click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What are some tips for finding the "perfect" engagement ring?  (Read 326 times)

save34

• View Profile
What are some tips for finding the "perfect" engagement ring?
« on: November 18, 2022, 03:05:32 PM »
What are some tips for finding the "perfect" engagement ring? 8)

crazything

• View Profile
Re: What are some tips for finding the "perfect" engagement ring?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2022, 11:16:12 AM »
Here are some. Mind her taste, size and type of gold. That`s it.  I am currently using https://pierrejewellery.com/katalog/wedding-rings/diamond-wedding-rings  which is a wonderful online service where I can freely get what I want for a minimum time.You will receive the jewelry in a beautiful gift box. It is a wonderful idea if I want to buy a present for my mom as well. A cute ring will be a good and not too expensive present. Good luck

save34

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2022, 09:27:44 AM »
Here are some. Mind her taste, size and type of gold. That`s it.  I am currently using https://pierrejewellery.com/katalog/wedding-rings/diamond-wedding-rings  which is a wonderful online service where I can freely get what I want for a minimum time.You will receive the jewelry in a beautiful gift box. It is a wonderful idea if I want to buy a present for my mom as well. A cute ring will be a good and not too expensive present. Good luck

Cool idea by the way. I hope it will make sense for me. Thanx a lot for sharing

HeavLeighGill

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2022, 03:37:20 PM »
I'd start by finding out what she would consider to be perfect in subtle ways. Some sites will even let you build a ring.

Anxing1989

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2022, 06:25:02 AM »
Is it time to start looking for rings? Congratulations! Remember: An engagement ring is typically a sizable expense, so you want to make sure you do it right. Purchasing an engagement ring and getting ready for the proposal is an incredibly exciting time, and it's easy to get caught up in the romance. Rabbit Horoscope 2023

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services