click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Love in a social network.  (Read 370 times)

Melkiynekit

• Novice
    • View Profile
Love in a social network.
« on: November 29, 2022, 03:18:45 PM »
Love in a social network. Is it possible to find a partner in a social network and build a relationship with him or her? It is interesting to hear your opinions and interesting cases. 

HeavLeighGill

• View Profile
Re: Love in a social network.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2022, 03:33:48 PM »
Yes, I think it's possible. It gives us a way to meet people who live in surrounding areas that we may not otherwise run into. I also think it's a good thing to be able to see the person's photo and choose not to respond if not interested, it stings a lot more in person but online it's easier to only entertain those who you're truly interested in.

Chicen

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2022, 06:42:52 PM »
Now, in today's world, it is not difficult for ordinary people to find a partner. It is much harder for various people from different sexual minorities. For example, gays, lesbians and transgender people suffer from the difficulties they face in normal social networks. Many people don't understand them, sometimes there are even people who might judge them. But I am glad that there is a separate, social network like https://taimi.com/us-dating/missouri/hickory-county, where they can find a suitable partner and build their relationship with him or her. 

Nandroid

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2022, 01:05:51 PM »
Finding a partner is not an easy task. It's especially difficult to find a partner when you do it through a social network. But it's even harder to do it live, because there are so many social networks now and a lot of people have just stopped doing it in person, so I think there's always a chance.

dalebon

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2023, 05:35:15 AM »
Hey guys. Have you ever dated Ukrainian girls? Sorry for bumping the old thread, I was just too curious.

grantcate

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2023, 02:00:05 PM »
Hey there! Welcome to the forum! I'm new here too, so don't worry about bumping an old thread. To answer your question, I haven't dated any Ukrainian girls myself, but I've heard they're pretty amazing. Have you had any luck finding one on social media? Speaking of Ukrainian girls, have you checked out Ukrainian Lady Doctor for marriage and love? I stumbled upon their site the other day and it seems like they have some pretty cool ladies on there. Here's the link if you're interested: https://www.uadreams.com/doctor-female-marriage Anyway, good luck with your search! Let us know if you find your Ukrainian dream girl.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2023, 03:58:14 PM by grantcate »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services