click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: How do I break my addiction to spending money?  (Read 70 times)

Wiey

• View Profile
How do I break my addiction to spending money?
« on: September 27, 2022, 01:04:58 PM »
How do I overcome being a shopaholic?

Tove

• View Profile
Re: How do I break my addiction to spending money?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2022, 05:14:49 PM »
How do I overcome being a shopaholic?

I do the same, I just like to spend money. I make a lot of money but I can spend them all without regret. Of course, I save some money every month in case of an emergency. But I do love buying items and do it quite often. Speaking about shopping, I always check reviews (for example, here are wish reviews) on pissedconsumer before buying something. It's a good way to avoid scams or low-rated stores/companies.

HeavLeighGill

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2022, 07:56:08 PM »
When we make purchases, our brain releases serotonin. Maybe find other ways to get that serotonin high that don't involve spending money Like exercise or yoga, or something else?

Kelly19

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2022, 12:52:11 PM »
If you can formulate the problem, then this is half the solution)) My father used to say this. I do not know if my advice will help you, but you could not spend, but invest. This site can open up many opportunities for you to use crypto. You can also try to make small sports predictions  - https://1xbet.com.gh/ In part, this can be compared with the pleasure of spontaneous purchases)) You watch the match with your friends and you know what you can earn.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services