click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Can we get a diamond engagement ring online in india?  (Read 92 times)

save34

• View Profile
Can we get a diamond engagement ring online in india?
« on: November 18, 2022, 03:53:48 PM »
Can we get a diamond engagement ring online in india? 8)

crazything

• View Profile
Re: Can we get a diamond engagement ring online in india?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2022, 12:39:01 PM »
I am from India and can say that I`ve got a wonderful golden ring recently. My HD presented me it on our anniversary. I was really impressed with its quality, and I liked all the sparkling diamonds on the front. He says there are a lo of amazing rings https://pierrejewellery.in/ and there are a lot of different interesting options except rings, like necklaces and earrings as well. Plus they will provide you with free recommendations on care for jewelry and true information about diamonds. I want to say that it is easy to purchase, especially in this severe time. Hope it can help

save34

• View Profile
Re: Can we get a diamond engagement ring online in india?
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2022, 09:56:53 AM »
I am from India and can say that I`ve got a wonderful golden ring recently. My HD presented me it on our anniversary. I was really impressed with its quality, and I liked all the sparkling diamonds on the front. He says there are a lo of amazing rings https://pierrejewellery.in/ and there are a lot of different interesting options except rings, like necklaces and earrings as well. Plus they will provide you with free recommendations on care for jewelry and true information about diamonds. I want to say that it is easy to purchase, especially in this severe time. Hope it can help

Cool idea by the way. I hope it will make sense for me. Thanx a lot for sharing

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services