click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Huobi Delisted Privacy Coins  (Read 4854 times)

Klassew

• View Profile
Huobi Delisted Privacy Coins
« on: September 20, 2022, 01:36:48 PM »
Huobi, once one of the largest Chinese cryptocurrency exchanges, will delist a number of privacy-focused tokens including Zcash and Monero amid rising regulatory concern worldwide.

“Huobi Global strictly complies with the compliance policies of every country and always endeavors to safeguard our users’ assets,” the firm said in a statement dated Sept. 11. The tokens that were delisted on Sept 19 include Zcash, Monero, Dash, Decred, Firo, and Verge.

Unlike Bitcoin or Ether, privacy tokens such as Monero are designed to avoid tracking. Privacy is a key objective of many crypto proponents, however, there have been increased regulatory concerns in the digital-asset privacy sector.

Does this mean that decentralized exchanges will become more popular? Or they can be also forced to delist coins? And what will happen to the privacy coins market and who's next?

LovelyMe

• View Profile
Re: Huobi Delisted Privacy Coins
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2022, 09:48:53 AM »
It seemed to me that decentralized exchanges began to gain popularity a little earlier. And it started with the attempts of the authorities of different countries to cancel Bitcoin, and then Monero. I remember that about six months ago, European exchanges massively began to delist Monero. And anonymous exchanges like Crypton exchange https://crp.is/ from Utopia p2p - on the contrary added.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2022, 01:56:14 PM »
There are lots of scam offers these days among decentralized projects as people know that many will move this way in order to save their funds. Is there any list of trusted dexes, wallets, etc to move for?

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2022, 07:33:47 PM »
Hmm, I don't even know what to tell you about this. I can only note that the exchange I mentioned is part of a truly reliable ecosystem that has never undermined the trust of users in more than three years of existence.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2022, 12:33:42 PM »
And another update for the project: Now TradeOgre, Anonymous Crypto Exchange, Is Available within the Utopia Ecosystem: https://utopiap2p.medium.com/now-tradeogre-anonymous-crypto-exchange-is-available-within-the-utopia-ecosystem-fbb9c2972b28 I believe that such cooperations can lead to the bright future and help to grow the community.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2022, 06:27:27 AM »
I've already read this. It's so cool that you won’t have to comply with KYC policies, which means that no one will ever be able to track your trading activity within this ecosystem.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2022, 08:50:54 AM »
This is valuable for general privacy. Knowing how the authorities are now watching every step, it's nice to have some place where no one is watching you. And I hope they will not succumb to general sanctions and remain accessible to everyone.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2022, 05:05:01 AM »
I don't think this is anything to be worried about. When you're constantly being watched, decentralized systems will be in great demand.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2022, 12:15:57 PM »
For some reason, many are still afraid of them to this day) They believe that this is something like a hotbed of crime, something like a more accessible darknet. Like only malicious criminals want to remain anonymous.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2022, 01:40:06 AM »
The most important thing is that they aren’t designed to carry out illicit activities. They are designed to protect the user’s fundamental right to privacy.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2022, 01:09:10 PM »
I've just checked that OKEx Korea, Upbit, Kraken and some other crypto exchanges are also delisting privacy coins already. Well, I don't like this movement. Privacy coins are the only ones now that feel more or less well on the market. No kyc decentralized exchanges have to take their top places now.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2022, 04:33:39 AM »
You're right. Non-KYC crypto exchanges ensure that they don’t control a user’s funds and can’t watch their transactions.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2022, 11:15:54 AM »
Exactly. By the way, I've checked Crypton exchange from Utopia P2P and it seems reliable and promising. I just wonder if they plan to add more coins as it's quite a little for now.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2022, 12:15:36 AM »
I heard that the Utopia P2P plans to release its democratic Launchpad platform, which will help new crypto projects and startups to grow and launch.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2022, 05:49:21 PM »
Well, it's quite a popular thing now, but as I've checked they announced the launchpad development quite a long ago and till now no updates on that point.. They developed a mobile version for ages, so launchpad may be also waited for long.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services