indonesia like Bank Mandiri , Bank Rakyat Indonesia, etc...

Ok. I will research more about this. Thank you.

emanon

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Club178

How about BCA? Thanks.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services