click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: XDE II. UP TO 100% per year. *RARE! ONLY 13500 coins!!!* 24HR min stake.  (Read 534 times)

sunce33

• View Profile

[/center]

NAME: XDE II [XDE AKA DoubleEagle]
TICKER: XDE2
Full POS rare coin
POS Interest: 20% (for standard, free wallets)
Min Stake Age: 24hrs
Max Stake Age: 28 days

1. The real use of XDE2: "The massive marketing machine" is to primarily to give the opportunity to those to earn coin that has strong value ($2.21) a coin to anyone willing to participate (Member or higher).

2. Those that see the enormous potential of XDE2 will buy in raising the price.

3. Customers that will purchase XDE2 to get the "Massive Marketing machine" packages for their coin or to promote their projects. It could be they want to to promote their blockchain service, or their coin or their new exchange or anything Crypto related thats ethical. No no shitcoins will be accepted at any price. You, or your project must be very established. 

The way it will work is I will set flat rate prices for marketing packages, the funds will be sent to the community wallet in the form of XDE2 , so everyone can clearly and easily track it.

When the project is complete, rewards will be paid out of the community to the workers, for the work on that project in the form of XDE2. We will only focus on 1 project at a time until its term is finished.

So as you can see, this is a win win win project. Its not designed to hurt anyone, and in fact gives the opportunity to those that would like to earn some good money in Crypto if they are willing to participate.  I will NEVER accept a project from a newbie dev that is unknown. Only established, respected devs will be allowed to buy marketing packages from me. I will be the final decision maker on who I accept, and I will be stringent. The short is, you must have a clean name in the community, and well respected. Banzai is a perfect example, I will market anything and everything for him, as what I choose to market says a lot about me, and the XDE2 community and Banzai is a great example of our target customer
Rules:
Do a Name Claim on either of the Block Explorers listed in this thread and PM your Address to Woody20285
Do at least 3 promotional posts (tweets,chatbox,facebook) in this thread each week. Payments for the previous week will be made the following Tuesday.
Earn XDE2 each week in the Marketing Campaign (Below)
See all the ways to earn - including 2 XDE2 each week for not selling your stash!
Note: To earn a signature reward, or ANYTHING called a "BONUS" you MUST do a name claim, and post at least 3 promotional links. 
You DONT have to post every week to get the signature reward, but the weeks you do, you will be paid.

Here are BitCoinTalk's permission rules for signatures:[/center

- Newbie: No styling (including links) allowed. Max 50 characters.
- Jr. Member: Links allowed. Max 150 characters.
- Member: Unlimited length.
- Full: Color allowed.
- Sr. Member: Size allowed
- Hero: Background color allowed
- Legendary: Color and Text.

So rewards will be as followed for having the code in your signature:
(If you are just adding the signature, You must have it at least 1/2 of the 1st week)
- Jr. Member:   1 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
- Member:       1 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
- Full Member: 1 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
- Sr. Member:  2 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
- Hero:           3 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
- Legendary:   5 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
Here is the code to post in your signature:

Here is the Signature Code for Jr Members:

↑↓  XDE II - Only 26 K Coins. Unique. | Get paid to promote! | $2.50 a coin! ○ Gorgeous wallet! [Visit US!]

Code:

Members + can use this Signature Code:

.                ███████████████████████████   ────────  XDE II. Gorgeous wallet! 20% POS. 24 hr min stake. ────────
.                 XDE II   Only 26 K Coins. Unique.
.                ███████████████████████████    ● |  Massive rewards given weekly for promotion @$2.50 a coin!! |  ● RARE

Code:

.                ███████████████████████████    ─────  XDE II. Gorgeous wallet! 20% POS. 24 hr min stake. ────
.                 XDE II  Only 26 K Coins. Unique.
.                ███████████████████████████    | Massive rewards given weekly for promotion @ $2.50 a coin|  ● RARE

First and MOST important is your Name Claim on our Explorer. If you do not claim your name , you will NOT be paid!!

Here are the instructions on how to do a name claim:

Go to here : http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/claim.php to do the Name Claim and it looks like this :

Type your "Address" and "Name to Display (Preferable your Bitcointalk Username)" in the box below and leave "Proof of Ownership" for now.

Open your XDE2 Wallet and Open Sign Message box . Type your Address and make sure the message is same like your "Name to Display" in Name Claim Form . E.g If you typed in the Form "sulendra12" , in Sign Message also "sulendra12" too (It's case sensitive , maybe?)

If done . Click Sign Message and copy the signature below .

Back to the Name Claim site . Paste your signature into "Proof of Ownership" and Click Submit

And done "Successfully Registered Richlist Address" to check your address go to Richlist Menu : http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/richlist.php
Press Ctrl+F or search and type your name .

