click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Poll

Have you used the PopularCoin / Litecoin market on Cryptopia Exchange?

Yes
2 (33.3%)
No
3 (50%)
Im going to check it out now!
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: [POP][ANN] PopularCoin ☆ Scrypt ☆ Now Get POP ★NOVAEX and ★Cryptopia↩  (Read 10566 times)

Popular

• Novice
    • View Profile
Other Languages: Indonesian, Chinese

POP Across the Universe!

☆ POPULARCOIN ☆ POP

Genesis 1/28/2014
0 Premine

☆ A Popular Coin For Popular Products ☆

Throughout the Entire World POP is a Concept
that Everyone Can Relate to.

Popularity Exists in Every Culture
Within Every Nitch - There is a Popularity

☆ Social Innovation ☆

What makes POP Coin Socially Innovative is how it plays on
very specific words that are imprinted into our culture,
POP and Popular. Keeping this in mind development has been
and will continue to be based on a play to those words.

Website
PopularCoin.com

Block Explorer
Explore Transactions

Popular Coin ShowCase
POP CoinMarketCap ShowCase

Popular Coin Ranking (Lets Make Some Moves!)

CoinMarketCap.com

SPECIFICATIONS

Scrypt Proof of Work Algorithm
    99 Coin Block Reward
    51 Second Block Spacing
    Epic 5,000x Reward Every 10,000 Blocks

Bonus Rewards

5x Reward  - 4 per hour
    10x Reward - 1 per hour
    25x Reward - 12 per day
    50x Reward - 1 per day
    100x Reward - 1 per week
    500x Reward - 1 per month
    10,000x Reward - 6 per year

DOWNLOADS

Windows Wallet
Windows Wallet v7.1

MacOS Wallet
Mac OSX Wallet v7.1

Linux Wallet (Compile it)
v7.1 Source

Source Code
Popular Coin Source Code (Github)

Virustotal
Virus Total Virus Check
Shows false Positive from BitcoinMiner = Virus Free

Sample popcoin.conf

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcport=9425
port=9426
gen=0
server=1

addnode=162.248.167.140
addnode=162.244.26.115
addnode=86.144.3.165
addnode=83.179.34.247

PORTS

RPC Port: 9425
    P2P Port: 9426

Official Pools

Cryptopia MineShaft

Aika Pool

Scrypt Pool

ProHashing Profit Pool

EXCHANGES

Cryptopia
Mine/Market/Exchange

NOVA Exchange

SOCIAL

Follow us on Twitter
@PopularCoin
@PopularCoinPOP

Like us on Facebook
Popular Coin Facebook

Comment and Keep in the Know about POP on Reddit
Popular Coin POP Reddit

« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 06:22:14 AM by Popular »

Popular

• Novice
    • View Profile
☆ PopularCoin
☆POP

Re-Added to CoinMarketCap.com
Through the Api in the POP/BTC Market
At Cryptopia!

Lets Make Some Moves In Rank!

webgrup

• I do not know who I am
    • View Profile
nice, i give you +1 karma  :)

Popular

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 03:04:56 AM by Popular »

webgrup

• I do not know who I am
    • View Profile
thanks to information  ;)

Popular

• Novice
    • View Profile
Here is a little more about the Merge with POPology and the WebTV payout,
Congratulations on the merger!

Will this be a decentralized or centralized service? The YouTube killer will be decentralized and built on blockchain technology with financial incentives for both posting content, reviewing (liking, sharing, etc.) content, as well as rewards for sharing the app itself so more people join the network...  Will be interested to see what you guys develop; any timeline for the project?

Well, originally the idea was to hook up with a Single Web TV Platform to generate the payout for watching, etc,..

After working the idea some more, and how exactly we will implement it, what we may do is basically create a widget that the different web tv/ media providers can add to their website to give their viewers Popular Coins for using their service.

Any media provider can then fill a wallet with coins to payout to their viewers.

So, it most likely will not be centralized.

However, the first media provider that we have talked with seems very interested in the concept!!

