click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Paxful Giving Away 10 Bitcoin to Promote Blockchain Economy Entrepreneurship  (Read 1287 times)

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Paxful, a global leader in peer-to-peer bitcoin technology, is launching a bitcoin-based affiliate contest. Paxful will be giving away a total of 10 bitcoin to affiliate referrers. The goal of the program is to promote bitcoin as a business opportunity for virtually anyone.

Paxful’s affiliate program is open to anyone looking for new business opportunities. Affiliates earn 2% of all referred bitcoin bought or sold via its marketplace platform. The program is global and referrers earn instantly via the power of bitcoin’s always-on technology. Paxful’s affiliate program is 10x more than most bitcoin affiliate programs.

To reward top affiliates, Paxul will be giving out 1 BTC bonuses to the top 3 referrers during the period of January 10 -February 10. In addition, everyone who participates will be entered to win 1 BTC in a lottery. The only thing required is a passion to teach others about bitcoin, a global currency benefitting the unbanked and underbanked looking for financial access.

Enter Here: https://blog.paxful.com/introducing-paxfuls-30-days-bitcoin-affiliate-giveaways/
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

othell_rogue

nice one, i'll join this one too :)

manh.hieu81

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Great!
    I had join it

Principe

• Administrator
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
      • Botcoin Garden
    Bump!
    ★ GMC: GMe3xphPgHMVpKXtgUS1PDceQ9oZMePJr7      ★ ORB: oX9m3i3HUDr5hfyvWBJoyf8CMqajqMsivf    
    ★ WMC: wRarR72pv48RmqBwo6yNPwtdEpfRb7CXFL     ★ FUJI: FYLPULhtEogiXtW4xHUcShuxXf4oz2uPvk
    ★ OK: PPeXXxAzGHwLFr66MoqrqJjZZoHaXKVXNW         ★ XMG: 97fNfgmgSEQ4Gzq5e7pDuVR646Qinhh4on

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services