My biggest fear is because of our high priced coin people will dump it. So before I reward I will check that no large
amounts of xde2 have been moved. If you wish to sell it , then sell MAX 2 coins a week on the SELL SIDE ONLY!
If I find someone dumping the rewards, you will be banned from the promotion.
I have decided NOT to have a minimum # of coins to participate. Anyone can join in and should.
You MUST be a "Full member". (Exception on full member rule can be made, if I feel the user
truly is new to Crypto). The reason is I don't want people "double dipping" with newbie accts.

I have made exceptions to this rule , as low as rank Jr. member. So this rule is flexible. [/color][/b] If you are REALLY
new to Crypto, then PM me to look at your account. NO NEWBIE accounts, don't waste your time asking.

ALL OF YOUR TWEETS, ARTICLES, OR ANYTHING THAT WILL GAIN YOU REWARDS MUST BE POSTED ON THE THREAD BEFORE SUNDAY AT 5PM PST FOR THAT WEEK

THE "WORK WEEK" STARTS ON MONDAY AT 12:01AM PST, AND ENDS SUNDAY 5PM PST.
PLEASE HAVE ALL OF YOUR "LINKS OF PROOF POSTED ON OUR THREAD BEFORE THE WEEK ENDS.
2 DAYS AFTER THE WEEK ENDS WHICH IS TUESDAY, YOU WILL BE PAID FOR THE WEEK PREVIOUS FROM THE COMMUNITY GOLDEN EAGLES WALLET.

Marketing Payments: 5 max for each category!
                        (5) Full Articles and Ann./OP @ 3 XDE2 each                       (5) Chat in troll box/Thread/FB/Twitter Posts @ 1 XDE2 each

Additional bonuses can be earned by changing your avatar to the XDE2 avatar. It has the same pay rate as the signature bonus.

Right click and save, then change your avatar:

Additional Bonus: If your wallet shows that you have not moved any coins, you'll get a bonus of 2 XDEII for that week.

Another way to earn XDE2: (NO LIMIT on payout):  Shocked   Bring someone into XDE2 and if they participate (doing name claim, promoting), we will pay you 5 XDE2 for each person that particulates with xde2. They must participate by doing a name claim and promote AND state that you brought them here. PM all of your friends here and tell them about XDE2.

Before I send rewards , I will check your wallet (that is the reason for the name claim). If you have moved no more than 2 coins maximum that week, then, no penalty. If you move over 2 coins, you will lose your privilege to participate, and will be paid NOTHING for the previous week, and will be BANNED FROM THE PROMOTION!!!. 

Highest # of Posts each week receives an additional bonus of 3 XDE2..

You MUST post proof of your promotional links on this thread here.

Payouts will be every Tuesday. Results will be posted on the thread.

IDEAS: Another way to get rewards is to post really good ideas for XDEII. Be creative and I can be very generous.

There is a community wallet that is called "Golden Eagles"
It is a platinum wallet that stakes at 500% per year.
It will be used to reward those that support XDE2
The high POS rate keeps it "Self Sustaining".

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/address.php?address=xRNNPzY5BnNTpiPvRK3Zs1jbYyWwpNzriw

Golden Eagles address: http://chain.blockpioneers.info/xde2/search.php?id=xRNNPzY5BnNTpiPvRK3Zs1jbYyWwpNzriw

NOTE: Yobit will be our only exchange

Addnodes: (Xde2coin.conf):
addnode=213.108.119.84
addnode=5.189.136.83
addnode=24.160.59.242
addnode=167.114.249.196
addnode=5.9.36.211
addnode=68.134.212.246
addnode=85.214.23.49
addnode=149.56.154.75
addnode=71.87.238.84
addnode=73.130.81.250
addnode=68.224.101.145
addnode=59.100.29.2
addnode=45.55.195.243
addnode=31.223.129.221
addnode=77.119.249.127
addnode=68.108.95.240
addnode=173.48.167.209
addnode=62.197.73.12
addnode=62.197.73.12
addnode=86.0.23.14
addnode=62.197.73.12
WALLETS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Many have said, its THE most beautiful wallet, ever in Crypto, do you agree?

This will be the team that will run XDE II with intensity and dedication like you've never seen.

Vegasguy (Team leader,OP,financial analyst)
Woody (Highly skilled financial Analyst, and bookkeeper)
Limx Dev (Lead dev)
Cryptco (Lead promoter, the best promoter there is in Crypto)

SOCIAL MEDIA:

https://www.facebook.com/XDE2-350945738589587/
https://twitter.com/#XDEII

If you've been in crypto long enough, then you know by now continued
 inflation without control causes the coin to crash and burn every time.
Inflation will be monitored daily as well as volume. At any moment, with limited 
or no notice, we may cut the POS % rate at any time.

WE WILL INFLATE THIS COIN AS LEAST AS POSSIBLE,
TO GET HIGHEST PRICE PER COIN, AND HIGHEST MARKET CAP!!

DISCLAIMER: THE ONLY GUARANTEE IS THE TEAM RUNNING THIS COIN WILL DO OUR
                     ABSOLUTE BEST FOR YOU. NO PROMISES ON GAINS OR LOSSES ARE MADE OF ANY KIND.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services