Because we are not funded there is a potential of a provider buying out the exclusive rights for their website and thus it would be centralized,..

Unfortunately the Popular Coin Project is not currently funded and would do a lot better if it was funded.

We dont want to be too loud about this either because we know that another coin may steal the idea or implement something similar which has happened quite a few times with POP concepts.

Either way, we are working as much as we can on creating the widget and eventually it will be implemented.

We also at some point will have a really nice rework of the code where we will create a way for those media providers to get a certain amount of free coins and most likely get some Proof of Stake going on, may even do a redistribution which would also give us the open door to create the Gold POP chain,..

So, we have big plans, lots to do, and will just have to be patient for everything to get developed and play out.

Any Donations help, really to develop the project the way it needs to, we need at least 5 to 25 bitcoin,..

POP did not have an IPO or a Premine so we have really suffered (in a way) because of that.

The best way for anyone to buy into the project and help with dev is to trade for the coin and donate to dev., I haven't been too pressing about asking for donations, but they would help a lot. Right now the price of POP is much lower than many IPO coins and Premine coins, so in reality its a much better buy,.. For example, if we had some bs IPO and made even 20 bitcoin, we would already have much of this implemented.

I can dev but I am no master dev, I am best at communication and I am learning more about dev everyday, Eventually the Project will make it to the point of having all of this together, we do have a team in place, all of us are very busy with just making ends meet, we eventually will get all of this together, it will just take time.

Thanks for asking,

As far as decentralization goes, Hopefully we can get funded before we give (sell) the exclusive rights away, if we can get a smoothly working version of the widget or app together before we connect with a media provider then we can certainly contact all web media providers!

The widget is going to need connect with a media player and base a payout on the amount of time the media is being viewed, so the provider can set it to 1 coin per minute or 5 coins per minute and then fill a wallet themselves try to do the widget with spinning POP image and the amount of coins you have earned at the bottom, pretty simple,.. either you have an account on that website that holds your amount of coins until you withdraw or, we could even have a signup at popularcoin.com where the coin amount data could be stored, its going to have to be secure and the whole nine yards so the whole program will be pretty dense.

-^.^-
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 03:06:20 AM by Popular »

webgrup

• I do not know who I am
    • View Profile
popularcoin is dead ???  ???

Popular

• Novice
    • View Profile
popularcoin is dead ???  ???

No way!

I know that because the users will keep it going., and there are still 100's of people that hold POP!

There is activity everyday in the litecoin market on Cryptpia https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/

Where POP also has an Entire Market that has Volume, Everyday.

We have some developments we are working on too,

Hey, if you think its dead, its a good time for other people to get cheep coins right??

« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 03:54:49 AM by Popular »

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • I know that because I will keep it going forever...

Well said. No coin is dead until the blockchain stay up.

Too many developers gives up too soon. This is a marathon, not a rush! Who keep going, will win.

Just a suggestion, make sure you keep the communication channel open, even if nothing important is going on, it is important that the community see the developer is present...

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

webgrup

• I do not know who I am
      • View Profile
    Good words  :)

never give up and keep trying, like my friends

I suggest that you should never die because all coins will not die  ;)

Popular

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Thanks for the positive vibes fellas, hop on board with POP, its easy to get in right now, and it wouldn't take too much more involvement to really get going!!

I honestly kinda lay low sometimes and just watch the markets,.. Its kinda catch 22 because I want more POP, and low buys are always nice, so why pump too hard right :P lol, I know the developments we are working on first hand, I get as many coins as I can, we will dev the Proof of Participation Payout soon enough and IVWN are going to happen sometime in the future, but the dev is slow while the coin value is so low, if we where at 10 sat we could spike the dev just as much, there are many things, like the NEW WEBSITE (checkout the bottum of this post) and then we have a Reward Mod coming, and then we will get Android and maybe then really be ready to Pump :P,..
    100% Fresh
    PopularCoin.COM

Today we Are Announcing the Launch Date of
    ★POPULARCOIN.COM

Follow this link for
    THE COUNTDOWN

« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 06:35:37 AM by Popular »

webgrup

• I do not know who I am
      • View Profile
    Thanks for the positive vibes fellas, hop on board with POP, its easy to get in right now, and it wouldn't take too much more involvement to really get going!!

