click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Huobi Delisted Privacy Coins  (Read 4853 times)

LovelyMe

• View Profile
Re: Huobi Delisted Privacy Coins
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2023, 05:35:02 PM »
Their concerns are very reasonable, I get it, it makes sense. I don’t think we should be too quick to trust so called privacy coins until they’ve stood the test of time.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2023, 10:38:16 AM »
It should be dedicated to all cryptocurrency. Okay, one can choose Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT, some other top coins. But choosing between no names, it always needs a detailed research before investments.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2023, 04:30:00 PM »
While the success of any cryptocurrency project is not assured, we can be richly rewarded over the long term. I'm bullish about Crypton, it has the potential to become the first global private currency.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2023, 11:46:38 AM »
You speak too widely  :) But why not, maybe it will happen. It doesn't really grow for quite a long time already, but its advantage over others is that it doesn't fall either. So we still have to wait, it will be interesting, I guess.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2023, 07:15:51 PM »
I completely agree with you. It's true that CRP has been steady for a while now, but that's not a bad thing. Its stability is a positive aspect and it's definitely worth keeping an eye on. I'm excited to see what the future holds for this privacy coin and I believe it will be worth the wait. Let's see where this takes us!

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2023, 11:06:17 AM »
What's up with other crypto? As Bitcoin already reached $23k is it possible to see a positive movement of others too? Btw, which coins do you support? As I have Bitcoin holdings and some Monero as I really appreciate the idea of privacy coins.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2023, 12:52:40 PM »
It's definitely possible to see positive movement in other cryptocurrencies as well. I personally support CRP privacy coin as well as Monero for their strong privacy features. Keep an eye on the market and diversify your portfolio for the best chance of success.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2023, 12:55:57 PM »
As you've mentioned Crypton, according to the latest news, Utopia P2P announced a new support action for CRP mining. From 01.03.2023, Utopia P2P increases the minimum staking balance for mining nodes: from 32 CRP to 64 CRP per each mining thread. They believe it can stable and strengthen the network. Let's see..

Lore

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2023, 08:34:48 PM »
Apparently, in this way they want to prevent the abuse of mining and preserve the value of CRP. Maybe in this way they will really be able to stabilize and strengthen the network.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2023, 11:03:16 AM »
The abuse of mining sounds funny)) Well, it’s interesting whether there will be an opportunity to alienate the starting stack from other users or not. As then many can be repelled if they just want to try.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2023, 08:18:20 AM »
The abuse of mining sounds funny)) Well, it’s interesting whether there will be an opportunity to alienate the starting stack from other users or not. As then many can be repelled if they just want to try.

There seems to be such a possibility. It is possible to temporarily delegate crypto to a miner without losing control over the funds. Such a feature should help support the ability to create community-driven mining pools and processors.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2023, 10:11:50 AM »
Well, okay. Then I'm interested how such process goes. Do I simply have to ask for help within Utopia chats and someone will be able to help me or there's other easier way? Maybe no one would like to give me his CRP. And how he can be sure that I will send them back one day..

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2023, 08:59:42 AM »
Well, okay. Then I'm interested how such process goes. Do I simply have to ask for help within Utopia chats and someone will be able to help me or there's other easier way? Maybe no one would like to give me his CRP. And how he can be sure that I will send them back one day..

Yes, you can ask for help in chats and they will be able to help you with any question! As for how to get  your CRP back, honestly I don't know. I think the developers are still working on this feature.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2023, 09:41:20 AM »
Okay, thanks. On the whole, the starting stack is not so big to look for the help. I think that anyone who's involved into crypto, can afford it for himself.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2023, 10:36:31 AM »
Okay, thanks. On the whole, the starting stack is not so big to look for the help. I think that anyone who's involved into crypto, can afford it for himself.

Surely they can! The price is not so high, and the project is quite promising. So why not invest. I think that CRP has every chance of becoming a profitable coin in 2023

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services