click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Any essay tips?  (Read 92 times)

JessicaMarshall

• Novice
    • View Profile
Any essay tips?
« on: October 27, 2022, 03:40:48 AM »
Hello. I've decided to share some essay-writing tips with you. To be honest, I was a mediocre essay writer for most of high school and college.

I'd write a good essay every now and then, but mostly I got B's and A-minuses.

I know how tedious writing an essay can be and how difficult it can be to write a good one.

JennaKravitz

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Any essay tips?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2022, 05:14:10 PM »
Hiya. My writing skills aren't perfect, so I most often seek the assistance of essay writing app https://essayshark.com/essay-writing-app.html. Many folks agree that the only stage of writing an essay is getting all of your ideas down on paper and submitting your work. However, this is not entirely correct. Writing an essay is divided into three major stages, each with its own purpose. Of course, the most important part is writing the essay, but the other two stages are absolutely vital.

Lmaomen1

• View Profile
Re: Any essay tips?
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2022, 11:51:17 PM »
My current English teacher told me "just write. Don't worry about having it perfect, just make sure you keep writing, even if it's just 'fuck this I don't know what I'm doing'" and I think it's the best advice for writing essays

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services