click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: I find a grail indicator and EA  (Read 195 times)

Flarapt1941

• Novice
    • View Profile
I find a grail indicator and EA
« on: November 03, 2022, 06:25:39 AM »

I find a grail indicator and EA . I’m using it’s last 2 months, got good results and make profits so I would like to share with you. First i describe about indicator. Indicator working top and bottom 10000% no repaint indicator signal. Name Fire Rider Indicator V2. It working well on forex any pairs and Binary options trading. High accurate for me and working well. Any market conditions can trading on forex market. Fire Rider Indicator working on MT4 platform. Easy to install. Also each signal to get mobile notification.
If you like manual trading with indicator so I recommended Fire Rider Indicator V2. Indicator have historical arrows. So High low based indicator not showing previous signal arrows  but Fire Rider Indicator show historical arrows in charts. This indicator get in : https://bismiproq.com/

Now describe about EA, I using it last 3 months make good profits without loss experience. Name Alvin Pro Gold EA. It working on XAUUSD (Gold ) pair only. Small drawdown and make good profits. It trusted EA  with 100% verified on myfxbook:

I welcome anyone looking for a good forex robot to give it a try. Currently provider offer 14 days free trial. You can try Alvin Pro Gold EA I promise you won't be disappointed. If you are not looking for the right EA for Forex, then this post will help you to choose the right EA and safe your investments. This post of mine is just to help with information. Not for any promotion or affiliate income. 

WarrenBevan

• View Profile
Re: I find a grail indicator and EA
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2023, 06:23:59 PM »
Fundamental analysis is more essential than technical analysis, and trading with experience is another great way to make money. To earn royalties, traders can use the FreshForex broker since, with their great bonuses, it will be easier to make money.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services