click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: BTCMACROECON Drinking Game  (Read 581 times)

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • 7% Daily Forever
BTCMACROECON Drinking Game
« on: February 08, 2017, 10:34:26 AM »
http://bitcoinmacroeconomics.com/2017/02/02/btcmacroecon-drinking-game-start/

*For a limited time only I am offering 100,000 BTCMACROECONs for 1 ETHER (minimum   100,000 tokens). 1=1 (no .00000000 digits) to go along with the BTCMACROECON Drinking Game!
This game is perfect for hanging out with your friends and showing them how to use technology and get set up. I want to get some tokens into circulation. Do the math, that's pretty cheap to go along with the game. I am trying to establish a market in these tokens as well so consider buying a lot of 100,000 tokens for 1 ETHER and sell them to your friends at the party for twice that or whatever the market will bear!
I do not have an automated way or dapp yet, but it will be for fun and based on trust as I will put my reputation on the line against ANYBODY in the wild west of cryptocurrency.
This is limited offer until I lock this giveaway or call it over here in the thread, but I want to see some action on the game and see if it can spread around the world, to the bars, and colleges, etc.

TASK: Must buy minimum 100,000 BTCMACROECONs to qualify (for 1 Ether trade). These are Ethereum based tokens so they can be stored in your MyEtherWallet.com wallet or Metamask.io or any Ethereum wallet (NOT EXCHANGES!!!). Must make the deal with me here.
Send in a picture of you playing the game with friends and post the picture here in this thread at BitcoinGarden.tk and I'll send you 1,000 tokens and proof of transaction.
I'll send Tx of transactions for the initial trade.
Bonus 1,000 tokens if you send your picture to Twitter of you playing BTCMACROECON Drinking Game and the the link to the game at BitcoinMacroeconomics above and proof with the link and post it with your picture (provide Twitter link here in thread as proof).
Must provide your ethereum address obviously but will ask that you post it to qualify and for openness and transparency. Also to qualify you must send Tx transaction as proof that you sent me 1 Ether. I will provide my wallet address when you strike your deal here in the thread and Tx transaction back here in the thread as proof.

[attachment deleted by system]
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 04:22:24 PM by btcmacroecon »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services