I honestly kinda lay low sometimes and just watch the markets,.. Its kinda catch 22 because I want more POP, and low buys are always nice, so why pump too hard right :P lol, I know the developments we are working on first hand, I get as many coins as I can, we will dev the Proof of Participation Payout soon enough and IVWN are going to happen sometime in the future, but the dev is slow while the coin value is so low, if we where at 10 sat we could spike the dev just as much, there are many things, like the NEW WEBSITE (checkout the bottum of this post) and then we have a Reward Mod coming, and then we will get Android and maybe then really be ready to Pump :P,..
    100% Fresh
    PopularCoin.COM

Today we Are Announcing the Launch Date of
    ★POPULARCOIN.COM

Follow this link for
    THE COUNTDOWN

Good luck :D i like POP

Popular

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Someone Bought up the Entire POP/LTC Market on Cryptopia

and the MarketCap on http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/popularcoin/ Skyrocketed from 8k to 170k

We went from 200th place to 76th

POP To the Moon!

Popular

• Novice
      • View Profile
    [quote name="flark" post="184160" timestamp="1432987995"]
    I've put in a request to Poloniex exchange to have POP added.
    [/quote]

Thanks A lot @Flark!

Everyone that is Involved with POP really needs to help out with all of that, I contact the big exchanges as often as I can but we really need community involvement to help us get on there.

I know there are many people that hold POP and I think we need to get some more involvement from everyone, its time for everyone to start coming out of the woodwork.
    If Anyone is holding POP they should take it as a serious investment and reach out to get more people involved, we are upgrading the website and developing in hopes of being able to facilitate New Traffic and Give more validity and value to POP.

We are gearing up so that those more well know exchanges will see POP as an Obvious Addon, and feel like they have to add us!

We are also Working on more ways for the community to get involved with the new Website http://popularcoin.com/that we will be Launching on June 19th!!

Also, we are doing Very Well with our New Exchange "Pay Services" they added us this week and I am working on a more formal press statement regarding our being added there.
    This is the first statement that is being made to POP Fans About PayServices. They have exchange from any fiat and only a small group of cryptos!

Here is some evidence of our being added:
    https://www.payservices.com/developers.php

also, if you log on and create an account you can see that pop is in the Add Funds Section!!

PayServices is Going to Launch July 1st, so they are still working on everything, I am really excited to see how it turns out, PayServices is one of a kind, very thorough and thoughtful financial institute and POP is Very Lucky to have Been Added with them!! They will Facilitate us being able to Accept Merchants Very Well!!

So, I know if we prove ourselves to Polo and other exchanges they will be more apt to add us, I don't know why they can't see the obvious value and prospect, "isn't that what crypto is all about?" but either way we will have to show them in the long run because we (POP) is in it for the entire world of cryptos.

Thanks again for messaging them for us, I just talked to polo and bitrex about 3 weeks ago and they said it would take 3 bitcoin to be added. On the other hand, all it would take is about 1 bitcoin in cryptsy points to get us on to cryptsy,.. I have been very straight forward with them, I believe that eventually they will realize,.. And as soon as I can round up 1 bitcoin I will get us onto cryptsy. In fact, I have 100,000,000 POP for sale on Cryptopia at 1 satoshi, as soon as that is traded I can go ahead and buy us onto winning cryptsy votes.

Please Take a Look at https://www.payservices.com/

Awesome Stuff!

secco

• Administrator
    • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Someone Bought up the Entire POP/LTC Market on Cryptopia

and the MarketCap on http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/popularcoin/ Skyrocketed from 8k to 170k

The same happened in the BTC market on BleuTrade for HAM. Very good signal, something is crypto is moving up again, there are people who are investing. Possibly, and hopefully, people realized that is much better to invest in a solid coin that has been around for a while (proving to be a serious project) rather than throw money away in scam ICO of coins that die few weeks after launch...
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services