click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: BTCMACROECON GIVEAWAY  (Read 2271 times)

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • 7% Daily Forever
BTCMACROECON GIVEAWAY
« on: June 16, 2017, 02:37:59 AM »
Giving away 1 Million BTCMACROECON tokens to the person that creates and RUNS the banner giveaway for FunFair.io

logo found here. www.funfair.io.

I will provide 1 Million additional BTCMACROECON to provide for that FunFair.io Banner giveaway that must specifically announce their ICO that starts June 22nd as giveaway here in this thread if anybody interested. PM ME. Let's move this forward fast. ICO starts on 22nd. There could be additional work if successful ICO. Research this one.

janire1

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: BTCMACROECON GIVEAWAY
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 01:46:37 AM »
Thanks for info

shuramaya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 07:08:23 AM »
thanks for info, can't wait giveaway  ;D

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • 7% Daily Forever
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 05:07:19 PM »
I'll throw in 10,000 ESPERS if any takers on this banner promo. Contact me. I have to go to work! Need this up for 5 day count down.

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • 7% Daily Forever
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2017, 05:58:33 PM »
Hey Julerz,
Thanks for contacting me. Just trying to get promotion going ASAP for ICO that starts in 4 days.
I am saying I will give you 1 million BTCMACROECON tokens. You do whatever you want with them to run a promotion. Just need to know strategy and plan, and I can get you the tokens and you can give those out as you see fit, keep the rest.
BTCMACROECON was on an exchange but I told them to take it down because they delisted someone I know and the site was dead wrong. BTCMACROECON is trading on OASIS (decentralized) but I haven't even traded there. But I have some things in works, and some things moving towards arbritrage and more exchange.
You can offer out any amount for someone reposting FunFair banner. Really comes down to what effort you want to put into it. The best banner would be the actual countdown that now shows 4 days and some hours found here.   
https://www.funfair.io/

Julerz, I would say that red (countdown) part with the FunFair logo prominently displayed on the left would be the banner. Size, would be the same as all the banner promotions.
I can kick in 1 million BTCMACROECON. Does cost a miniscule amount of gas to send them, hardly anything.
I am saying I can also throw in 10,000 ESPERS on top to get this going (to person that helps).

If successful ICO, we could always ask for bounties to promote FUN. Let me know if you can come up with something creative. Right now there is no budget for FUN, I asked.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 06:01:26 PM by btcmacroecon »

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • 7% Daily Forever
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 11:52:49 PM »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services